Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone interested in joining a MMMF in central London this Friday?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline mattharding

Myself and another established UKP friend have a 2hr MMMF set up with a very well reviewed lady on Friday afternoon, but have had our third guy drop out.

If anyone is interested in joining what will be two hours of no holes barred filth compete with DPing and everything, pls drop me a PM. Cost won't be more than £170.

Serious enquiries only. Absolutely no timewasters please! Thanks :-)

Offline hendrix

I can't make it, but look forward to the review at least! - not too many WG's can deliver to that level.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Sent you a PM - had a few Qs.

Offline Stud01

Myself and another established UKP friend have a 2hr MMMF set up with a very well reviewed lady on Friday afternoon, but have had our third guy drop out.

If anyone is interested in joining what will be two hours of no holes barred filth compete with DPing and everything, pls drop me a PM. Cost won't be more than £170.

Serious enquiries only. Absolutely no timewasters please! Thanks :-)

Really hope we can get a review once the booking is done.

Offline fudi_maar

Cannot join, but I think the idea is fantastic. Kudos to you guys for doing something like this. More little private events like these will add variety and opportunity for better punting experiences.

Offline Jk1980

Cannot join, but I think the idea is fantastic. Kudos to you guys for doing something like this. More little private events like these will add variety and opportunity for better punting experiences.

Agree - always a concern that you'll get a kick in with a Craigslist etc so on here would be magic.

Offline mattharding

This space is still open for anyone interested.

To confirm it will be a MMMF at midday on Friday, 2 hrs, central London. Please get in touch by PM if you are interested and available at this time.

Offline mattharding

Thanks for all the interest sent by PM so far but as many cannot make that time, the space is still open.

If anyone still is interested and can do 12pm Friday,  please get in touch and I'll reply ASAP.

Offline womble999

Gutted I can't make it. I hope you still go ahead with an MMF and have a great time.

Offline markblair89

Who would be the lady? ( I can not seem to find a way to ask you in private message :( :( )

Offline Fredbone

This could be the start of a new service on UKP.    :)

Can not make, but have fun.