Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Lucy Birmingham B4  (Read 2279 times)

13 review(s) for juicey-lucy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
14 review(s) for Outcalls for you (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Oralbgood

Juicy Lucy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Ok, having communications problems with my favourite WG and fancied a punt. So hit Aw to see what was available.

Fee: £100 for 1hr, I reduced this to 30 mins, after first pop and Lucy gave me £40 back :thumbsup:

Comms: Tried to phone but no answer. Got a text saying she was 'down the shop' please text. So I did and arranged a meeting for later that day.

Location: Inge St, parking available on road, £1.60 for 2 hours

Accomodation: Decent apartment, clean and tidy, with clean ensuite.

I was offered shower, but declined. The room was very hot, prossie tactic.

Good so far..............

Juicy Lucy: She describes herself as 40, with the body of a 30 yr old. I would describe her as about 50ish, with the body of a 40 year :scare:. She has  small false tits and is very tanned all over. Her face, even with make up, definitely had had a hard life and her voice, very husky very BRUMMIE was why she probably uses Text to make bookings. It would have put me off hearing that voice over the phone. She did ask me why, out of all of AW beauties, I chose her. I struggled to answer :dash:

The action: Limited kissing, she just stuck her tongue out and wiggled it a bit. OWO was very odd,too gentle, not really deep, but OK. After 5 mins I asked to do reverse CG, she looked OK from the back, carried on for a while and then I asked adopt doggy. Again not a bad view from behind. I finished with Cim, but needed to offer a hand, as her owo wasn't really doing it for me.

In summary I think that she was just 'too rough'and old for me. I like a more 'girly girl, if you know what I mean  :dancegirl:.
She was accommodating but wasn't particularly good at any aspect of our meet and I wouldn't go back. As she said there is plenty of choice out there :thumbsup:

Footnote: I didn't do too much research on Lucy and therefore paid the price. Worst punt of the year so far.

Regards
OBG
 :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I can totally relate to your review.   :thumbsup:   I had a mirror like experience a long time ago!

vw

Footnote: I didn't do too much research on Lucy and therefore paid the price. Worst punt of the year so far.

Regards
OBG

Thanks for the good review, useful stuff !

Blown

She's definitely on the rough side!
Having seen her a while ago, she excels at face fucking but you do need to take charge and lead the session

Offline daveymagoo70

Same as a few others this review echos the 1 time i visited, i was to embarrassed to even review her.

When i arrived IMO she had been on the jazz cigarettes, came across as somewhat of an airhead. Proceeded to give me her "life story" which went on for 30 minutes of a 1 hour booking. At this point no money had been exchanged so i should of walked, like an idiot i stayed. When the sexual aspect of the meet started it was like being with a inexperienced teenager with her kissing technique. The only way to keep her quiet was to have her perform oral. As for her age, if i was to believe her life story it would put her definitely in her 50's latter stages.

When the meet finished 90 minutes after my arrival she tried to get 2 hours out of me, had to show her on the phone what time i got the door number to get a proper timing then politely said i wasn't going to pay for 30 minutes of being talked to. She happily agreed to a 1hr payment.

She is a pleasant lady but i did leave somewhat shell shocked, oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.