Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming Anal with Slim WG!  (Read 3023 times)

Smatte

Hi guys

I've looked quite a long time for a slim(or even skinny) girl, who does anal and allows filming... Maggie21 sounds like a good option maybe, but I find her too big for my taste (have met her twice and she does provide amazing anal!). Also I'm quite large, so many girls just say plain no to anal when we meet...

Any other suggestions please? This is a bit of a holy grail quest for me - I want to film a few nice anal encounters with hot girls and then I Can retire (maybe :).

Ideally below 250 /hour. But i realise this won't come cheap!

Offline Billy no mates

Mrs KDD, springs to mind, don't think she is currently on AW. Unless someone knows better?

Contact her through UKE maybe?

Offline agcnospam

These girls allow filming (met all of them except Madlin Moon), I'm not into anal but seems to be listed in their likes as well. Dunno how slim you want the girl to be, but thought this list might help a bit with your quest;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just for info I posted a bigger list recently of London based girls who allow filming (most of whom I've met and filmed - not for sharing, sorry), that list can be found on the link below for anyone who is interested;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154377.msg1683406#msg1683406

Offline Dicky

Mrs KDD, springs to mind, don't think she is currently on AW. Unless someone knows better?

Contact her through UKE maybe?

Miss KDD....slim??  :sarcastic:

Smatte

Thanks guys.. appreciate any further thoughts... I think I need to find a girl that does Anal well and then can do filming, rather than the other way around... most girls on AW that have anal on their profiles, don't do it in reality in my experience

Online boardyhell

gena xxx does anal and filming,very accommodating lady,was in kingston yesterday,normally in littlehampton
total nympho swallows as well
got the tee shirt for that

Offline Marcus777

gena xxx does anal and filming,very accommodating lady,was in kingston yesterday,normally in littlehampton
total nympho swallows as well
got the tee shirt for that

Do you have the link to Gena profile? I haven't seen it

Online boardyhell

Do you have the link to Gena profile? I haven't seen it
not sure how to give link but google gena xxx adult work and she will appear or put gena xxx into ukp search

umimiu

FYI: Penelope will allow filming but is with a covered mask. I don't know if this is negotiable if you are a regular.