Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie: Well-spoken, French student in Greenwich. Anyone seen?  (Read 2304 times)

Offline alessiobou

Hello folks, has anyone seen Rosie? Communications are great and she's bid on my RB at a very attractive rate, but no trace of her online. Happy to TOFTT if no one sees red flags on her profile (besides her two disputed reviews).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 11:58:00 am by alessiobou »

peterperfect

Offline FCB

Very steep at £175 p/h
Bid to one of my reverse bookings £140 an hour recently but she didn't seem to have bothered to read the RB before bidding.

phil77

I booked her a few years ago.

I would not rate her at all. Vanilla and goes through the motions. I found her pleasant to speak to but really in the wrong profession.

Offline Londonpunter30

Bid to one of my reverse bookings £140 an hour recently but she didn't seem to have bothered to read the RB before bidding.

Sees a serial RB girl.  Never reads what any of the bookings ask for.  Always read that as a bad sign

Offline alessiobou

Very steep at £175 p/h

Interestingly, she bid on my RB which was £100 p/h (for 3 hours).

I've chosen External Link/Members Only though. Will post a review shortly.

RonniePasas

SHe's bid £299 on a 3 hour RB I posted at £230. She's blocking her feedback at the moment.

Offline tantric talents

I booked her a few years ago.

I would not rate her at all. Vanilla and goes through the motions. I found her pleasant to speak to but really in the wrong profession.
Why not do a short review Phil?
I know its a while back,  but I am sure any info will be appreciated and it will kill your duck too  :hi:

Offline undercoverpunter

Interestingly, she bid on my RB which was £100 p/h (for 3 hours).

I've chosen External Link/Members Only though. Will post a review shortly.

Look forward to your review pal. She's been on my to do list for a while but never seem to have the time when up that part of town.

Offline alessiobou

Look forward to your review pal. She's been on my to do list for a while but never seem to have the time when up that part of town.

Will post it some time today or this weekend :) She's a 9/10 for sure.