Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wondering what happened to this WG 'Gina Naughty' in N22  (Read 145 times)

Offline Brad2020

I saw her back in I think August... I'd been out at a day party event, was half cut and got back home, had a look on AW and found her. It was in a downstairs flat on one of the roads left off of Green Lanes if you're going down towards Wood Green, the postcode was N22 XXX.

Quite a fair skinned girl, Romanian I believe, very slim but nice body, quite small I'd say 5,5, early to mid 20s, fair skin, brunette. She said she did A-Levels and I was dubious, thought 'right we'll see when I get there, how many WGs say this then see 'it' and say 'no'. Or just say they do when they don't..'... Boy, she did do A-Levels indeed. For an hour.

Not sure what happened to her after that, tried searching her name on AW and couldn't find her at all, she never replied back to my texts either but could see she was active on Whatsapp...

I remember I googled her name and number once and found some random review of her on a site, but when clicking the profile it lead to no page. Can't find it now though it seems