Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time turned away and refunded!  (Read 3813 times)

jimbobwood

A wake up call today as I was turned down because my cock was red under the tip of the cock. This was caused by me wanking last night. This girl was inspecting my cock and she said: "This is red, I"m not happy with this", I said "Yeah it's slightly red, but it's clean and safe", She said" No, I'll give you refund and you can leave", I said "Are you sure? it's clean. If you don't feel comfortable, I'll Leave it's no problem", she handed me the money and said "I"m sorry, I'm not happy" and then I said "Can I see someone else?" and she said "No! I want you to leave" she looked upset.

I was quite taken back by this, I'm always spotlessly clean for punts. Maybe it's a wake up call to treat my cock with care during wanks and how I like my cock to be sucked sometimes. I sometimes get the prossie to grip hard on the bottom half of the cock and suck on the tip so it's very sensitive. This causes redness and veins to show vividly. I think I need to be more careful. I bought some dick cream that the Gum clinic recommends I use after punts and rubbed that into my cock this evening to calm the redness.

I respect the prossie for what she did, even though it was over the top reaction. Sometimes you need these wake up calls in punting.

Offline Clooney

Agreed. A respect for taking her decision (the right one) like a man.

A but if a bit of short term disappointment on your part gives the rest if us confidence, you've done the right thing. As I said, I respect you both for your candour and response.

Just as poorly behaved prossies are discussed here, maybe you should name the girl, as it is clear that she has good standards, idioms play fast and loose with her or her clients' health an is a responsible WG.

I'll leave that up to you though. I you don't feel that you can then I also understand your decision.

Offline shagbambi

Hats off to the girl.  Out of interest what's the name of the cream?

Offline Clooney

And just for the avoidance of doubt, I wasn't suggesting that you DID have something, but the girl wasn't to know that and both she and you did the right thing.

Offline AnthG

I think the main standout thing in this was she gave you the money back too.

Its usually harder to get a refund off the mafia than it is a WG. And when I have been chatting with girls they have said many times they have kicked guys out for various reasons and then they always say he then asked for the money back and they say you're not getting it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Lets have some pictures so we can make up our own minds;-)..

Offline akauya

That must have been some serious wanking Jimbo... go easy with your pecker next time.  ;)

Well done to the girl for being vigilant and careful.

James999

Lets have some pictures so we can make up our own minds

Hang on, you want him to post pictures of his cock  :thumbsdown:

The happy one

Hey

You got a link to the girl

She sounds sensible

west8

This girl was inspecting my cock and she said: "This is red, I"m not happy with this", I said "Yeah it's slightly red, but it's clean and safe", She said" No, I'll give you refund and you can leave", I said "Are you sure? it's clean. If you don't feel comfortable, I'll Leave it's no problem", she handed me the money and said "I"m sorry, I'm not happy" and then I said "Can I see someone else?" and she said "No! I want you to leave" she looked upset.

Funny story, but sensible.

First no blacks. Now no reds. Whatever next!

GeeWiz

You wanna use that cream for the wank.

jimbobwood

Hats off to the girl.  Out of interest what's the name of the cream?

Clotrimazole 1% w/w Cream (Treats Fungal Infections)

External Link/Members Only

jimbobwood

Hey

You got a link to the girl

She sounds sensible

I don't think she'll be a good punt. Her body language wasn't very good.

jimbobwood

Lets have some pictures so we can make up our own minds;-)..

I don't think UKP members would appreciate me posting pictures of my little red prawn! :lol:

jimbobwood

That must have been some serious wanking Jimbo... go easy with your pecker next time.  ;)

Well done to the girl for being vigilant and careful.

It's serious stuff I do, more like cock and ball torture with a quick vigorous wank whilst squeezing my balls. I need to go easy really, I could cause myself an injury. :cry:

Offline Johny Stone

I don't think she'll be a good punt. Her body language wasn't very good.

She's stunning   :crazy:

jimbobwood

She's stunning   :crazy:

Yeah, I think people were getting their hopes with this one, they are not missing much.

Offline Urban_G

It's serious stuff I do, more like cock and ball torture with a quick vigorous wank whilst squeezing my balls. I need to go easy really, I could cause myself an injury. :cry:
Might try it myself just so I can get my money back too, must be a great experience, one that's rarer than rocking horse shit!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Humm, 60 quid an hour Hungarian and 6 foot 3?.

Dosen't quite seem right somehow . Judge that by very tall girls seem to charge quite a bit, and had some very good experences with Hungarian girls.

Seems a bit too good to be true espically if you have a Red dick, perhaps she's OK if its green or white or puce?.

Got it!, shes colour-blonde:) there ya go!!.

Just one matter, nothing about penetration protected or otherwise so perhaps she just well, dosen't anyway??.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 01:01:44 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline shagbambi

Clotrimazole 1% w/w Cream (Treats Fungal Infections)

Thanks for the info.  Will try out.

Jayda

Sore cock from wanking I promise this isn't me taking the whatever but sudocrean I know it's a nappy rash cream but it works wonders on allsorts of minor skin ailments such as rashes.

I have sensitive skin so sometimes when in contact with guys with say a stubble I use a little bit before bed and clears up and sooths by morning even works on spots as in normal spots

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:45:47 am by Jayda »

StPunt

timodine is great for bellend pain too (non-sexual issues). only available on prescription though.

Mancspunter

Nice to see you got a refund and a sensible decision by the prossie and the OP reacted well good work everyone  :)

Also Sudocrem is amazing! fixes everything.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Also Sudocrem is amazing! fixes everything.

Have to agree with this.  if your bits are sore and not due to an infection sudocreme is brilliant. slap it on nice and thick before bed and in the morning all will be much better.