Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lana Summer  (Read 2779 times)

Offline Stanfield_Marlo

Hi everyone,

I would like to talk about Lana Summer. She is the kind of woman I like. She's got curves, big tits and a tanned skin. She looks attractive but something minds me. We can't read her ratings. So if someone met her and could tell me if she provides good service.

External Link/Members Only     or    External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

pierrot

She hasnt got any ratings. So its pot luck mate if it is her.
 :cool:

Offline Stanfield_Marlo

That's why I'm asking ;). But it look to be her.

SirFrank

She looks like a fucking short arsed fat cunt with some kind of genetic abnormality. Why the fuck would you want to shag this fucking moose? Plus she's EE. Each to their own and all that but fuck me she looks like an unscrupulous two man job

James999

Looks like a private gallery / video scam profile to me, been on AW for ages and still not a single feedback  :thumbsdown:

Offline cunnyhunt

Offline ampersand

There was no reply to my email which wasn't read.

yorkshire123

Last time someone asked....

2nd one down from the strange geezer  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Photos are all over the net from Lithuania to New York including......
External Link/Members Only[pp_gal_6]/0/
(Jessica)

PG scam
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:15:48 pm by yorkshire123 »

Offline Stanfield_Marlo

Her face is weird okay, but she is curvy a good point for me. Loool ok guys thanks for your help, it seems strange.

yorkshire123

Her face is weird okay, but she is curvy a good point for me. Loool ok guys thanks for your help, it seems strange.

Nothing strange about AW rip off profiles, the site is riddled with them  :(

SirFrank

It's the worst PG scam I've ever seen in my life. Surely the bird has to be smoking to pull that shit off. She looks like a fucking Ewok who can't keep her feet out of the chip shop. Her name is alluring though - sounds like a propper catch. My mate used to work with a bloke called Blaze Buchannan. He sounded like a tough uncompromising ball breaker who plays by his own rules but gets results. Turned out he was a complete cunt and fuck all like his name suggested. Lana Del Ray looks true same to me
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:29:29 pm by SirFrank »

yorkshire123

Frank your getting a fluffy fucker, this was your comment the last time someone asked about her  :lol:
She's a fucking moose. The contrast between yellow and fake tan has also brought on a migraine

Offline Matium

A newbie resorting to the ploy of asking about a girl on AW and it later turns out she's got fake photos.

Haven't you pimps ever heard of Google Reverse Image?

SirFrank

Frank your getting a fluffy fucker, this was your comment the last time someone asked about her  :lol:

Guilty as charged! Yeah I'm getting softer in my old age

Offline Digz2012

Sorry to dispel my learned forum members theories regarding this ones legitimacy!Far too many assumptions with little to no evidence it seems...

I saw Lana in Hendon at the beginning of July so can confirm she is in fact real. Was local for work so popped in for a quick 15 min booking. She is curvy with big boobs and a plump shapely arse.Does kind of have a chavvy look about her,Hungarian TOWIE!She wont be to everyones taste but i dont mind curvier women/bbw as long as body in proportion and in particular if she has a big butt.

BJ was actually very good, varied technique and she took it nice and deep. Came on her ample tits to finish.Lana mentioned that she would be returning home to Hungary the following week but would be back around September time if OP is still interested in booking.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline Spartacus123

She looks like a fucking short arsed fat cunt with some kind of genetic abnormality. Why the fuck would you want to shag this fucking moose? Plus she's EE. Each to their own and all that but fuck me she looks like an unscrupulous two man job

Couldn't have phrased it better (I really couldn't) Thanks SF nearly pissed myself

Offline Sean chandos

I too can confirm that Lana is the real deal, she is back in London for 2 weeks and I have just visited her. Her tits are amazing, she won't be everyone's cup of tea but I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her

Offline Turtle1

Looks like a bloody hippo in fake tan.

Offline Convince Me

Looks like a bloody hippo in fake tan.
Or the fat Scouse bird who watches telly with her mum & dad on CH4's Gogglebox

Offline Digz2012

Different strokes different folks I guess. Sure she is not the skinny size 6 that alot of you love to fuck but I think facially she is quite pleasant to look at. She also provides a good service, I for one will be back to fuck her as I only got a bj and tit wank last time!Thanks for heads up Sean chandos!
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by: