Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When does it stop being your 'doorstep'?  (Read 1858 times)

LazyLad

Hi lads.

New to all this punting business and in the end I'm starting this topic for a simple reason: got into a wreck a while ago and messed up my leg pretty bad. Can't drive for very long these days as the position is just right to make my leg ache something fierce. So I've been looking for someone nearby or alternatively a short ride on the rail away.

That's where I've run into something of a mental quandary. When does it stop being 'shitting on your doorstep'? Is same city but different numbered post codes fine or do you blokes head to the next city etc. over?

vw

Depends what you have to lose,  I personally do it after they have crossed my doorstep, day or night time.  all depends on personal circumstance. If I was cheating on a partner this would be different.

Offline purple_t

Are you married, or have a long-term girlfriend?
Do you care if your mates / family know?
Do you have the type of job where it could land you in hot water if your boss / co-workers find out about you punting?

If the answer to all of the above is no, the same city should be fine, but it's up to you and still a risk.
If you're worried about anyone finding out, I would recommend other side of the city AT LEAST, or a different town / city altogether is probably your safest bet.

Offline Malvolio

I live in a London suburb, but wouldn't want to be recognised in my local area by a WG that I've punted.  Happily there's not much reason to visit the area I live in unless you're a resident, so punting at least two miles away is enough clearance for me to feel comfortable.

LazyLad

No one to cheat on anymore, my last girlfriend moved out of the country before my accident. I currently work from home, but this is liable to change. In the end I dont want to get caught by anyone I might know.

Would you consider about five/six miles a big enough gap? Or should I get ready to hop on a train out of town  :D
Wasn't clear earlier I think, I don't live in the same city proper but rather a nearby town. Safeish? Same county I guess would be a better description.

Offline azrael

The nearest i've been is 5 minutes from my dads house, but i had committed so i couldnt back out once she gave me her postcode. But generally i go by atleast 3 postcodes away from mine so 6 miles sounds about right  :drinks:

vw

No one to cheat on anymore, my last girlfriend moved out of the country before my accident. I currently work from home, but this is liable to change. In the end I dont want to get caught by anyone I might know.

Would you consider about five/six miles a big enough gap? Or should I get ready to hop on a train out of town  :D
Wasn't clear earlier I think, I don't live in the same city proper but rather a nearby town. Safeish? Same county I guess would be a better description.
In that case work out where people you know live and work mark on a map of local towns and the one with no red spots would be best.

Otherwise ask yourself how would your neighbourhood watch view a visit from a discreet Physio come to help you with your leg.

Offline Malvolio

If you're single at the moment, just avoid brothels / parlours.  Someone might see you knocking on a door, but how would they know you're there to bang a whore?

LazyLad

Cheers for the prompt replies guys. I'll have a glance around to make sure no one I know works in the are (I don't think they do) and take the risk. :lol:

vw

Cheers for the prompt replies guys. I'll have a glance around to make sure no one I know works in the are (I don't think they do) and take the risk. :lol:
Good luck, leg treatment/massage cover stories if you do bump into someone.  People less likley to assume or make judgements on some ones disability or injury.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I carry out my hobby at the other end of the country, but even then I make sure it's a quiet non-descript part of town where it's highly unlikely I'd be recognised and if even I was, I was just going into arandom block of flats. The place needs to be significantly far away to feel comfortable and it appears your circumstances may change. . . . so I'd go with a couple of miles.

But it really depends on your own comfort levels, no WG will rat you if they see you. It's whether you'd be recognised by family and friends

WBW

Offline smiths

Hi lads.

New to all this punting business and in the end I'm starting this topic for a simple reason: got into a wreck a while ago and messed up my leg pretty bad. Can't drive for very long these days as the position is just right to make my leg ache something fierce. So I've been looking for someone nearby or alternatively a short ride on the rail away.

That's where I've run into something of a mental quandary. When does it stop being 'shitting on your doorstep'? Is same city but different numbered post codes fine or do you blokes head to the next city etc. over?

Only you can decide this of course but for ME as long as the WG is at least a few streets away it could be punt on. I once had a regular for a while within a 10 minute walk and I enjoyed that.

Offline smiths

I carry out my hobby at the other end of the country, but even then I make sure it's a quiet non-descript part of town where it's highly unlikely I'd be recognised and if even I was, I was just going into arandom block of flats. The place needs to be significantly far away to feel comfortable and it appears your circumstances may change. . . . so I'd go with a couple of miles.

But it really depends on your own comfort levels, no WG will rat you if they see you. It's whether you'd be recognised by family and friends

WBW

Its been reported on here that WGs have walked up to punters in public and said hello so they might not of planned to rat on them as you call it but the punters might of been left with some questions from partners.

Offline cueball

Fortunately there is no lasses on the game in my town (well, I don't of any yet), it would be a real quandary for me whether to punt or not.

Nearest I have been to home base is only 3 miles away though.

Oh, hang on, just remembered, I'm talking total bollocks, I've punted about 1/4 of a mile away a couple of years ago and she were shit, I'd review her but no longer on aw so can't put a name to her.

So, I would punt on my doorstep but I can't say it's a clever thing to do

JupitersBurning

Where I live is a proverbial punting wasteland, rarely us there a WG in my town (that I'm aware of)  so I'm normally travelling 5 minimum from home although I've travelled about 40 miles before but that's hitting a limit there.

Offline Cuntminion

The closer the better

Them living next door us the dream

I commute enough as it is

Offline Boundless

I've punted in a block of flats 3 minutes form my house and about the same from the Mrs' office!
Added an extra frisson I can say.

There's parlour half a mile away which I would use more often but the door opens directly onto a main street so you'd have no idea who was passing, even if they didn't know it was a knocking shop I might have trouble explaining.

It doesn't really arise though as I live in a town that's a punting desert generally.

Online frankc

The closest I've punted to home is 2miles but, I also, don't go further than a 40minute drive away from Manchester. I never worry about bumping into WG''s as I'm fortunate that I work in an industry were I meet a lot of new people on a daily basis so, if the other half's with me and I accidently bump into a WG I don't see it as being a problem

Hyperchicken

If there's a chance you could be seen by someone who knows you, it's on your doorstep.

Offline Malvolio

There's always a chance that someone who knows me will see me knocking on a random door - but unless they're also a punter how would they know what I was there to do?

Offline cueball

but unless they're also a punter how would they know what I was there to do?

I wouldn't get too comfy with that thinking bud, the constant male traffic coming and going gives the game away to neighbours

Offline wheeliebinwanking

I wouldn't get too comfy with that thinking bud, the constant male traffic coming and going gives the game away to neighbours

Better to go for non front door flats / apartments