Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bia/Beatriz in 10 July Bella Belle's Party vs Phoenix Club  (Read 2688 times)

tonoharsono

Hi fellow punters,

I noticed a weird circumstance. It is common knowledge that Bia/Beatriz plays in both Bella Belle's Party and Phoenix Club. What's funny is both BB and Phoenix listed her in their 10 July party (today!).

External Link/Members Only

I believe there is no technology that would let someone be present in two places at the same time. Who do you think is lying: BB or Phoenix?

BigBoi1955

I've just arrived home from Sutton having fucked the beautiful, petite Bia two hours ago so I can confirm she was very much at Bella's Belles today. There were seven hostesses at the Sparty and they were EXACTLY the ones that have been on their web page for the last month or so. I'll try and do a review but as today was a treat before a busy work schedule it will probably have to wait a few days.

I'm sure vt will somehow try and put a positive TPC spin on this situation the same way he hijacked the negative Barbara thread to plug Phoenix parties at every opportunity. What I can say without contradiction is that for the 12pm session at Bella's there were 7 party girls two swingers and a total of around 12 men. It cost me £85 and delivered what was promised much better than spending £160 and finding out they put someone on the schedule who could never have made their event.   
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:13:53 pm by BigBoi1955 »

vt

I've just arrived home from Sutton having fucked the beautiful, petite Bia two hours ago so I can confirm she was very much at Bella's Belles today. There were seven hostesses at the Sparty and they were EXACTLY the ones that have been on their web page for the last month or so. I'll try and do a review but as today was a treat before a busy work schedule it will probably have to wait a few days.

I'm sure vt will somehow try and put a positive TPC spin on this situation the same way he hijacked the negative Barbara thread to plug Phoenix parties at every opportunity. What I can say without contradiction is that for the 12pm session at Bella's there were 7 party girls two swingers and a total of around 12 men. It cost me £85 and delivered what was promised much better than spending £160 and finding out they put someone on the schedule who could never have made their event.   

Ahem, excuse me! I didn't hijack any thread, I posted my relevant information & opinions on it it as everyone is allowed to do, including yourself. I was attacked by a couple of ill-mannered members with spurious allegations, so I defended myself in kind as I'm allowed to do and you would be too!  :hi:

I don't know anything about the line-up clash that you are speaking about here as I didn't attend either party, so I can't confirm or deny what you are saying, but I agree that if line-ups are posted that have no intention of being delivered, it's a black mark against any provider. So please don't put words in my mouth!  :diablo:

I would like to try Bellas-Belles as I do have an open mind on all parties and want to try them out, but Sutton is just completely the wrong side of London for me.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:49:49 pm by vt »

BigBoi1955

I didn't hijack any thread,

I didn't hijack any thread,

You made over thirty posts in a thread started to discuss the decline in the quality of The Phoenix parties and several contributors made the observation that your posts were designed to promote TPC even when others were being critical.

I can 100% confirm that Bea was at the Sutton party today. Given the almost double price of Phoenix for less girls there is no good excuse for them posting on Sunday that Bea would be attending a party the following day when it would seem she had a long standing booking elsewhere.

If you have a relationship with Phoenix I suggest you tell them they should either improve their standards or reduce their price. If an operation is going to charge a premium price then they should do whatever they can to ensure a premium product. I would love to go to a Phoenix party but I can't justify paying that price for what they currently appear to be offering. In my opinion they should try say £120 a party, if they did I'd give them a go. 

Offline nickleupip

Just from observation, in Phoenix there are normally five advertised girls, but with very high probability that only the first four will be at the party when you show up. The fifth girl on the far right (as listed on the webpage) I guess is the backup one in case there is high punter attendance. That is only from personal observation, any OPs more regular to TPC please correct me.

Without trying to defend TPC as I am one of the disappointed punters, in this particular case that was the fifth girl that usually doesn't apply. I don't see any malice there.

Offline nickleupip

Or she might show in the evening one.

vt

You made over thirty posts in a thread started to discuss the decline in the quality of The Phoenix parties and several contributors made the observation that your posts were designed to promote TPC even when others were being critical.

I can 100% confirm that Bea was at the Sutton party today. Given the almost double price of Phoenix for less girls there is no good excuse for them posting on Sunday that Bea would be attending a party the following day when it would seem she had a long standing booking elsewhere.

If you have a relationship with Phoenix I suggest you tell them they should either improve their standards or reduce their price. If an operation is going to charge a premium price then they should do whatever they can to ensure a premium product. I would love to go to a Phoenix party but I can't justify paying that price for what they currently appear to be offering. In my opinion they should try say £120 a party, if they did I'd give them a go.

Look mate, I'm not looking to have an argument with you.  :rolleyes:

I posted on that thread with relevant information, responded to members' questions & statements and answered other members' false allegations. I didn't know there was a post limit per thread, it isn't in the forum rules anywhere I can see.  :hi:

I don't know the back story about what happened today, I would just be guessing, as you are. I don't have a relationship with TPC, only as a customer, so I'm not privy to any of the back-room stuff, only what I observe and glean from the occasional chat when I attend, so it would be presumptuous to suggest I have any influence over any of the management decisions there, though they have listened to client feedback in the past.

You are free to attend any party you wish or not as the case may be, I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do. I just post my personal opinions on subjects I have some knowledge about, no doubt as you do.

As I said, I would like to attend Bellas to compare, but the venue is not well located for me to get to.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:14:01 pm by vt »

Offline smiths

Just from observation, in Phoenix there are normally five advertised girls, but with very high probability that only the first four will be at the party when you show up. The fifth girl on the far right (as listed on the webpage) I guess is the backup one in case there is high punter attendance. That is only from personal observation, any OPs more regular to TPC please correct me.

Without trying to defend TPC as I am one of the disappointed punters, in this particular case that was the fifth girl that usually doesn't apply. I don't see any malice there.

A party never knows for sure how many punters will turn up and wont know that until they do or don't turn up, so if a WG is on the subs bench she is either their on the premises in case, or a phone call away to come in if needed. If this WG was at another party she couldn't of come in at short notice if needed unless she was to walk out of the party she was already at.

If someone can correct me on this I am all ears.

Online Full Moon

Hi fellow punters,

I noticed a weird circumstance. It is common knowledge that Bia/Beatriz plays in both Bella Belle's Party and Phoenix Club. What's funny is both BB and Phoenix listed her in their 10 July party (today!).

I believe there is no technology that would let someone be present in two places at the same time. Who do you think is lying: BB or Phoenix?

I'm intrigued by the Bella Belle's Parties, but if the below girl is the sort of talent on offer, then it's a no from me.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:38:07 pm by Full Moon »

vt

A party never knows for sure how many punters will turn up and wont know that until they do or don't turn up, so if a WG is on the subs bench she is either their on the premises in case, or a phone call away to come in if needed. If this WG was at another party she couldn't of come in at short notice if needed unless she was to walk out of the party she was already at.

If someone can correct me on this I am all ears.

As I said previously, we're all guessing on this, as none of us have access to the various communications involved. All we have is the conflicting rotas and Bigboi's assertion that Bia was at Sutton today.

But another possible explanation is that the girl mistakenly let both providers believe that she was free to work today. As we all know, prossies are prone to double-booking themselves all the time.

vt

I'm intrigued by the Bella Belle's Parties, but if the below girl is the sort of talent on offer, then it's a no from me.  :D

Pandora pops up at various cheap parties and at the £120 HotBox, she doesn't appeal to me either.

Bellas seem to have a mixture of quality, some that can make the grade at TPC (but not the top league) and some from the cheap party circuit. I suppose their pricing is mid-range too, so probably fair value considering.

Offline Kingy28

I understand the Phoenix rota system works like this:-
On Thurs/Fri, Bia texts in her availability for the following week. The rota is then published on a Sunday. The twitter page showed her as being at TPC today too, presumably posted when she was enroute to Sutton.
In this case,  would Bia have forgotten her commitment to Bella & said that she's available for TPC today or did she say no availability for today but got put on at TPC anyway? Bia has worked regularly at these Bella Monday parties so would she have double booked?
We'll probably never know the true answer to this but we can all draw out own conclusions.

Offline smiths

As I said previously, we're all guessing on this, as none of us have access to the various communications involved. All we have is the conflicting rotas and Bigboi's assertion that Bia was at Sutton today.

But another possible explanation is that the girl mistakenly let both providers believe that she was free to work today. As we all know, prossies are prone to double-booking themselves all the time.

I couldn't give a shit what you said previously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vt

I couldn't give a shit what you said previously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your bad temper undermines whatever else you have to say, so please carry on with your pointless offensive comments!   :rolleyes:

Offline uncle jessie

I've just arrived home from Sutton having fucked the beautiful, petite Bia two hours ago so I can confirm she was very much at Bella's Belles

You lucky fecker  :D,couldn't make today's party but looking forward to getting balls deep in her at the next party  :yahoo: 

Offline smiths

Your bad temper undermines whatever else you have to say, so please carry on with your pointless offensive comments!   :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline davidgood

Or she might show in the evening one.

Nice to try to justify the billing of a girl who was never going to be there.

I can confirm that at 6.55 pm last Monday evening Beatriz, or Bia as I know her, was butt naked in a house in Sutton and not dressed to leave until about 7.15. There was no way she could have got to TPC for the evening party.

I doubt very much that she told Emma or the other TPC management that she could be a sub for their Monday parties when she had a long standing commitment to be elsewhere on the day.

To me this is a similar situation to the one involving Victoria The Classy Filth a couple of weeks ago.

Victoria was billed to be at Rebecca Ryder's LSPs all day on a Thursday but at the same time Fuck Club were billing her as being at their parties in Brick Lane. When asked about this at RR's party she said there had been a number of occasions when FC had put her on their site/profile even though she had not been booked for their parties.

I know TPC want to put 5 girls in their line ups to encourage bookings but they should not include girls who cannot be there.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Nice to try to justify the billing of a girl who was never going to be there.

I can confirm that at 6.55 pm last Monday evening Beatriz, or Bia as I know her, was butt naked in a house in Sutton and not dressed to leave until about 7.15. There was no way she could have got to TPC for the evening party.

I doubt very much that she told Emma or the other TPC management that she could be a sub for their Monday parties when she had a long standing commitment to be elsewhere on the day.

To me this is a similar situation to the one involving Victoria The Classy Filth a couple of weeks ago.

Victoria was billed to be at Rebecca Ryder's LSPs all day on a Thursday but at the same time Fuck Club were billing her as being at their parties in Brick Lane. When asked about this at RR's party she said there had been a number of occasions when FC had put her on their site/profile even though she had not been booked for their parties.

I know TPC want to put 5 girls in their line ups to encourage bookings but they should not include girls who cannot be there.

Regards,

davidgood

I agree that is another possibility, but until you or someone else can hear it from Bia that she didn't agree to the Phoenix rota and was still included on it, you are just guessing too.

TPC usually ask for exclusivity of their girls (ie. for them not to work at other parties), so it is entirely possible that even if Bia remembered about it, she didn't tell TPC about her other party commitment on Monday and just called in sick (or some other prossie excuse) to TPC on the day.

You & some others on here seem to want to jump to a premature conclusion that would cast TPC in a negative light for some perverse reason (perhaps you could let us know what that is!), whilst an objective onlooker would be considering every possibility until the evidence is clear either way.

Of course, I agree that putting girls on the line-up that aren't delivered on the day is a black mark against any party provider and of course if credible evidence emerges against TPC on this, I will join with my disapproval of such a practice.

It is not the same situation as the example you mention, as you seem to have irrefutable evidence directly from the girl involved there that Fuck Club are guilty of multiple deliberate misrepresentation which is surely a negative mark against them.

London Sex Parties that we attended recently advertised Grace Harper who wasn't there on the day, it was said she called in sick that morning, but we only have the provider's word for that. She may well have cancelled a few days before. I did think it unusual that she was able to call in two extra ladies that very morning who just happened to be twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do waiting for a call, but again there is no actual evidence of deliberate misrepresentation there.

As we know, the truth can often be an elastic thing with many providers in this business, but we should keep watching to keep them honest!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 09:30:12 am by vt »

Offline smiths

I agree that is another possibility, but until you or someone else can hear it from Bia that she didn't agree to the Phoenix rota and was still included on it, you are just guessing too.

TPC usually ask for exclusivity of their girls (ie. for them not to work at other parties), so it is entirely possible that even if Bia remembered about it, she didn't tell TPC about her other party commitment on Monday and just called in sick (or some other prossie excuse) to TPC on the day.

You & some others on here seem to want to jump to a premature conclusion that would cast TPC in a negative light for some perverse reason (perhaps you could let us know what that is!), whilst an objective onlooker would be considering every possibility until the evidence is clear either way.

Of course, I agree that putting girls on the line-up that aren't delivered on the day is a black mark against any party provider and of course if credible evidence emerges against TPC on this, I will join with my disapproval of such a practice.

It is not the same situation as the example you mention, as you seem to have irrefutable evidence directly from the girl involved there that Fuck Club are guilty of multiple deliberate misrepresentation which is surely a negative mark against them.

London Sex Parties that we attended recently advertised Grace Harper who wasn't there on the day, it was said she called in sick that morning, but we only have the provider's word for that. She may well have cancelled a few days before. I did think it unusual that she was able to call in two extra ladies that very morning who just happened to be twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do waiting for a call, but again there is no actual evidence of deliberate misrepresentation there.

As we know, the truth can often be an elastic thing with many providers in this business, but we should keep watching to keep them honest!

Whereas you do the opposite, always in the end trying to put TPC in a positive light, for example say you agree they need to improve but then add but when you last went you have a good time. You defend TPC and tout them, I was a great fan of LMP as I made clear, I have nothing to gain by castigating TPC for no reason, unlike you I am honest, I don't do deals with pimps like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

vt

Whereas you do the opposite, always in the end trying to put TPC in a positive light, for example say you agree they need to improve but then add but when you last went you have a good time. You defend TPC and tout them, I was a great fan of LMP as I made clear, I have nothing to gain by castigating TPC for no reason, unlike you I am honest, I don't do deals with pimps like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought in this country we had a rule, 'innocent until proven guilty'...or do you believe in mob justice too??    :unknown:

I do attend TPC semi-regularly when I see a line-up of girls I know I can have fun with, why would I do that if I thought it was a waste of my own hard-earned cash?? I have had fun there in all my visits in 2017, so yes I can speak positively about my personal experience. You have never attended TPC, so it baffles me how you can speak with any authority one way or the other.  :wacko:

All parties have their issues (last-minute rota changes, guy-heavy ratios, lazy performers, unappealing girls, bad hygiene, hoggers, excessive breaks, girls talking the time down, grubby venues, lack of towels, etc, etc) some more than others, but you have to make a judgment of whether they offer fair VFM all things considered.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:53:21 am by vt »

Offline smiths

Innocent until proven guilty...or do you believe in mob justice too??    :unknown:

I do attend TPC semi-regularly when I see a line-up of girls I know I can have fun with, why would I do that if I thought it was a waste of my own hard-earned cash?? I have had fun there in all my visits in 2017, so yes I can speak positively about my personal experience. You have never attended TPC, so it baffles me how you can speak with any authority one way or the other.  :wacko:

All parties have their issues, some more than others, but you have to make a judgment of whether they offer fair VFM all things considered.

You admitted you got a secret discount off Divine.:rolleyes: If you do deals with pimps you cant be trusted is my view.

No dispute other parties also have their problems and issues, I haven't said otherwise and some have highlighted them on here.

vt

You admitted you got a secret discount off Divine.:rolleyes: If you do deals with pimps you cant be trusted is my view.

No dispute other parties also have their problems and issues, I haven't said otherwise and some have highlighted them on here.

So explain to me how does Chloe giving me a regular's discount when I was punting newbie that she also supposedly gave to other regular punters at her place that she hasn't run since 2012 disqualify me from ever having a valid opinion on here about completely unrelated issues??  :unknown:

Does every guy that attends TPC and has fun there and posts as such on here have an invalid opinion in your book??

How do you get to be judge & jury on the merits or not of TPC when you haven't even set foot in the place??

Offline smiths

So explain to me how does Chloe giving me a regular's discount when I was punting newbie that she also supposedly gave to other regular punters at her place that she hasn't run since 2012 disqualify me from ever having a valid opinion on here about completely unrelated issues??  :unknown:

Does every guy that attends TPC and has fun there and posts as such on here have an invalid opinion in your book??

How do you get to be judge & jury on the merits or not of TPC when you haven't even set foot in the place??

It was a secret discount until you admitted to receiving it, punters who get such things off pimps cant be trusted is my view. :rolleyes:

We have previously discussed that you can post what you like as I can which is obvious, no change their, I can comment as I see fit as can you.

vt

It was a secret discount until you admitted to receiving it, punters who get such things off pimps cant be trusted is my view. :rolleyes:

We have previously discussed that you can post what you like as I can which is obvious, no change their, I can comment as I see fit as can you.

I'm sure many punters may have received a regulars discount off a prossie (or stayed on a lower previous rate) over the years, wisely or unwisely, does that make their opinions invalid on here?

So is it just that I admitted to this newbie error to you 5 years ago as a supposed punting buddy by PM make me a target of your current smear campaign/vendetta?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:37:59 pm by vt »

Offline smiths

I'm sure many punters may have received a regulars discount off a prossie (or stayed on a lower previous rate) over the years, wisely or unwisely, does that make their opinions invalid on here?

So is it just that I admitted to this newbie error to you 5 years ago as a supposed punting buddy by PM make me a target of your current smear campaign/vendetta?

Its all very simple to me, I don't know what other punters that don't admit getting a secret discount off a pimp do or don't do. :rolleyes:

Offline davidgood

Pandora may not be for you, but for an oldie like me she ticks a few boxes like- being English; being friendly; dressing to thrill, last Monday she was wearing a 6 strap and seamed stockings; providing a good DT blow job and finally taking a good pounding. Interestingly she often has young guys queuing up to have a Mrs Robinson type experience.

However,  if you had been at Bella's last Monday as well as the 2 swinger fluffers (who wouldn't be for you) there were 6 other girls/ladies to chose from. Of those, 3 are regulars at TPC and one is a former LMP or TPC lady. The other 2 were a very friendly experienced party lady and a lively young Brazilian girl who was only at her first or second party.

I had a good time. But parties are not for everyone.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Mr Farkyhars

parties are not for everyone

Indeed they aren't - do you know whether Pandora does 1-to-1 bookings? :)

Offline davidgood

Indeed they aren't - do you know whether Pandora does 1-to-1 bookings? :)
She definitely used to do 1 to 1s, but not cheap I recall. However her profile is not too clear on that at the moment and I know she does not go into it that often, possibly as she has regular party work.  Here is the link from which you could make contact.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Obviously please let us have  a review if you take the plunge.

Regards,

davidgood

vt

Its all very simple to me, I don't know what other punters that don't admit getting a secret discount off a pimp do or don't do. :rolleyes:

So I've now learned 2 big lessons from that episode very early in my punting career:

1. If you accept a discount off an SP, there's always strings attached.
2. Don't confide any faux-pas by PM to smiths as he'll try and use it as a stick to beat you with forever more.

And I'm the untrustworthy one!!  :rolleyes:

Offline davidgood

Some interesting points which I believe need comments.

Bia is a young Brazilian girl whose English is not brilliant. I think it very unlikely she is going to be able to give the answers you want as she will not understand the significance of the questions or even remember who may or may not have booked her for last Monday.

I think the exclusivity argument is a bit of a red herring. I think it is well known that Emma has difficulty getting girls to only work for her these days. If she was sensible she would have checked her competitor’s websites to see who they had booked before putting up her own listings.

As regards jumping to conclusions, I think the weight of facts at the moment leans towards this being a B & S or mis-selling on the part of Phoenix, which is bad for potential customers/punters and should be aired.

Rather than you defending their position, why do they not do it themselves?  Phoenix Club appears to be a member of UKP.

As regards your red herring about the last LSP parties I don’t think it is comparable situation.

I believe that Lola Marie was already on standby as Rebecca was expecting the parties to be busy.

As is often the case, it was a new girl who cried off on the day, not a regular like Bia. Although Rebecca likes to bring in new talent from other parts of the Country she does have a pool of local London based girls who can step in if they are available. Leia was able to join the lunchtime party but had other commitments for the afternoon. Violet is local and again she was able to step in at short notice but I do not know if she was at all the parties.

It would be interesting to know who the sub for the 5th girl was at Phoenix last Monday.

As I said earlier it would be interesting to hear directly from Phoenix on this issue.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline smiths

So I've now learned 2 big lessons from that episode very early in my punting career:

1. If you accept a discount off an SP, there's always strings attached.
2. Don't confide any faux-pas by PM to smiths as he'll try and use it as a stick to beat you with forever more.

And I'm the untrustworthy one!!  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know if it was early in your punting, you saying it was doesnt make it a fact. :rolleyes: I do not want punters to PM me to confide their faux-pas, leave me out of it, I am not a punters confessor, PM someone else instead. If a punter tells me they are getting a secret discount off a pimp I will inform my fellow punters on the open forum. Such punters cant be trusted and others need to know they have got such a discount in my view.

Yes there are strings attached with pimps and you still punt through Divine and have done reviews on his WGs on here.:rolleyes:

vt

I wouldn't know if it was early in your punting, you saying it was doesnt make it a fact. :rolleyes: I do not want punters to PM me to confide their faux-pas, leave me out of it, I am not a punters confessor, PM someone else instead. If a punter tells me they are getting a secret discount off a pimp I will inform my fellow punters on the open forum. Such punters cant be trusted and others need to know they have got such a discount in my view.

Yes there are strings attached with pimps and you still punt through Divine and have done reviews on his WGs on here.:rolleyes:

Yep, that episode was within my first year of regular punting. I did have a one-off first-ever punt in Prague in 2004, but didn't start regular punting until late 2010. Chloe offered me a 'regulars' discount after about 3 months of seeing her girls. Back then Jennifer/Jade was about, the Brazilian cutie we both liked, so I was enjoying myself a lot.

Chloe told me that the discount had no strings attached, it was just a 'thank-you for good custom'. She said it shouldn't affect anything I did or said on punter forums. So I accepted on that basis and continued enjoying myself punting her girls, as they were now the best value option for me.

I remember having various PM conversations with you about Jennifer/Jade, LMP and other subjects around that time. I sort of looked up to you as a punting 'mentor' and I remember you saying that I reminded you of yourself when you first started punting & partying, as I was full of wide-eyed wonder and discovery of new things.

It was when we both argued with Chloe & the Divines against the proposed MK price increase from £120 to £130 that I realised the discount did indeed have strings attached. Chloe said that I had shown disrespect to her by arguing for punter's interests, so she was going to take away the discount. I haven't had a discount at the Divine places since then, late 2011, other than the promotional discounts that were open to all who qualify, such as Advent discounts they used to do leading up to Xmas.

Punters in MK still benefit from our efforts there as the standard price in MK is still £120ph, which sets the tone for the whole area, so we accomplished something, even if I did lose my discount.

I have punted at the Divine places in MK at full price since that time as they did continue to have girls that I was interested in. Many of the LMP/Phoenix girls I liked would get days there like Izabella/Izabel, Mariah, Evelyn/Gemma, Apple, etc. It is also a good anonymous spot for me to punt in, not too far away, yet not on my doorstep, so made sense for me to go there. My work now is mainly concentrated in E Anglia, so I mostly punt that way or down in London and rarely get across to MK now.

So yes, I made a newbie punting error, it was hardly a capital offence, but I compounded the error by confiding in you, my 'mentor' smiths about it, you've now decided to use it as a stick to beat me with because I have openly disagreed with you here on your conclusions about TPC. What a sad conclusion to the story!  :(

Offline smiths

Yep, that episode was within my first year of regular punting. I did have a one-off first-ever punt in Prague in 2004, but didn't start regular punting until late 2010. Chloe offered me a 'regulars' discount after about 3 months of seeing her girls. Back then Jennifer/Jade was about, the Brazilian cutie we both liked, so I was enjoying myself a lot.

Chloe told me that the discount had no strings attached, it was just a 'thank-you for good custom'. She said it shouldn't affect anything I did or said on punter forums. So I accepted on that basis and continued enjoying myself punting her girls, as they were now the best value option for me.

I remember having various PM conversations with you about Jennifer/Jade, LMP and other subjects around that time. I sort of looked up to you as a punting 'mentor' and I remember you saying that I reminded you of yourself when you first started punting & partying, as I was full of wide-eyed wonder and discovery of new things.

It was when we both argued with Chloe & the Divines against the proposed MK price increase from £120 to £130 that I realised the discount did indeed have strings attached. Chloe said that I had shown disrespect to her by arguing for punter's interests, so she was going to take away the discount. I haven't had a discount at the Divine places since then, late 2011, other than the promotional discounts that were open to all who qualify, such as Advent discounts they used to do leading up to Xmas.

Punters in MK still benefit from our efforts there as the standard price in MK is still £120ph, which sets the tone for the whole area, so we accomplished something, even if I did lose my discount.

I have punted at the Divine places in MK at full price since that time as they did continue to have girls that I was interested in. Many of the LMP/Phoenix girls I liked would get days there like Izabella/Izabel, Mariah, Evelyn/Gemma, Apple, etc. It is also a good anonymous spot for me to punt in, not too far away, yet not on my doorstep, so made sense for me to go there. My work now is mainly concentrated in E Anglia, so I mostly punt that way or down in London and rarely get across to MK now.

So yes, I made a newbie punting error, it was hardly a capital offence, but I compounded the error by confiding in you, my 'mentor' smiths about it, you've now decided to use it as a stick to beat me with because I have openly disagreed with you here on your conclusions about TPC. What a sad conclusion to the story!  :(

What I recall is taking on Divine on my own most of the time and having bribed cunts like Lord Melchett the surpreme arselicker-in-chief of Divine and a number of others take me on, all because Divine posted he lied about his WGs ages and sizes, I replied saying I didn't agree with that, he later replied he wouldn't lie in future, then I caught him lying soon afterwards. Thankfully punters now have UKP where Divine is long banned and cant openly at least tout on here, unless he is posing as a punter again.

Problem with this walk down memory lane is it relies on taking your word you are telling the truth, as I have said I don't trust punters who have got a secret discount off a pimp, and for all I know as fact still have one. You are hardly going to admit it if you still get one and who off of.

As to being a mentor that's all in your head, such a thought never crossed my mind, I have exchanged PMs with countless punters over the years, you were one of many. Jennifer was a good WG at LMP, and LMP for me was fantastic but that was then this is now, no party like no WG can forever live off past good will and the service they once offered. Punters on here deserve to read the truth, some have posted TPC hasn't been up to scratch in their views, some have posted it was good. We shall see what others post in future.

For me there is no excuse for TPC not to be at the same high standard LMP was, I find it a cheek that they charge the same as LMP at its end but with 2 or 3 less WGs per party, and that's why I haven't been as well as punters I trust telling me its now hit and miss and mostly miss. Its no longer VFM as I see it.

vt

I remember backing you up a number of times in your arguments with the Divines. I started the thread against the price increase. I've always been in favour of punter's interests. I had plenty of clashes with Chloe about various issues. I was one of the good guys!

I don't know where Mr Divine is now, his FB shows the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if MrsD hasn't given him the boot after the Olga-gate scandal. I believe she still controls the MK operation. There seems to be someone new in London, I did wonder if it was her daughter.

As to TPC, I don't suppose we're going to agree entirely on that. There are various opinions of those that have attended, as you say, some are for and some are against. There are also lots of opinions from those who haven't set foot in the place which is a bit baffling. Most would concede that isn't at the best it ever was as LMP, but many would say you can still have fun there as there are still some great girls. I would say it still offers VFM with the right line-up of self-starting girls and I am putting my hard-earned on the line every time I attend, but I imagine it could be more marginal if you hit a line-up of less-motivated girls.

Em does know how to run a world-class outfit, so the potential is still there. I can understand how she might have lost the zest for it as she has probably seen it all before many times over. But if she wants to recapture the former greatness, she needs to take heed of punter feedback, make some difficult decisions about staffing and take a bit more active interest in what's happening away from her gaze in the party room.

I'm still up for polite discussion of parties. I'm trying to gradually work my way round all of the ones I can get to, so that I can make a full & fair comparison and so I know personally where to spend my budget. I want VFM and a good party experience.

Offline Mcping

Would love to find a party provider who could match LMP Lancaster Gate.....

vt

I want a party like this...

Let me know when you find it!   :lol:

vt

It isn't going to happen without someone with a vision and a very strong will & a lot of energy to see it through. There are too many forces working against it to happen by chance.

Offline smiths

No longer guessing assuming punters believe the review of TPC for 10/7 done today where this WG wasn't their for this punters party. And above another punter said she WAS at Bellas that day. So that's 2 punters that have said she wasn't at TPC as advertised.

I don't buy the double booking scenario, sounds like spin from you to me. Its for the pimps of both parties to be sure before they advertise WGs, and check with them in my view. Punters are paying good money and ALL parties should be honest and upfront.

Offline smiths

I see there is another review on Bellas from 10/7 where Bea is mentioned as being their, fortunate timing, by a new member, its their first post.

tonoharsono

I didn't see Bia in TPC's rota for last week and this coming week. Is she gone (from TPC) because of this 10 July incident?

Offline smiths

I didn't see Bia in TPC's rota for last week and this coming week. Is she gone (from TPC) because of this 10 July incident?

No idea but TPC have been caught lying about not sticking to their advertised max 2.1 ratio, and WGs advertised not being at some parties despite the fact TPC could update punters with this info on their Twitter if they wanted to.

Offline fudi_maar

Isn't Beatrice on the agenda for today (Mon 31st)?

HungPunter

She certainly is! Just checked!

tonoharsono

Isn't Beatrice on the agenda for today (Mon 31st)?

I believe Beatriz and Beatrice are two different persons. They look very different.