Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen TiffanyHotxxx - big tit milf in Stratford  (Read 3003 times)

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anyone have any info on this WG, bit of AW feedback but nothing on here. probably visiting stratford ...haven't really seen her in local searches

got that milf feeling  ;) and she writes a good game, wonder how recent those pics are though

Offline Kyuss

Looks good potential TOTT, added to HL.

Offline Zack D

I saw her around Xmas time for a quick 30 min pump and dump - nice and friendly lady, massive tits as per her pics, missing a couple of front teeth though which might put some guys off!  :D Good service though happy to be pounded in multiple positions and CIM to finish, only one pop allowed in 30 mins though...which was fine as I pumped her solid for around 25 mins so wasn't too fussed!

pawghunter2015

Is she as tanned as her pics make out?

ramrodronnie

I saw her around Xmas time for a quick 30 min pump and dump - nice and friendly lady, massive tits as per her pics, missing a couple of front teeth though which might put some guys off!  :D Good service though happy to be pounded in multiple positions and CIM to finish, only one pop allowed in 30 mins though...which was fine as I pumped her solid for around 25 mins so wasn't too fussed!

What was her BJ like Zack D? Must have been nice with teeth missing? Did she do OWO?

Offline punk

Damn it man,some other punter must have Skulled fucked her too hard. :music:

Offline Zack D

Is she as tanned as her pics make out?
Can't recall much of a tan to be honest looked fairly normal...

Offline Zack D

What was her BJ like Zack D? Must have been nice with teeth missing? Did she do OWO?
No complaints in that department - OWO, plenty deep with eye contact and no flinching when I emptied a weeks load in her mouth! Overall I would say a good VFM punt with a friendly English MILF!

ramrodronnie

No complaints in that department - OWO, plenty deep with eye contact and no flinching when I emptied a weeks load in her mouth! Overall I would say a good VFM punt with a friendly English MILF!

Cheers Zack D. Noted mate.  :thumbsup:

Oh did she go balls deep with the OWO, and suck you balls mate?

Offline horsa

Missing front teeth? Im out!

Offline dami3n

would like to think I could focus on tits and the shag and skip OWO/DFK but I've actually punted a WG with missing teeth which I only realized as she started the BJ, never lost my boner so fast in my life, it just made my skin crawl :vomit:

..for that reason I'm also out

Offline dami3n

some pics of her here ...very doable milf, shame about the alleged missing teeth (unless it's a ploy by Zack D to put us off :scare:)   :lol: External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
 and here External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 05:57:06 pm by dami3n »

andycoles13

As a warning, she used to offer bareback when she was near Gatwick (about a year ago) but she stopped doing bb.

Offline punk

As a warning, she used to offer bareback when she was near Gatwick (about a year ago) but she stopped doing bb.

Wonder why?

andycoles13

Wonder why?

I've no idea why she offered it in the first place and stopped offering later. I never met her.  I just remember her profile.

Offline punk

I've no idea why she offered it in the first place and stopped offering later. I never met her.  I just remember her profile.

May be caught a Doze or the nasties.

Offline Clooney

Has she seriously got her front teeth missing?

I'm on the look out for a slutty big titted milf, but a full set of teeth is kind of a deal breaker!

Offline Zack D

Has she seriously got her front teeth missing?

I'm on the look out for a slutty big titted milf, but a full set of teeth is kind of a deal breaker!
Definitely a couple missing I'm afraid, but I think you guys have gone and assumed her whole top row is missing or something, it's not that bad!:D it's not like it will be toothless blow job or something, from memory it wasn't her front couple missing but inwards a bit more, I'm no fucking dentist don't know the names of the teeth missing lol. I thought she was good fun and VFM and would probably see her again soon time permitting, worth it just for those big massive tits!

Offline Zack D

some pics of her here ...very doable milf, shame about the alleged missing teeth (unless it's a ploy by Zack D to put us off :scare:)   :lol: External Link/Members Only
 and here External Link/Members Only
Second pic is probably most accurate pic of her I have seen including her AW pics, go and do her she's good fun!

Offline Clooney

Second pic is probably most accurate pic of her I have seen including her AW pics, go and do her she's good fun!

Objectively, what age would you say she is? I'm assuming around 45.

Offline horsa

Definitely a couple missing I'm afraid, but I think you guys have gone and assumed her whole top row is missing or something, it's not that bad!:D it's not like it will be toothless blow job or something, from memory it wasn't her front couple missing but inwards a bit more, I'm no fucking dentist don't know the names of the teeth missing lol. I thought she was good fun and VFM and would probably see her again soon time permitting, worth it just for those big massive tits!

like this? External Link/Members Only

Offline fitalic

She seems always online buy phone is switched off. Taking a piss, are we?

Offline horsa

has anyone else seen her? i want to take the risk of seeing her (i was out, im now 70/30) but is the teeth story actually true?

punther

Does she have a belly/gut at all?