Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thaisa & Leonie: Diva: Bayswater: Shite  (Read 10156 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Had a traumatic morning, decided to punt, decided to gamble on £150 agency girls, chose these two, £300 all inclusive.

Thaisa External Link/Members Only

EE, brunette, 20, 5’7”, 34B natural,  size 8 - fair description, photo and stated age indicative bar tit enlargement.

Leonie: External Link/Members Only

EE, blonde, easily mid thirties,  5’6”, minus 4 or 5 inches,  36D natural, saggy tits, size 10 - not that tall, photos shopped, smoothed and elongated.

This group have good reviews on here, this isn't one of them.

Comms: Text to agency, juggled times, these are busy girls.

Flat: Shitty, bare room in a shitty basement flat in Bayswater.

Action: Arrived to find a sulky Romanian looking bird with a banging body, Thaisa who greeted me with the enthusiasm of Trump meeting the leader of the transgender movement, she's probably newish to this. Leonie was late, arriving five minutes after the agreed start time, a midget with a shock of blonde dyed hair and a suntan worthy of Love Island, if it was made in a tanning salon in Queensway. She is a veteran, many yards of cock have passed her portals.

We got the rudimentaries away and blondie who looks a bit like Pink will in twenty years after substantial substance abuse oiled her tits and my cock and said "erotic massage" then proceeded to rub her greasy top half on my front and it felt good, brunette tried the same and her tits didn't do the trick so after a clean down and prompting from me they sucked, fast and shallow with minimal attention to balls and a bit of shaft licking then Pink got on top and rode me cowgirl while the other one lazily played with my balls, kissed me and allowed me to grope her, not too hard bb, my nipples are sensitive.

I got to the point, put them on their knees, they said where do you want to cum, I said in your mouths and on your faces, they said £50 extra each, I said fuck that and spurted vociferously over their tits.

They cleaned up, both took fucking ages showering, texting, answering calls and chatting then said "you want shower" I said "no I want second shot" Moldovian Molly said you should have told us and we could pace the meeting. I said "I've got twenty minutes left, get yourselves oiled up while I wash my cock" I returned and they sucked and massaged me until a frantic hand/blow job from the Russkie got me to a satisfactory orgasm while I poked Rom com with an oily finger/hand, exactly five minutes over the scheduled time and exactly an hour after blondie arrived.

I went to shower and returned to find them still glistening and naked on the bed, we chatted while I dressed and the punt was flying towards a neutral until Leonie said, "we need another £30 each for cum on body" I said "you are kidding, right?" she said "it's on the website", I said "it's not" and she said "you are not a gentleman" I said "I'm more of a gentleman than you will ever be a lady luv" and left, accompanied by a still naked and severely embarrassed Thaisa who had warmed up considerably, probably because she'd just earned her piece of £150 for doing seven tenths of fuck all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

How was the wifi at theirs ?

A convenient negative, straight out of the Sun Tzu handbook.

Offline Belgarion

I thought you were in St. Petersburg, Russia?

How did you manage the punt? Samsung VR?

Offline cueball

I really must drag myself into the 21st century  :dash:

I thought to myself... "did samsung make video recorders"

It's ok, I've caught up now  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

How was the wifi at theirs ?

A convenient negative, straight out of the Sun Tzu handbook.

:D :D :D :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

I thought you were in St. Petersburg, Russia?

:cool:

Offline beanfarmer05

Ylf, thanks for your review. I had booked a 90 min session with leonie tomorrow as I fancied the look of her, but I always trust your reviews so won't bother. ☺️

Yeboahsleftfoot

Ylf, thanks for your review. I had booked a 90 min session with leonie tomorrow as I fancied the look of her, but I always trust your reviews so won't bother. ☺️

Thanks, she is a shortarse, looks ok but the body is well used and saggy and there is a strong hint of grifter along with fag breath, you made the right choice to cancel.

Offline Belgarion

Some of your reviews come across like a lady is writing them.

Interesting

Yeboahsleftfoot

Some of your reviews come across like a lady is writing them.

Interesting

A new one, any particular passage that appears flowery? Keep 'em coming, I'm not biting  :dancegirl:

Incidentally, just scanned through your reviews, some real beauties  :cool:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:34:34 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Belgarion

A new one, any particular passage that appears flowery? Keep 'em coming, I'm not biting  :dancegirl:

Incidentally, just scanned through your reviews, some real beauties  :cool:

I wasn't replying to.you old.chap. Just your acolyte.  :hi:

Or is that another dodgy IP?

Sounds like you are getting wound up again

:rolleyes:

vw

A new one, any particular passage that appears flowery? Keep 'em coming, I'm not biting :dancegirl:

Admin bit, and posted that you have a very dodgy ip history and are often at wg's premises while on here and uke.

Did teen kylie/Fat emily teach you how to use UKE, seems so IMO?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:45:30 pm by vw »

Yeboahsleftfoot

No, I'm sure this is my usual IP, I'm a punter not a techie, as calm as calm can be  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

No, I'm sure this is my usual IP, I'm a punter not a techie, as calm as calm can be  :hi:

Thaisa isn't working today. Just clicked on her link.

Guess you wore her out

Yeboahsleftfoot

Admin bit, and posted that you have a very dodgy ip history and are often at wg's premises while on here and uke.

Did teen kylie/Fat emily teach you how to use UKE, seems so IMO?

Don't think that's exactly what he said pal, from my limited techie knowledge IP addresses are attached to devices not physical locations, is it a sin to move away from the home keyboard? No idea of whom you speak, I posted around 60 times on UKE in my lifetime on there, hardly an expert, unlike your prolific other self.

vw

Don't think that's exactly what he said pal, from my limited techie knowledge IP addresses are attached to devices not physical locations, is it a sin to move away from the home keyboard? No idea of whom you speak, I posted around 60 times on UKE in my lifetime on there, hardly an expert, unlike your prolific other self.

Word for word pal.

There's definitely something dodgy with you given your IP history with the OP and other WGs on this site. I've known about it for days and still unsure what your link is.

As for your abusive unstable postings earlier,I imagine that is why you had a bad morning and got the boot.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 08:56:00 pm by vw »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thaisa isn't working today. Just clicked on her link.

Guess you wore her out

She was working earlier and I saw her, booking & apology from the agency, screenshotted just now, to assuage your doubts pal

Yeboahsleftfoot

Word for word pal.

As for your abusive unstable postings earlier,I imagine that is why you had a bad morning and got the boot.

No, I was severely wound up but your alter ego and pals, pal.

vw

She was working earlier and I saw her, booking & apology from the agency, screenshotted just now, to assuage your doubts pal

Means nothing, anyone too involved could get that sent over, after all you knew to expect a grilling here.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline beanfarmer05

So which one of my reviews are written by "women" then??

vw

No, I was severely wound up but your alter ego and pals, pal.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You mean you have no self control and you chose to get angry and chose to post that.

As for pals, I thought you were slating the site for only having 15 active members?   :dash: :dash:

Your meltdown commented far exceeded that 15 members pal.  :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

The time and dates do not match up with your review, pal.

Especially with you being in St Petersburg

Offline Belgarion

That would be telling.  :hi:

vw

So they reward for 2 types of review as the text says.

I do wonder what their stance/reward is on UKP reviews?

Offline cueball

from my limited techie knowledge IP addresses are attached to devices not physical locations,

I thought the opposite... I thought IP address was location and not device.

:unknown:

vw

So beanfarmer05

Why are you responding for a yeboah accusation

are you the same man/girl/imp

Yeboahsleftfoot

Means nothing, anyone too involved could get that sent over, after all you knew to expect a grilling here.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hilarious, you are a cunt of the highest order in your other guise over on UKE and a massive cunt on here, along with your pals, mysoginists, cheap fuckers and bullies. Newbies get abused and bullied, SPs are treated like shit here, where you'd expect it and on UKE where you shouldn't and you make wild accusations with no evidence, safe in the knowledge that admin will come riding to your rescue like a fucking white knight. You and your little group of little men who hide behind their keyboards making snide remarks make me sick. I've shared my punting life honestly from the time I joined, many fellow punters have enjoyed my reviews and benefitted from them. You and your pals like SamLP, Belgarion, Comaminion, Smiths, Durham Lad and any of the thundercunts who reckon you can find quality whores at £80 an hour have achieved what you wanted, I'm out of here. Speculate all you want, I've had enough of the bullshit. This site is a great resource for punters, soured by a small minority of vocal sad fuckers like you. To all the real punters on here, happy punting, to the cabal of hate, go fuck yourselves, goodnight!

vw

Hilarious, you are a cunt of the highest order in your other guise over on UKE and a massive cunt on here, along with your pals, mysoginists, cheap fuckers and bullies. Newbies get abused and bullied, SPs are treated like shit here, where you'd expect it and on UKE where you shouldn't and you make wild accusations with no evidence, safe in the knowledge that admin will come riding to your rescue like a fucking white knight. You and your little group of little men who hide behind their keyboards making snide remarks make me sick. I've shared my punting life honestly from the time I joined, many fellow punters have enjoyed my reviews and benefitted from them. You and your pals like SamLP, Belgarion, Comaminion, Smiths, Durham Lad and any of the thundercunts who reckon you can find quality whores at £80 an hour have achieved what you wanted, I'm out of here. Speculate all you want, I've had enough of the bullshit. This site is a great resource for punters, soured by a small minority of vocal sad fuckers like you. To all the real punters on here, happy punting, to the cabal of hate, go fuck yourselves, goodnight!

What a banning reason.

The rimming comment on uke about your pregnant pimp friend rattle you did it ?

Offline cueball

I'm not biting 

as calm as calm can be  :hi:

Oh dear :D

Offline Parking

Another one bites the dust...

Offline smiths

Always good to get a name check, low lifes like yourself always get sussed sooner or later. :rolleyes:

Offline SamLP

Haha, bitter man because I exposed his touting of certain wg's on here and UKE. Hiding under a different guise too but was too obvious. Thought being a hardman would shake off the cloud building above his head but it just increased suspicion and made him look dodgy, so no surprise when admin commented that he came across as dodgy and had some interesting IP's shared with several wg's he was touting. He knew his game was gonna be up and hit the self destruct button. Sad individual. I wonder what discounts and freebies he was being given to tout all those agencies.

OldAdmin

TheSecretAgency on UKE seems to have used his BT broadband IP in the past  :rolleyes:

Offline dboy74

I had wondered who was being referred to on UKE.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Offline PLeisure

TheSecretAgency on UKE seems to have used his BT broadband IP in the past  :rolleyes:
"Can I just borrow some wi-fi - won't take the piss, promise!"

Some people really scrape the life barrel  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

Wow what just happened here? Was always suspicious with his high spending punt reviews. Wondering if all of them were fake ?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 10:03:27 pm by Sinz »

Offline cueball

On that note, I'd be thinking every review he's done has no credibility on here.

they'd have no credibility for me if I punted in this area.

Offline smiths

Really, good work done in confirming all this. :thumbsup:

vw

Wow what just happened here?

Pimp/tout hunting

Its a messy rewarding business.

Offline Sinz

Pimp/tout hunting

Probably one of the best detective works in recent times, well done.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Haha, bitter man because I exposed his touting of certain wg's on here and UKE. Hiding under a different guise too but was too obvious. Thought being a hardman would shake off the cloud building above his head but it just increased suspicion and made him look dodgy, so no surprise when admin commented that he came across as dodgy and had some interesting IP's shared with several wg's he was touting. He knew his game was gonna be up and hit the self destruct button. Sad individual. I wonder what discounts and freebies he was being given to tout all those agencies.

Well done Sam and others, :thumbsup: I cant say I have read many of their reviews as they were on agency WGs who I have zero interest in.

vw

Probably one of the best detective works in recent times, well done.  :thumbsup:

Admin deserves credit, he supplied all evidence, just members identified dodgy behavior

Offline Sinz

Admin deserves credit, he supplied all evidence, just members identified dodgy behavior

True, thanks Admin :hi: for your relentless efforts to expose such low life's.

Offline Belgarion

Superb job as always Admin  :hi:

Wonder what we would find if we cross referenced the IPs of Franny, Kylie/Emily and the others like beanfarmer

Offline smiths

Pimp/tout hunting

It certainly is, good work done on this low life. :thumbsup:

vw

Superb job as always Admin  :hi:

Wonder what we would find if we cross referenced the IPs of Franny, Kylie/Emily and the others like beanfarmer

and legman on uke

vw

It certainly is, good work done on this low life. :thumbsup:
Drew inspiration from your 2 key posts.   :hi:

Challenge the dodgy

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=132894.msg1487989

Christmas message to WK's and fluffies

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79828.msg992835

Offline hw189

At the back of my mind I always thought this guy was somehow connected or tout for Hot Collection agency. Always dubious about his reviews for this agency.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 11:09:16 pm by hw189 »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me I went out for a days podging and missed this.  :dash: :dash:

Well done chaps for spotting he was a fake.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

At the back of my mind I always thought this guy was somehow connected or tout for Hot Collection agency. Always dubious about his reviews for this agency.

Indeed. Virtually all his reviews were of expensive girls, many of them from agencies, and his accounts of what went on during the punts seemed pure fiction: The girls were all great looking and provided a superior service, were totally into him, and both he and they were supreme sexual athletes, with non-stop fucking for one or even two hours.

It's rarely like that.

Not that I had the proof, but I didn't pay too much attention because all the escorts he reviewed were well over my budget anyway.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 12:16:39 am by Cunning Punt »