Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Messages  (Read 1039 times)

Offline manfox

Hi all

Is it possible for a WG to send a face pic via AW message?

I've been told that I've been sent an attached picture twice  but can't see it? I didn't think you could do it but she says that she always sends it through the site and no one else has had a problem.

As far as I can tell I am using the main site on my phone, not the webapp.

Might be me me being a thick twat so if anyone knows the answer please let me know!

Cheers

bod666

There might be something in the client connections part of aw?
I don't think it's possible via the email bit

Offline manfox

Nope nothing there had checked that before but good thinking bud!

Offline mrfishyfoo

As far as I know it can't be done.

I have a punting email address for stuff like this.

Butter

Hi all

Is it possible for a WG to send a face pic via AW message?

I've been told that I've been sent an attached picture twice  but can't see it? I didn't think you could do it but she says that she always sends it through the site and no one else has had a problem.

As far as I can tell I am using the main site on my phone, not the webapp.

Might be me me being a thick twat so if anyone knows the answer please let me know!

Cheers

There is an option for us to allow you to see a face pic when replying to your message, not sure how that may work on your phone  :unknown:

Offline manfox

As far as I know it can't be done.

I have a punting email address for stuff like this.

Agreed. I asked her to email it but she said would only do it through AW.

She asked if I still wanted the booking after all the pissing about and I said no as I thought she was just bullshitting me.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have had this before - it doesn't work like an attachment, and you can't see the photo if you are reading the email through the "Emails and Bookings>All correspondence" menu link, or if you press the menu for "Emails and Bookings", let the page load and then press the "view everything" button at the top right.

What worked for me was pressing "Emails and Bookings", letting the page load, then on the left hand side of the page, next to where you see the number of new messages, press "View all".  This then opens the Inbox, and when you press "View" next to a specific message, as I remember somewhere under the message it gives you a link which lets you see the photo.

Crap system, stupidly convoluted, but it has worked more than once when WGs have sent me pics that way.  Much easier to do it through a punting email address though.

Offline manfox

Cheers Spunky34 it worked!  :hi:

How the bloody hell did you work out that was the way to view it!

I will have to apologise to the WG!

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
How the bloody hell did you work out that was the way to view it!

Slowly!  It's hardly intuitive, and I can't see any reason to use the inbox thing in preference to the all correspondence box. 

Anyway, I'm glad it worked.  Hopefully it was a nice sight when you opened it! 

Offline manfox

Hopefully it was a nice sight when you opened it!

Unfortunately it wasn't and I'm so glad I didn't book without seeing it!