Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever been turned away by a lady?  (Read 14122 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Beware: Bristol
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her for a fun time in Bristol over a week ahead and she has cancelled. I suggested no smoke or perfume which is reasonable as I do not want to leave clues for Mrs HP when I get home. She calls me a control freak in one of far too many extensive texts. Will not leave the house without make-up or perfume as befits a mature working lady she writes. My age was in my first AW email and now she says I am too old. Wanted me to collect her from an outer suburb to get to my hotel. Became very demanding and sounded more and more like a chav, said she would be in town earlier so I invited her to shower at my hotel, no need to dress up for me,  I suggested. NO she  has to get home to kids and DOGS first.

I have to say I have never been turned away by a lady before in 50 years of punting. Now gotta find another lady for me in Bristol or near; I will have car, so maybe stopoff in Swindon? All new territory of me.

Ravanelli

First profile pic says 'guess the weight?'. Somewhere near twenty stone I'm guessing.

Offline WestCountryLad

HP not my type at all but sorry to hear you've been fucked around.  Surely this should be a negative review?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
a member since 2011
1 feedback
crap profile
id say you were looking at a fake timewaster :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

toolboy55

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked her for a fun time in Bristol over a week ahead and she has cancelled. I suggested no smoke or perfume which is reasonable as I do not want to leave clues for Mrs HP when I get home. She calls me a control freak in one of far too many extensive texts. Will not leave the house without make-up or perfume as befits a mature working lady she writes. My age was in my first AW email and now she says I am too old. Wanted me to collect her from an outer suburb to get to my hotel. Became very demanding and sounded more and more like a chav, said she would be in town earlier so I invited her to shower at my hotel, no need to dress up for me,  I suggested. NO she  has to get home to kids and DOGS first.

I have to say I have never been turned away by a lady before in 50 years of punting. Now gotta find another lady for me in Bristol or near; I will have car, so maybe stopoff in Swindon? All new territory of me.

Dogs??
Looks like you had a lucky escape mate!

• Banned
  • Service Provider
and her pics are slighty  :vomit:
not exactly good pics

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:22:59 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »

toolboy55

not exactly good pics

I think the 50 quid hour says something

Offline smiths

You were turned down here, being turned away implies you were turned away at her door. If me i would be thinking at least i found out before meeting her, she hasnt the attitude i require. Sounds awful and looks it to in my opinion. If she paid me it would be a no thanks.

Offline Tailpipe

Dogs??
Looks like you had a lucky escape mate!

+1 you had result there

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hp this lady may be your type if your looking for  a punt now?
of course i have no experience of her but she seems the type u like,,,,

External Link/Members Only

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Offline Tailpipe

oh sorry u get 2 of them !!

And that's a problem one have one when you can have two  :music:

Offline skittish

TBH she looks as though she can afford to be fussy  :crazy:

Offline Tailpipe

TBH she looks as though she can afford to be fussy  :crazy:

It's no wonder it did not want to leave the house without make up  :vomit:

James999

hp this lady may be your type if your looking for  a punt now?
Or what about ME

There you go HP, a match made in heaven  :hi:

Thanks for your comments
no FR as no actual visit. This morning she apologised by text and asked to see me. But too late. Plan B is in operation. I have had oodles of replies, maybe 10 or a dozen to a reverse booking most of which were entirely desirable and suitable, a couple really really nice, just a one from Birmingham for Bristol I ask you!.
And I also shot out a couple of email as invitations so it will be decision time soon and await a FR next week, I think I might surprise you
HP

Offline Jimmyredcab

not exactly good pics

Let's be truthful -------------------- one fat pig, even at £50 an hour she is overpriced.    :vomit: :vomit:

Offline blue

Wrong attitude to have; definitely her loss

Offline Nickp

Oh my god, do you have a whaling licence?

Lz-129

Oh my god, do you have a whaling licence?

Each to their own! One mans poison is another's pleasure or something along those lines

TaniaM

Wrong attitude to have; definitely her loss

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe the gentleman shudders in horror at what you find attractive.

TaniaM

oops sorry hit the wrong quote point

Offline rpg

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Maybe the gentleman shudders in horror at what you find attractive.

It's one of the more disappointing aspects of this site. Too many people ready to ridicule others taste.

TaniaM

It's one of the more disappointing aspects of this site. Too many people ready to ridicule others taste.

I'm beginning to notice that, and I find it quite sad too.

No one knocks you if you like or dislike spicy food or bland mush, why should a mans taste in women be considered any differently.

Lz-129

oops sorry hit the wrong quote point

Ha ha, have another go

Exactly, thankfully everyone is different so there's something for all to enjoy

Offline Jimmyredcab

Or in this case. lack of taste.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline munterhunter

Never been refused or turned away but I'm a straight forward soul. If they make it too complicated to book like asking me to look at private galleries indulge in a 5 min direct chat or pay a deposit I'll look elsewhere. Seems a reasonable request to ask her to refrain from perfume not sure about her asking to be picked up. I've done that once. A lady I'd seen a few times said she wasn't working because of a burst water pipe in her flat. We agreed to go to a hotel we shared the cost so I picked her up from the bus station and took her to the hotel for a 2 hour booking. It lasted nearly 3 at no extra cost so I bought her a steak and took her home. All very civikised. Sounds like you had a lucky escape when she called it off!

TaniaM

But not everyone's taste is the same.

Surely its just a case of I like bitter and you like lager, personal taste

James999

why should a mans taste in women be considered any differently.

Blokes have always comment if a bloke goes with a minger, it's in their DNA, pisstaking starts at school and doesn't stop  :hi:

TaniaM

Blokes have always comment if a bloke goes with a minger, it's in their DNA, pisstaking starts at school and doesn't stop  :hi:

Ok its a bloke thing then?

I still think its a bit off.

Offline munterhunter

Having just had a look at her profile and read the comment by Skittish about how she can afford to be fussy (lol) I noitced she advertises bb at £50 an hour. Urrrgh..... YOU CERTANLY DID HAVE A LUCKY ESCAPE.

James999

TaniaM

Most unattractive women do  :hi:

Hah, don't be so rude, you've no clue what I look like
Anyway its's not about me. Its about knocking someone else's taste in women

lovelysofia92

Should everyone be attracted to the same type of woman? What's wrong with HP having different taste in women? Does it affect you personally? Why do people incessantly make fun of HP for the type of women he likes?

Attraction is not something that you can chose; you either fancy someone or you don't.

James999

Hah, don't be so rude, you've no clue what I look like

That was not rude  :dash:

TaniaM

That was not rude  :dash:

So why quote me and mention unattractive?
If that's not rude I'm not sure what is.

All I did was comment on a man's right to see women he personally finds attractive.

ManBat

same issue if he can't handle a spicy curry, or if he drinks alcopops. taking the piss is entirely necessary.

+1000

Or in this case. lack of taste.       :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Please do not be rude about my taste in ladies. I wrote about the process of being turned away so others might learn or discuss this. Or even have fun reading about my predicament as this forum is about punting and punting is or can be fun, no need to be a miserable about it. But whether lady was tall or short, large or anorectic is incidental.

Rochdull lad

Thanks for your comments
. . .

await a FR next week, I think I might surprise you
HP

You usually do, mon vieux! ;)

Rochdull lad

As one who was bullied at school because of my disability, I learned that the bullies were usually covering up for their own inadequacies.   :hi:

James999

As one who was bullied at school because of my disability,

Shagging a Minger is not a disability it is a choice, there is a difference  :hi:

Shagging a Minger is not a disability it is a choice, there is a difference  :hi:

one person's minger is on another person's stimulating fantasy hotlist. Lighten up please. I am beginning to think about you like Wayang.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
everyone has different taste

otherwise aw and punting would be useless

everyone has different taste

otherwise aw and punting would be useless

Indeed. Having licked many ladies I can vouch for this, that they all taste different. What I love is deep kissing a lady after licking her so that she can sample her own taste! What is your taste?

(I hope you do not take me too seriously, enjoy and have some fun).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:53:32 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

James999

one person's minger is on another person's stimulating fantasy hotlist. Lighten up please.

Well click on the report button, you know where it is (if you haven't worn it out)

For the record I think you're FAKE / WIND UP anyway, as no one would see the Mingers you post  :hi:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
sorry james when did you last leave a review? :unknown:
at least hp does give detailed and useful information

Offline Tailpipe

sorry james when did you last leave a review? :unknown:

Tension again with you two when your back fixed you to should get it on then he can leave a review  :wackogirl:

James999

We'll await his review of when you meet him then  :hi: