Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi. Brazilian Massaue. Notting Hill. also using name Tiffany  (Read 503 times)

JAG4555

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hey Guys, ive had a horny week. Here goes... So i came across gumtree ad (Tiffany), as usual i checked whatsapp pic (sexy photo) and found a match with picture on other website amazing massage (Gabi).
i phoned and was assured its same girl and i listened to my dick and went ahead. Same address as my regulars Monica and Diamond in Notting hill, or to be precise near Latimer road station.
Anyway Comms are good. venue is good, ive been so many times. The girl... She says her name is Gabi, she is brazilian. She is good looking 7/10. She is a size 10 i would guess. Fake Big Boobs, Nice round arse. Nice girl and very friendly.
 She greeted me wearing a sexy revealing top, with her boobs popping out. i was happy with her physically. her english was good.

The Massage. It was below average, she is not a qualified massaue (if thats your thing), she used oil and rubbed on all parts of body, she was chatty and so was i, she told me she is very new, and only been in London 2 months and this is her first job. meaning she probably got a basic training from the owner/manager/pimp or madam. This is understandable, all girls have to learn from somewhere, to be fair, she was trying, after massage, she did cc swipes, which was good.
flipped after 25 mins, i think the fact that ive had this massage on a table and not a bed was another issue. I did speak to her about this. Bed would of been better, she agreed but told me this is the room she has to use. again to be fair, she tried to do body to body but limited space meant she only did for 3 minutes before giving me hr, i knew time was about 30mins and wanted it to be longer, so i then kissed and licked her body, she didnt mind me fingering her, touching her arse, even licking her ear, neck, kiss closed lips, 69 position and she allowed me to rim her and lick her pussy, but i got no blowjob, just hr. eventually i felt it was time to cum and i exploded on her hand and arm.
i looked at time, i was 42 minutes in,so after she cleaned me, i asked her to massage my shoulders and head, which she happily did for 10 minutes while we chatted, i asked her about full service, she said its available and ahe does have a adultwork profile, i didnt ask what it was. i then had a qhick shower and left....

overalll. Girl is Fit. positive attitude, wants to please, apart from massage allows touching, licking etc.
the negs is it almost finished too early, massage wasnt great, ive had much worse and £100 for hour is becoming the market rate, too much, but should be 60.

ill leave this one for you all to judge.

Hidden Image/Members Only