Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susan+x+x  (Read 1449 times)

Offline ianp1976

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has been in my area for the last week, wondering if anyone has seen her.

Looks like bait and switch but keen to see if anyone seen her recently.

If she is still around I will toftt on Friday.

Offline PepeMAGA

I suspect you're right.  £120 for a delicious  Portuguese creature like that is unlikely.

Offline greeny69

Called her to arrange something and she was very English, which surprised me, but she could not make the time I needed...

Will try again soon when she's back in my area.

Offline Madone1

I've had my eye on her for a bit would love her to look like the pictures but I deep down can't see it happening I've got one punt left in me for the year so might TOFTT

Offline Jawbreak

I've had my eye on her for a bit would love her to look like the pictures but I deep down can't see it happening I've got one punt left in me for the year so might TOFTT

Good Luck.. looking forwards to the review young sir :)
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Madone1

Good Luck.. looking forwards to the review young sir :)

Cheers pal see if she is still about in a couple of days and if I've got any punting fund left after a week of works xmas piss ups I will be all over it.

But this picture is enough to make me head up Stoke and see Louise instead. :P what to do what to do?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 03:19:53 pm by Madone1 »

Offline r1965h

I booked to see Susan when she was in Telford a few weeks ago.

I got to the hotel car park a few minutes before the arranged time and gave her a call and got no reply. Waited around for about 15 minutes and tried calling a few times and still no reply.

She then texts me as I'm about to leave saying where was I?

Complete waste of time in my opinion.

Offline Madone1

I booked to see Susan when she was in Telford a few weeks ago.

I got to the hotel car park a few minutes before the arranged time and gave her a call and got no reply. Waited around for about 15 minutes and tried calling a few times and still no reply.

She then texts me as I'm about to leave saying where was I?

Complete waste of time in my opinion.

That sucks pal sadly it's all to common with a lot of girls they must think we drive around the country and sit in car parks for fun.

Offline CallingBluff

Cheers pal see if she is still about in a couple of days and if I've got any punting fund left after a week of works xmas piss ups I will be all over it.

But this picture is enough to make me head up Stoke and see Louise instead. :P what to do what to do?

My god.  :wacko:

Dodo

Guys, try staring at it and I'll swear it winks at you through that little crack  :wacko:

Offline Madone1

Guys, try staring at it and I'll swear it winks at you through that little crack  :wacko:

It is a great place to put your face I've let Louise sit on my many times and plan many more she is One hell of a punt great value for money great body and filthy as fuck.

Sorry to have gone totally of topic back to Susan!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:37:20 pm by Madone1 »