Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol?  (Read 2433 times)

Offline updownandaround

Hello,

I've seen Natasha a few times in Bristol (the tall Lithuanian one) and she appears to have disappeared. Anyone know where she's disappeared to?

I see Cheeky Hands from time to time, who else has the same great attitude in Bristol?

Offline PuntingPete

Offline updownandaround

I think Natasha has retired  :(

I've read that in a few different places now which is a pity. I've seen her probably 10 or so times over the last 5-6 years. The last time I saw her was when she was working out of a grotty council estate near Old Market and she was either very drunk or very high. That put me off. Come to think of it when I first saw her when she was working out of the Crowne Plaza (2007 I think!) she was also wasted to the point of toppling over on her heels.

I did see her earlier in the year with a guy in Millennium Square so maybe she's found a fella. Good luck to her!

Offline PuntingPete

I though she worked from her own apartment by the harbour  :unknown:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

I saw her in a serviced apartment off Millenium Square but that was about 2010, she had a glass of wine to settle her nerves but certainly not pissed. Nice girl and hope she is happy in whatever she is doing.

Offline biker-boy

During one of my (ever-fantastic) meetings with her about a year ago she mentioned that she was studying and working part-time towards qualifying within the child care environment. Presumably she's now achieved her qualification - and good for her. She was SPECIAL, arguably the best WG in the area.

Offline dandaley

i dont get the fascination with Naughty Slut Soph and what the fuss is about, those tits are horrendous, honestly would not even want to think about making a punt with her  :scare:

Offline PuntingPete

i dont get the fascination with Naughty Slut Soph and what the fuss is about, those tits are horrendous, honestly would not even want to think about making a punt with her  :scare:
I don't like her tits either, but have seen her a couple of times at parties & her service is spot on, she gives 110%  :thumbsup: