Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondy LUCILL ; Aleeyah  (Read 1751 times)

Offline jesus_jones

These two Hungarians caught my eye recently. Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure/misery? Lucill is based in Manor House and only around for this weekend so I probably won't get round to seeing her, but Aleeyah is here til 12th and based in Piccadilly Circus so I might have a go.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Aleeyah is also known as Katy Apple, profile's still active even:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
As such ... according to LL in this post, she just might have hidden extras. Plus the first 2 quick FB just screams 'pimp' if that's your lookout.

Edit: Having said that, she might still be worth taking a risk judging by the follow-up comments in the thread.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:07:46 pm by NightKid »

Offline jesus_jones

Many thanks NightKid, I missed that thread.

I won't have time to see Lucill during her current visit, but if she returns I will give her a go.

Until then, KatyApple/Aleeyah is next on the list.

Offline king tarzan

seen her about several weeks back, location was a bit crap, some council estate..
To look at very sexy, nice curvy but firm body, about 5'6' in height, size 12, big breasts..
Her oral protected was pretty good, gently squeezed her up to me, done some heavy lip kissing, which she did respond to, but unfortunately no tongues, gave her oral, had sex with her, passionate lip kissing, sex was good, said she found me funny.
I did find her very sexy though..
Told me she has a boyfriend, so leaves intimate kissing for him..
Fair enough..

But I would not go back though...

Physically face to face 6/10
attitude 7/10
services 6/10

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jesus_jones

Tarzan, thanks for the info, but are you referring Aleeyah or Lucill?

Offline king tarzan

I am referring to Blond Lucill....
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve2

These two Hungarians caught my eye recently. Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure/misery? Lucill is based in Manor House and only around for this weekend so I probably won't get round to seeing her, but Aleeyah is here til 12th and based in Piccadilly Circus so I might have a go.

2 NEGATIVE reviews on here for Lucill JJ

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36918.msg501961;topicseen#msg501961

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37617.msg509770;topicseen#msg509770

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 04:34:34 am by Steve2 »