Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava-mai at Renaissance  (Read 2088 times)

Offline dirkdiggler583

Anyone seen her ?
The pictures when reversed image all show stock images off shutterstock so they not her so wondered if anyone has seen her ?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hotdogboy88

I’ve not seen her but was hoping to see her soon because of her pictures. Thanks for pointing it out as I thought they were of Ava. Also a little surprised these using fake ones as I thought they would not used genuine pictures. Will have to think about this one again.

Cheers for the info mate.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Has anyone seen her yet?
She getting good reviews according to the Twitter page and is always fully booked was wondering if her pics are genuine.

Online goodolnick

I'd be surprised if the pics aren't 100% genuine. Libby runs a tight ship and all of the ladies I have seen from there are a match for thir pics.

Offline Hotdogboy88

That’s pretty much what I thought. Surprised no review of her here though. I’ve tried but but she works on difficult days for me. Will keep trying though.

Offline Stongwee53

Review has gone up for her and another girl 4 hand massage

Offline zibbede

I’ve booked in to see her today.
Anyone that’s seen her know of any potential extras or anything?

Online mr.bluesky

I’ve booked in to see her today.
Anyone that’s seen her know of any potential extras or anything?

I don't think sex is on offer here, only b2b and hand relief but it's been a long time since I've been here and I did see someone else. Look forward to seeing your review.

Offline zibbede

I don't think sex is on offer here, only b2b and hand relief but it's been a long time since I've been here and I did see someone else. Look forward to seeing your review.

Here you go https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=353150.new#new

No extras, but she did not disappoint!