Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: few questions about the rio spa x  (Read 4064 times)

mysinbody

Hello I'm a Chinese female single tourist who will visit london for two days and i would like to have a bit adventure during my trip in London,somebody tell me this spa but i don't really know much so hopefully there's someone can help me out here?

My plan is going to rio on Thursday night after 10pm,so i would like to know how much chance i will get some tongues on my body if that's allow to happen and the reason I want to go?

I just want to get gangbang by men's tongues but not really kneen on sucking cocks,and also if I can't help to longing cocks meanwhile will they have condoms with them?after all i might want a gangbang but don't want to risk the diseases.

I'm 30 years old and wear size 18 so not really small slim asian type

Anybody can give me some advice? Very appreciate!
This is my first post so I'm not sure if I post it right x

vt

I'm sure some guys will have the exact answers you need. I've not visited Rios, but I have been to similar places.

My guess that there will be guys at that place that will be happy to give you what you need. You may get guys wanting more and pestering you, but in such an establishment they should respect your decision. You would be wise to take condoms with you, they can be bought in many places here.

If you wanted to have your adventure with some friendly guys from here, I'm sure you would get offers, myself included!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:01:04 am by vt »

Offline Steely Dan

You will get as much attentions as you like.  But not more.  The men will be well behaved.

This post is a bit unusual here - this site is about paid sex not swinging.  You might get better advice on fab swingings or fet life.

Offline TonyD

Offline sparkus

vt

I'm guessing this patent wind-up is in response to https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142621.msg1574657#msg1574657

So it's all your fault!!

I was going to suggest one of these tongue-sex machines for our cunnilingus-loving Oriental chubby friend!  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

mysinbody

Thank you for all you kindly answers,sorry I didn't notice this is about paid sex discussion form and as I said this is my first post as I found here by google the keyword "Rio spa London ",I am only in London for few days so was desperate for an answer with my short time staying.

I'm now a bit concerning the secure of midnight in that area,is it safe? I'm just all by myself there

mysinbody

So it's all your fault!!

I was going to suggest one of these tongue-sex machines for our cunnilingus-loving Oriental chubby friend!  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is it a real machine that selling in the market and if yes is it good?

Offline joe diddley

So, all down to Rio's on Thursday, chaps?

Offline sparkus

Yes, let's form an orderly queue!

mysinbody

And I'm a bit worry probably nobody there since it's weekday and midnight?anyone can give some advice?thx

Offline fudge08

Not sure if this is a legit question but if you are real, than I would say you will be fine. I have been to Rio's plenty of times and everyone behaves. The area will be fine at that time of night as it is on a main high street.

mysinbody

Not sure if this is a legit question but if you are real, than I would say you will be fine. I have been to Rio's plenty of times and everyone behaves. The area will be fine at that time of night as it is on a main high street.

Thank you that adds more confident

Offline sparkus

And I'm a bit worry probably nobody there since it's weekday and midnight?anyone can give some advice?thx

You are worried that Rio's will be empty?

The reviews on here say it's always many people, all men, all days when open.  So I think you won't be disappointed.

(not that I am writing to a real size 18 Chinese woman either)

markythestud

Everytime I have been to Rios there have been lots of Middle Eastern and Eastern European guys that go around pestering girls. They follow women around and have little to no respect for them. So if your a single girl going there then I would say be very careful and try to stay close to some normal people and couples.

Once I went there was a really nice English girl who had a great curvy body. These guys were following her around everywhere. I was sitting in the hot tub near the saunas watching them follow her from hot tub, to sauna, to steam room and back the hot tub. They weren't even subtle. They would just grab her boobs as if it was their right. No respect what so ever. I moved to the main hot tub near the plunge pool and about 5 mins later she came with them following soon after. She clearly looked miffed but came over and sat near me. I joked loudly and said "your stalkers are back". This sparked up a conversation which apparently was lacking from her fan club. Honestly these idiots think that a way to seduce a woman is just to grope them. She was telling me how they tried to stick their fingers in her pussy without even looking at her. At one point in the conversation, which was going very well, she leant over to whisper in my ear about going to a private room for a massage. At this point one of her ass cheeks lifted up and a guy stuck a finger straight up her ass. Unbelievable. We both got up and left the hot tub, and a few guys tried to follow us. She wanted to go to the changing rooms. I thought she might want to leave but she told me to wait. A minute later she came out with a little bag like a wash bag. She said lets go to a private room so she could give me a massage. So in we went, removed our towels so I could have a pillow and she gave me a massage using the oil from her wash bag. It was great and she gently played with my cock at times. I asked to massage her and that was great too. I played with her pussy and those great tits. She reached in her bag and pulled out a condom. We then had some great sex, twice. Afterwards she said until she met me in the hot tub she would never go back to Rios. The stalkers are a real turn off.

I don't think its really a good place for single women. If they go, they should try interacting more with couples or those that don't follow women around and respect them. A lot of fun can be made with couples that go. I met a Brazillian woman there once with her male friend. That night ended with all 3 of us going in a private room. Plenty of spit roasts and even a DP. I was on the bottom with her on top of me. Great tits in my face while my cock was in her pussy. Her male friend was round the back fucking her ass. It was quality. I didn't have a go on her ass which was a bit of a shame.

Offline sparkus

A WG I met a few years back said that in addition to being on AW she was a regular at sex parties of various kinds in London and no stranger to Rios or Paradise.  Though as it says above, she said she gave Rios a wide berth for all those reasons ie. it verging on rape at times.  She said she (and she was a large black woman of about six foot in height and a big build) was cornered in a corridor or suchlike by six men who were all clawing at her and trying to push her in a certain direction, this was seen by a member of staff and when she protested he just shrugged his shoulders.  She said that ultimately she was able to take care of it but the clientel are mainly composed of men with little respect for boundaries or decency etc.

mysinbody

Now I'm very confused,some said they are behave and some said they will not respect my willing and just dowhat they want to me? I read the staff there won't allow this happen? Seriously if the staff don't manage these irrespective men I'll call the police right away

Offline sparkus

Now I'm very confused,some said they are behave and some said they will not respect my willing and just dowhat they want to me? I read the staff there won't allow this happen? Seriously if the staff don't manage these irrespective men I'll call the police right away

You asked if the neighbourhood was safe at night - you were told it is (and it is compared to any other in London that time of night), you were then told others' experiences that men tend to not respect the boundaries of women who go there.  It's up to you if you want to persist in going, perhaps it's not for you?

vt

Everytime I have been to Rios there have been lots of Middle Eastern and Eastern European guys that go around pestering girls. They follow women around and have little to no respect for them. So if your a single girl going there then I would say be very careful and try to stay close to some normal people and couples.

Once I went there was a really nice English girl who had a great curvy body. These guys were following her around everywhere. I was sitting in the hot tub near the saunas watching them follow her from hot tub, to sauna, to steam room and back the hot tub. They weren't even subtle. They would just grab her boobs as if it was their right. No respect what so ever. I moved to the main hot tub near the plunge pool and about 5 mins later she came with them following soon after. She clearly looked miffed but came over and sat near me. I joked loudly and said "your stalkers are back". This sparked up a conversation which apparently was lacking from her fan club. Honestly these idiots think that a way to seduce a woman is just to grope them. She was telling me how they tried to stick their fingers in her pussy without even looking at her. At one point in the conversation, which was going very well, she leant over to whisper in my ear about going to a private room for a massage. At this point one of her ass cheeks lifted up and a guy stuck a finger straight up her ass. Unbelievable. We both got up and left the hot tub, and a few guys tried to follow us. She wanted to go to the changing rooms. I thought she might want to leave but she told me to wait. A minute later she came out with a little bag like a wash bag. She said lets go to a private room so she could give me a massage. So in we went, removed our towels so I could have a pillow and she gave me a massage using the oil from her wash bag. It was great and she gently played with my cock at times. I asked to massage her and that was great too. I played with her pussy and those great tits. She reached in her bag and pulled out a condom. We then had some great sex, twice. Afterwards she said until she met me in the hot tub she would never go back to Rios. The stalkers are a real turn off.

I don't think its really a good place for single women. If they go, they should try interacting more with couples or those that don't follow women around and respect them. A lot of fun can be made with couples that go. I met a Brazillian woman there once with her male friend. That night ended with all 3 of us going in a private room. Plenty of spit roasts and even a DP. I was on the bottom with her on top of me. Great tits in my face while my cock was in her pussy. Her male friend was round the back fucking her ass. It was quality. I didn't have a go on her ass which was a bit of a shame.

Nice work!  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Well, if the polls are correct, it wasn't just our Chinese tourist friend being licked as of 10pm tonight  :lol:

markythestud

Just be cautious. If you go to different areas of the spa and the same group of guys are following you then you have some stalkers. If you see a guy on his own minding his own business, then he is less likely to be a freak and while he may want sex, he is less likely to be full on groping for it. That's the approach I've had plenty of times and its been successful. Sometimes I'm in the hot tub on my own and a girl will come to me. After a while we may go off and have fun. Other times nothing happens but at least I've had good company.

Also couples are worth chatting to. The gropers are less likely to harass you if you are with a few other people. Mainly because they know if they grab you and you object, other people will lay into them too.

Offline Kaluuu276

I don't get the intentions of single women going to this naturist spa?

I mean as a bloke my reasons for going would firstly be to just chill, relax after a busy day at work or gym session.
If the opportunity arose of getting it on with swinging couples then that would be a result.

From reading this post it seems these blokes from various cultures go to the spa to deliberately molest
any women attending.

Apart from these shenanigans, would you say the spa facilities are well looked after and kept cleaned?
Has anyone had a massage here and is it worth the money?
Also,  has it been rebuilt to good standards since the place caught fire? 

Offline sparkus

A bit disappointed OP never left a review of her experience x

Offline JamesKW

I have been to Rios and for a woman I would assume it was appalling it must be like getting into a pool of pirannahas.I would suggest the BiFun party I went to in Sutton,every other Monday lunchtime.Even though it wasn't great for me, the women seemed to have a damn good time.This event is for the woman rather than the punter.Even at size 18,aged 30 you are a babe compared to most of them.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 09:27:31 am by JamesKW »