Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Sexual Advisor' on AdultWork! Think us punters could teach HER!  (Read 938 times)

Offline KentAde

Seems a complete waste of time......spending 50% of our hard-earned cash on fucking 'theory'!  :dash: What is it - an exam or something...?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

...even has a FR  :D

External Link/Members Only

Offline akauya

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand it sounds like another trick by a prossie trying to stand out of the crowd by offering something different. On the other having met some young men (and indeed older men) who are desperately, painfully shy who have never had a relationship with a woman, leave alone ever had sex, this could be ideal for them.

It strikes me that this prossie is trying to be a sex surrogate. If so she could explain it better and expand her profile to capitalise on that.

This reminds me about a film called The Sessions where a paralysed man hires a sex surrogate to teach him how to have relations with a woman. It's based in real life by the way and it's a very good film too.

The Sessions Wiki: External Link/Members Only

Trailer:  External Link/Members Only

IMDB details: External Link/Members Only

Now having said all of that.... a bit of humour. I decided to GRIS this prossies picture and look at the "similar" images I got back:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:)

Offline akauya

Addendum:

I just read the FR linked above. That guy is not a shy newbie... he's major fluffy.

"Thank you my darling and will see you again 100%. You are a star in the life of many"

Awww bless   :D