Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beeston Massage  (Read 1106 times)

Online NervousJ

Id guess it’s the Nether street place, but could be wrong.

Roger out of country I think, he’d know for sure.. :D

Tempting I must admit..

Offline chandlerhandler

Looks good, best ad I've ever read on Vivastreet!

Offline Mr. Noob

Tried to contact several days by call and message. No callback and only msg i received back was "chinese". I even asked if its nether street several times but no answer. If bitch is too lazy to answer then not worth to spend money there.

Offline Drake

I managed a visit after a lot of effort getting in touch. It is Nether Street and unfortunately it's not the girl in the video.  In fact, the video has been taken down from the profile which is probably due to punters complaining.

She is probably in her twenties, boobs are a lot smaller (about a b cup) and speaks hardly any English.

Offline Mr. Noob

If its nether street then description is a load of bollocks too.

Offline RogerBoner

Psst!  Every EM Chinese Vivastreet ad (except for Cecilia Chung and her "sister" when on tour) are and always have been fakes.

Offline Cookieguy

I managed a visit after a lot of effort getting in touch. It is Nether Street and unfortunately it's not the girl in the video.  In fact, the video has been taken down from the profile which is probably due to punters complaining.

She is probably in her twenties, boobs are a lot smaller (about a b cup) and speaks hardly any English.

Was the massage any good?