Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Simone Naturist Massage - Baschurch, Shropshire.  (Read 2807 times)

Electronica

External Link/Members Only

Baschurch, Shropshire.

Communications - Contacted via text for an appointment - comms very good and prompt - all done via text.
Confirmed appointment time and confirmed address the day before.

Location - Quiet village, easy to park and house easy to find.

Meeting - Met at the door by Simone.  First impressions, very friendly, slim, looks exactly as in the photo on her site, around late 30's at a guess. Agreed £80 for one hour naturist massage (both of us naked). Small terraced house, went through the lounge to a room upstairs. Room was obviously a child's bedroom with a massage table squeezed into the middle - very cramped but functional.
She confirmed the service and then added that she does not do oral or intercourse and that HE was ok but £20 extra. I agreed although I though £100 a bit steep for what I was getting.  She stripped off and has a very slim body but gravity is starting to take over on the breasts but ok and nice nipples.  No sign whatsoever of having given birth.

Massage - This was of a good standard but not at all titivating until I turned onto my back. At this point she immediately rubbed the old boy a number of times and he sprang into life.  This was repeated numerous times throughout the front part of the massage until I was well ready for it! She massaged my chest whilst standing above my head and resting her breasts in my face. Nipples were licked and sucked to attention and she then informed me that there as to be NO touching below her waist back or front. This was done in a very formal, Germanic way in her German accent!  :lol: :lol:

The massage ended with a very good tug which continued well after I'd emptied the sack all over her hands and she then wiped me off and cleaned me up.  Money paid and I left happy but with a feeling that for £100 something was missing. She was very formal once upstairs and this detracted from the experience. 

Worst thing was when I left her daughter who was about 9 was sitting in the lounge watching TV having returned from school whilst I was there!  This could freak a few out I guess and it was uncomfortable.

Would I return? Probably not hence the neutral rating. Hope this helps those who were wondering whether a visit would be worth it!  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 07:26:40 pm by Electronica »

Offline Beamer

Very informative review thanks.
Might try it when I am that way.

Offline watsey

Yes thanks, good review but a bit too far north for me.
Also far too expensive if it's £50 + £20 for a massage with her clothed.
She will get the proverbial dusty phone unless she gets a bit real.

Electronica

Yes thanks, good review but a bit too far north for me.
Also far too expensive if it's £50 + £20 for a massage with her clothed.
She will get the proverbial dusty phone unless she gets a bit real.

It was 50+30 and she was naked. The +20 was for the HE (£100 in all).
She also mentioned she was stupid busy and full for the rest of the week so I guess her phone isn’t dusty yet!   :lol:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 11:11:43 pm by Electronica »

Flyboy9420

Thanks for the review you saved me £100 think I will go and see Sophie at star thia and have FS with her instead

Offline watsey

Although a bit out in the sticks I'm curious about this girl but have I got her price structure right? As I read it:

Massage covered with a towel. £30
(No option of HR)

Massage without a towel (saving her some washing) she charges an extra £20 making £50.
Add another £20 on this for HR making £70 which is over the normal rate.

Add another £30 for her to get her kit off but very limited touching making £100.

Still seems expensive unless I've misunderstood something.

Electronica

Although a bit out in the sticks I'm curious about this girl but have I got her price structure right? As I read it:

Massage covered with a towel. £30
(No option of HR)

Massage without a towel (saving her some washing) she charges an extra £20 making £50.
Add another £20 on this for HR making £70 which is over the normal rate.

Add another £30 for her to get her kit off but very limited touching making £100.

Still seems expensive unless I've misunderstood something.

If you take a look at her site it's all explained clearly and is accurate.  I'm not saying she's expensive or inexpensive, that's subjective isn't it?  I TOFTT so didn't have the benefit of hindsight.  Base your decision on my review, her site and the depth of your pocket, all the info is there.  ;)

Offline rambling_grifff

It's a shame her prices are over the top as Shropshire is a bit of a desert with few girls around and I may have visited her but £80 for a massage without HE is crazy!