Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Scarlette_  (Read 3082 times)

MrBond

Hi guys.

Not sure what to make of this one, looks fantastic, just my type.

Tried to get her to my hotel for an out call recently, emailed twice and both read and ignored.

Searched on her name here tonight and not the most favourable reviews... Wonder if its worth persevering.

Oh no answer to calls, either. Though she wouldn't know it was me.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

vw

Blacklisted prostitute, not many fans round here.

External Link/Members Only

Stole from client via massive deception.

Also aledgedly has a weird pussy that puts people off, no photos yet !

Hawkwind71

Plus dodgy phone and doesnt respond quickly to messages. She's one of these constantly available today girls who are not really available. My guess is she has a large pool of very local guys who keep her busy. Or she is a flake....

MrBond

Ah, shame! Back to the drawing board!

Thanks.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

No, you've been saved..............that pussy almost turned me Gay.

Offline Roth

No, you've been saved..............that pussy almost turned me Gay.

C'mon.  Describe it pleeeeze.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!

vw

Tempted to email her and ask for a photo !

bristolpunter08

Ive tried to ring her on a few seperate ocassions and she doesn't answer her phone.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Perhaps I will google image embarrassing bodies/unusual vaginas and see if I can get an image, problem is I doubt I can do the link bit!

vw

Perhaps I will google image embarrassing bodies/unusual vaginas and see if I can get an image, problem is I doubt I can do the link bit!

Which one from the Vulva Gallery ?

External Link/Members Only

vw

Offline Johny Stone

I wasn`t sure if I`m allowed to post explicit vaginas pics  :D  :hi:

vw

I wasn`t sure if I`m allowed to post explicit vaginas pics  :D  :hi:
Only rule is on avatars i think !

No more offensive than that Salt & Stella

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

It's like going through an ID parade...........thanks for the links I will go through them again.

Offline Johny Stone

Hmm, I said my opinion once before and I`ve almost been beheaded but I`m pretty sure that I`m right and she`s just a smart prossie going after fluffies monies  :D

vw

Hmm, I said my opinion once before and I`ve almost been beheaded but I`m pretty sure that I`m right and she`s just a smart prossie going after fluffies monies  :D
Don't think your wrong !  Will they video the beheading like ISIS and release on twitter if you dont convert to fanboyism this is your fate !

Corey302

Yeah, she's an odd one. She didn't rip me off or anything, delivered on what was promised, but she's weird.. she has lovely big tits, but they appear to be super sensitive, so you're barely allowed to touch them.. and as a meet, it was just average.. should have been so much better! I can't remember her pussy being a horror show, but remember that for some reason we didn't have full sex, just oral.. Can't remember why.. basically, avoid!

vw

Yeah, she's an odd one. She didn't rip me off or anything, delivered on what was promised, but she's weird.. she has lovely big tits, but they appear to be super sensitive, so you're barely allowed to touch them.. and as a meet, it was just average.. should have been so much better! I can't remember her pussy being a horror show, but remember that for some reason we didn't have full sex, just oral.. Can't remember why.. basically, avoid!
Bet they are not sensitive at all, you were probably lied to. An old Romanian trick.

Glad you got out un-robbed !

Offline Roth

It's like going through an ID parade...........thanks for the links I will go through them again.

Any clues?  :unknown:

metalmark

I've tried calling her too but to no avail. Shame as she seems like a girl I would repeat book if the first meeting went well.

Offline Roth

Which reminds me.  Mr KNAW you were going to look out a similar picture of her minge.   :thumbsup:
The suspense is killing me. :scare:  Might just have to book her to see myself.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

As I recall, her reputation started going downhill in 2014, mostly due to erratic comms - and as we now know, this would have been a few months after her mysterious breakdown in October 2013, when she lost the plot and robbed a client.  All the evidence points to a mental illness that she never recovered from.

Which would be sad, but none of our business if she hadn't let it affect her service - but it obviously has.  In addition to the theft, she's also threatened to have that client outed to his wife and kids, drastically short-timed at least one other client, failed to provide various services to various clients, cut off comms with others,  and failed to respond at all to many others - I think they should consider themselves to have had a lucky escape, frankly.  She needs to get herself sorted out.

Offline Roth

As I recall, her reputation started going downhill in 2014, mostly due to erratic comms - and as we now know, this would have been a few months after her mysterious breakdown in October 2013, when she lost the plot and robbed a client.  All the evidence points to a mental illness that she never recovered from.

Which would be sad, but none of our business if she hadn't let it affect her service - but it obviously has.  In addition to the theft, she's also threatened to have that client outed to his wife and kids, drastically short-timed at least one other client, failed to provide various services to various clients, cut off comms with others,  and failed to respond at all to many others - I think they should consider themselves to have had a lucky escape, frankly.  She needs to get herself sorted out.

Ah forgot about all that. :rolleyes: Thanks for the reminder. :rolleyes:

Anyway not worried as I don't give prossies my personal details and I use a punting phone. I also don't give a prossie any more cash than the cost of the punt and when on a punt I don't carry any extra. Sensible punter precautions.  :thumbsup:

What I really wanna know what her minge looks like before I book her.   :unknown:  Please Mr KNAW - tell us.  :wacko: :wacko:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:13:14 pm by Roth »

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, it seems there's a demand for a different sort of service!  She lies naked on a bed with her legs spread, and everyone queues up to pay £10 to inspect her fanny for 5 minutes.

Offline jazhater

yeah that scarlett is a odd one she never answers her phone
i do see her around the centre with other guys having coffee and stuff
i dout she had a break down

Offline Roth

Well, it seems there's a demand for a different sort of service!  She lies naked on a bed with her legs spread, and everyone queues up to pay £10 to inspect her fanny for 5 minutes.

Count me in.  :thumbsup: :D :D