Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended Romanians  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

She looks good though and on first perusal her prices seem reasonable, although there are some complicated 'offers'. I'll probably be going to B/Ham this coming week. Maybe I'll get time to go and see.

Yes she is reasonably priced for her basic service I suppose. But expensive for PSE, which is something I love ( :yahoo:). However she does seem to be good (if her PSE is great, then that makes her a younger, prettier version of Natasha... My favourite WG who delivers PSE at a good price).

Major bumsoor

Can't believe no one has mentioned jenny[url][Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
/url]

Offline joe diddley

For those who fancy a Soho walkup experience with a 'recommended Romanian" there is Roxy of 8 Greek Street. Unfortunately Bianca of 2 Greens Court and Amy of 8 Greek Street, also recommended and Romanian and working in Soho, recently retired.

stokiemike

I have another recommendation - seen her several times already, messaged her today and intend another session in the next couple of days.

She's in Stoke on Trent.

She's a typical, hot Romanian 20 something, slim, great legs and ass, tight pussy, beautiful face and eyes, speaks enough English, with a sexy accent. She's quite petite, with cute tits, but massively sexy, in high heels and sexy undies. Her arse is wonderful to follow upstairs.

She French kisses, and may do owo.

External Link/Members Only

Highly recommended by me.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:06:35 am by stokiemike »