Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I bet the WGs won't be busy between 7pm - 9pm tonight...  (Read 2042 times)

Offline badsin

Offline mr.bluesky

:lol:

Not so sure. Hard to believe but there are some blokes out there who don't like football.  :scare: Tonight would probably be an ideal time for a booking, A good chance the working girl in question will be free ( unless she's a football fan)

Offline undercoverpunter

A couple of European championships  ago I had a threesome with Megan and Olivia during an England game.

Funnily enough didn't see much of the game with Megan's huge ass on my face.  :blush:

TheJess

A couple of European championships  ago I had a threesome with Megan and Olivia during an England game.

Funnily enough didn't see much of the game with Megan's huge ass on my face.  :blush:

Who won? (Apart from you of course)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hard to believe but there are some blokes out there who don't like football.

Yes, and they're called Notts Forest supporters.  :yahoo:

Offline shagmore

Why, not everyone likes football. Cant think of anything worse than a bunch of over paid, selfish, egotistical prats running round a field kicking a ball and falling over when someone else gets within 1m of them.

Offline arrow0404

Might be even quieter if Romania were playing ... lol

Offline Moby Dick

Busy afterwards, either to celebrate or forget...
Can supply meet demand, a bit like putting the kettle on at half time.
Personally I won't bother, like to have a drink watching footy, so then can't drive..

Offline Littlefoot

I'll be logging off between 7pm and 9pm  :hi:

Hitty

Scotland whores will be busy

Offline Richthescouser

Why, not everyone likes football. Cant think of anything worse than a bunch of over paid, selfish, egotistical prats running round a field kicking a ball and falling over when someone else gets within 1m of them.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s the same as people getting excited when Tesco get better financial results than Asda. Both supermarkets and football clubs are only interested is getting as money from mugs as they can. :-)

Offline cash2spare

Couldn’t agree more. It’s the same as people getting excited when Tesco get better financial results than Asda. Both supermarkets and football clubs are only interested is getting as money from mugs as they can. :-)

Same as the working girls then  :D

Offline Plan R

Hard to believe but there are some blokes out there who don't like football. 

Wouldn't give ya tuppence for it. I have been asked if I was gay...for not being into football !
Yes I can see that..not foaming at the mouth and obsessively talking about about muscular young millionaires, running in shorts..makes you gay..

Girls game anyway, as mentioned above, the slightest tap and they go down like they've been shot.

Offline Paris69

Wouldn't give ya tuppence for it. I have been asked if I was gay...for not being into football !
Yes I can see that..not foaming at the mouth and obsessively talking about about muscular young millionaires, running in shorts..makes you gay..

Girls game anyway, as mentioned above, the slightest tap and they go down like they've been shot.

I don't like footie either... but I am watching England outta interests sake > I lost interest in the mid 80s
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

Yes, and they're called Notts Forest supporters.  :yahoo:

It is Nottingham Forest and Notts County!

We suffer enough without you getting the name wrong.

Offline badsin

It is Nottingham Forest and Notts County!

We suffer enough without you getting the name wrong.
Quite correct, here's a nice bottom to look at:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dipper

I think the Mis spelling was intentional.

As they do tend to get a little hot under the collar regarding this :lol:

Hitty

Rominainn and Russian pimps must hate England , we win the cup, we might properly serving by them we wish and hope

Offline Kingy28

Precisely. Always makes it worthwhile  :D

Offline Steve_jones14

I remember for the 2006 World Cup and England were playing I thought the same and went to my local parlour in Bagshot who used to have several girls available. I'd never seen it so busy. Guess it's a good excuse to say to the other half I'm going down the local to watch the match.

TheJess

Guess it's a good excuse to say to the other half I'm going down the local to watch the match.

:thumbsup: what a good idea...

Offline Moby Dick

Just pop into the off licence on the way back to make sure you stink of booze rather than being freshly showered and fragrant.

Offline Plan R

Didn't David Beckham foul someone in a previous world cup in the 90's - and fuck it up for everyone?
Well I saw that foul, whilst sitting in the massage parlor/sauna on Stratford Broadway.
Sat there with my playing card (that they gave you at reception), waiting for my fave girl to come back, so I could give it (the playing card) to her.

Horny and bored watching footie with hookers..only in my 20's then.. :rolleyes:

Offline notcalledchris

Punted during an England game on Monday.  Whilst seeing me out HoD maid asked why I wasn't watching the game.   I smiled and told her I had a better hobby than football.   

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yes. They don't seem to realise that the more often they point out the distinction the more the rest of us will continue to refer to them as Notts Forest. You can have similar fun with Scotch people and Spaniards.

Offline berksboy

Going to pub to watch footy = 3 hrs time off the radar , happy days .

Offline PeachyAssFan

Might be even quieter if Romania were playing ... lol

The Romanian football team are shit, like most Romanian prozzies.

TheJess

Will they be busy tonight at 7pm?  :lol: