Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Glasgow  (Read 2387 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Em (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline steelman

Had a meeting with Emma recently. Having had a meet with the terrific Emma before but is now a good bit harder owing to Emma only working very part time with mainly availability during the day which is a problem for myself owing to work commitments. Since our last meeting I had nearly forgotten just how good looking Emma is. In my opinion she must be up there with the best looking girls not only in Glasgow but I would include the whole of the central belt. When I arrived Emma was dressed as requested with classy lingerie and hold ups. After a hello it was onto the bedroom where I was offered a shower and drink. All facilities are really clean and kept to a high standard with a selection of male toiletries and clean towels. It was then on to join Emma on the bed where we started with French kissing which Emma really turns you on with her use of her tongue which she was happy to receive in return. By now Emma was down to the hold ups as she sterted giving me what in my opinion must be some of the oral there is available within the industry. After such a good time I returned the favour on Emma who has a lovely clean and neatly shaved pussy which she certainly showed all the signs of enjoying my efforts with her forcing herself down onto my face. There after it was excellent sex in cow girl mish and with Emmas legs over my shoulders. After a quick catch of my breath Emma was back to work with more oral and ball sucking without any prompting. After a second pop I was totally beat but grinning like a Cheshire cat and as Emma is not a clock watcher we had over run the booked hour which in my opinion has to be excellent value for money. The only thing that may put off some guys is Emma is not the biggest in the chest department but perfect size for myself
A quick sum up and and my score
   Looks  10/10
   Body   10/10
   Service  11/10 correct
   Attitude  10/10
   For me Emma is the perfect package who goes the extra mile to make sure you have super time with a gorgeous girl.

External Link/Members Only

Offline longjohn63

This review reads like it was written by some kind of software that has automatically gone through every other positive review on UKP and created an amalgam of all of them, with 'Fluff level' set to '11/10 (correct)'.

Offline Clattypats

Link not working for me either..

External Link/Members Only

This one works..

Offline Clattypats

With a score like that.... You wont have to see another WG (apart from her) ever again.. :sarcastic: ...Must be a bit like the film 'Weird Science' .....Someone has made the ultimate woman! ... :D
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:00:06 pm by Clattypats »

mavgoose

Looks hot. Review a bit OTT.

£100.
Not a fckn chance. Unless she lays golden eggs.

Offline Courtney

This review reads like it was written by some kind of software that has automatically gone through every other positive review on UKP and created an amalgam of all of them, with 'Fluff level' set to '11/10 (correct)'.

+1 ...I wonder if we'll see a 12/10 in future. :D

Paragraphs would be nice...all I can see is a wall of text with the name "Emma" repeated frequently. :wacko:

Offline Santiago

A wee bit odd

This girls last feedback was August 2016 and then this post arrives.

Girl looks hot thou

:hi:

Offline solway

To be fair the girl is good.Sorry I lost her number.