Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR!! South-West team!  (Read 4146 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hey guys....

Someone had to say it!!!  :thumbsup:

Lets hope 2014 brings a better crop than 2013.

Cheers everyone!

See you in 2014  :D

Terry  :timeout

handyandy85

Thanks Terry!!

Let's hope some little stunners decide 2014 is the year to start selling themselves to us!!!!

Anyone got any first punts of the year  lined up? I'm thinking about a last minute arrangement tomorrow but we will see!!!

Tony Montana

Happy new year SW'ers

Hoping to see Cassandra & Alisya again when they return on the 9th Jan and hopefully we will get some decent talent down Brizzle way.

Offline haystacks79

Happy New Year guys  :drinks:

No idea what 2014 will hold for me punting wise as yet, nothing planned at the moment.

And Terry, I'm sure you'll find that elusive girl soon ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 07:47:46 pm by haystacks79 »

Offline adindas

Hey guys....

Someone had to say it!!!  :thumbsup:

Lets hope 2014 brings a better crop than 2013.

Cheers everyone!

See you in 2014  :D

Cheer Terry Happy new year to you to and all my fellow punters here ..
Hopefully punting Oase is getting better and better here in the UK

Shaketherooom

Hey folks, 2 girls on my list for 2014, Megan if she reappears and ola gfe in jan, plus of course hoping that more decent GFE talent arrives this year under 35.

Lz-129

Happy new year guys! Hope its a good one!

Offline TerryTibbs

Happy New Year guys  :drinks:

No idea what 2014 will hold for me punting wise as yet, nothing planned at the moment.

And Terry, I'm sure you'll find that elusive girl soon ;)

I just need another 18 yr old blond princess.......that's all!!  :angelgirl:

Come back Bath Babes!

Offline UltrasForLife

HNW everyone, and yeah more hotties in Bristol next year please.

Tony Montana

I just need another 18 yr old blond princess.......that's all!!  :angelgirl:

Mmmmmm... memories of Melody.

Offline UltrasForLife

I guess I've missed a hottie in this Melody? :(

I wish for a girl at least like Kate to come over to appear this year.

Offline timstella

Come back Bath Babes!

Well yes, the loss of Bath Babes was a disaster for SW punters  :dash:

One of the advantages of being semi-fluffy was that the girls all stayed in touch and I am lucky enough to still see Anna, Amelia and Nicole regularly, although of those only Nicole is available to others and has an active AW profile.

Melody is not around at the moment: she has gone away for family reasons, but may be back and has said she will get in touch with me if she does return. But I doubt she will be on AW again.

It is such a shame that a safe, comfortable and unique venue for both girls and punters was lost, so unnecessarily in my view.

Happy New Year

Tim

handyandy85

What actually happened then? I'd often looked at Bath babes buy never actually saw any of the girls.

Offline TerryTibbs

What actually happened then? I'd often looked at Bath babes buy never actually saw any of the girls.

Unfortunately Bath Babes got closed down by the police, for no reason  :(

Offline TerryTibbs

Well yes, the loss of Bath Babes was a disaster for SW punters  :dash:

One of the advantages of being semi-fluffy was that the girls all stayed in touch and I am lucky enough to still see Anna, Amelia and Nicole regularly, although of those only Nicole is available to others and has an active AW profile.

Melody is not around at the moment: she has gone away for family reasons, but may be back and has said she will get in touch with me if she does return. But I doubt she will be on AW again.

It is such a shame that a safe, comfortable and unique venue for both girls and punters was lost, so unnecessarily in my view.

Happy New Year

Tim

Yes it pays off to be kind to the girls...

...it has paid off for me in the past  :)

I would have liked to see Amelia though  :(

Cheers

SteveNova

Happy new year to all west country punters, and those beyond who get into Bath / Bristol :drinks: 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:45:55 pm by SteveNova »

Biggripper

Offline gonewest

Happy new Year to all.  I'm hoping for a big improvement in Devon and Cornwall.   :cool:

Offline BogBog1

Happy New Year all. The big question for us Brizzle punters is: will the Tory Lane/Angelina question finally get settled this year?

Offline PuntingPete

Happy New Year all. The big question for us Brizzle punters is: will the Tory Lane/Angelina question finally get settled this year?

A belated Happy New year to all you SW punters!!

The Angelina saga seems to be a bit of an ongoing soap opera  ;)

like_mature

Happy New Year to all the SW guys

You can fight over the young fit girls but  just leave the mature size 12, size 14 , size 16, and size 18+ for me please !!!!

Offline PuntingPete

You can fight over the young fit girls but  just leave the mature size 12, size 14 , size 16, and size 18+ for me please !!!!
More than happy to oblige  :hi:  ;)

Lz-129

More than happy to oblige  :hi:  ;)

Ditto! Your welcome mate!

Offline TerryTibbs

Well.....15 days in and its still crap in Bristol!

Terry

Offline Roth

Please can I partake in large sizes also!

Offline TerryTibbs

Please can I partake in large sizes also!

Yeah you can have ALL the fat ones!!!!

I only want the size 6's please  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Yeah you can have ALL the fat ones!!!!

I only want the size 6's please  :thumbsup:

Fat ones always greatful I speak with experiance.

ulander

Unfortunately Bath Babes got closed down by the police, for no reason  :(

Typical.  You really would have thought the police would have had better things to do with their time - like catching criminals.  But of course, cracking down on a bunch of girls operating as a sort of cooperative was too good a target to resist - a simple risk-free way of improving their crime stats.  Pathetic.

Offline PuntingPete

Typical.  You really would have thought the police would have had better things to do with their time - like catching criminals.  But of course, cracking down on a bunch of girls operating as a sort of cooperative was too good a target to resist - a simple risk-free way of improving their crime stats.  Pathetic.

I agree 100% but don't get me started on that one  ;)

Melfort212

Bath Babes was a brothel though? In the eyes of the law.

ulander

Bath Babes was a brothel though? In the eyes of the law.
I dare say it was.  However, we hear constantly about rising crime, cuts in police budgets, dwindling police numbers, thin blue lines and all the rest of it.  Presumably the police set themselves priorities like 'let's put what resources we have into preventing and solving the most serious crimes and keeping the public safe".  The most serious crimes might include murder, gbh, rape, gun crime, drug trafficking, human trafficking and so on and so forth.  These are all crimes which do harm to people and threaten their safety.  They are also crimes which are often difficult and sometimes dangerous to prevent /solve.  Closing down a brothel which has done nobody any harm and given a lot of people pleasure should not, in my opinion, rank anywhere near the top of police priorities.  They just do it because it's easy.  As I say, they ought to spend their time and all too scarce resources on things that really matter, not on things that don't.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 03:39:58 pm by ulander »

Offline TerryTibbs

I dare say it was.  However, we hear constantly about rising crime, cuts in police budgets, dwindling police numbers, thin blue lines and all the rest of it.  Presumably the police set themselves priorities like 'let's put what resources we have into preventing and solving the most serious crimes and keeping the public safe".  The most serious crimes might include murder, gbh, rape, gun crime, drug trafficking, human trafficking and so on and so forth.  These are all crimes which do harm to people and threaten their safety.  They are also crimes which are often difficult and sometimes dangerous to prevent /solve.  Closing down a brothel which has done nobody any harm and given a lot of people pleasure should not, in my opinion, rank anywhere near the top of police priorities.  They just do it because it's easy.  As I say, they ought to spend their time and all too scarce resources on things that really matter, not on things that don't.

+1

Melfort212

People who use Bath Babes were always going to say this though. If they were stupid enough to operate a brothel it's their own fault. Police were only doing their job and I fully support them. Bath Babes was illegal.