Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Rise of the 'Roms'!!!  (Read 1803 times)

Offline markfin

Just out of curiosity I searched AW for the number of Romanian tarts advertising on there (or should I say their Pimps!)

Can you believe it's almost 1300!!!

In comparison now there are only 172 Thai girls advertising across the whole Country and for some reason a significant number of them seem to prefer it up North rather than London.

Offline magnetico

It would be interesting to see some stats like the countries of origin with the biggest percentage of barebackers, or the areas with the biggest percentage of Thais etc
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:18:36 pm by magnetico »

Offline SomTumFucker

In comparison now there are only 172 Thai girls advertising across the whole Country and for some reason a significant number of them seem to prefer it up North rather than London.

Simple explanation - legal reasons.
Unfortunately I happened to be in northern Germany in April this year when the Stasi were dawn raiding all the Thai WG houses and had an uncomfortable deja vu feeling. The term blietzkrieg came to mind and many Thai WG’s went to ground or simply crossed the border to less hostile territories such as Denmark or France. They are a resilient bunch and will maximise earnings before forced exodus to the LOS.

Offline markfin

1030 barebackers on AW of whom 249 are Roms!  Only 1 Thai!  Strangely enough a very high number of barebackers are British Milfs, some in their 60s :scare:

Offline Waterhouse

Strangely enough a very high number of barebackers are British Milfs, some in their 60s :scare:

HP's stable of beauts.   :D

Offline scutty brown

Just out of curiosity I searched AW for the number of Romanian tarts advertising on there (or should I say their Pimps!)

Can you believe it's almost 1300!!!

Several points come out of this.
Thais tend to be parlour girls, and parlours advertise less on AW. When they do, theres often a generic profile covering several girls.
In general they are more likely to advertise as massage services on Vivastreet or Gumtree than on AW. Or some only use their own websites.    Take Liverpool, there are well over 20 Thai parlours but most don't bother with AW or VS - a google search is the best way to find them.

The other thing you need to think about is the effects of organised crime on the trade.............many (most?) of the Roms have organised gangs behind them, who are not averse to chasing the competition out of town - or of taking it over

Offline markfin

This could become the subject of a Masters degree!  Sex and immigration!!!

Offline markfin

Really interesting contributions from all!

Offline peter purves

1030 barebackers on AW of whom 249 are Roms!  Only 1 Thai!  Strangely enough a very high number of barebackers are British Milfs, some in their 60s :scare:

Interesting stats!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markfin

Most of the girls i see these days are actually Chinese.  I know its all B&S but when ive got to know a few of them they insist that they are not trafficked and are free to leave whenever they want.

I know it sounds boring but these days i just go to the place called Osaka girls on Ace.  Met a few lovely girls but some literally dont speak a word of english. Through phone translation i found 1 had only been here 5 days!!

Offline markfin

External Link/Members Only

I am genuinely not promoting this place but it works for me. Even though they tell you Japanese they are pretty much all Chinese with little English.  However £70 including OWO works for me!

Offline markfin

I’m anti Brexit but they shouldn’t have let the Roms in!! Just gangs, drugs and prostitution is their only contribution!

Offline scutty brown

......................  I know its all B&S but when ive got to know a few of them they insist that they are not trafficked and are free to leave whenever they want.....................

But then they would say that wouldn't they................the truth is a lot of them are trafficked or coerced in some way

Offline advanced

I have also noticed a lot of the Roms have started calling themselves Hungarian on AW, due to the fact most guys have them excluded on saved searches, this includes myself.

Offline LLPunting

I am genuinely not promoting this place but it works for me. Even though they tell you Japanese they are pretty much all Chinese with little English.  However £70 including OWO works for me!

This place has been around yonks and is a well known B&S Chinese operation, some mentions in the mini-reviews.  Girls will try +20 for OWO but management usually quote +10 on top of the £60/£100 for 30/60 rates.

Plenty of these Chinese flats around, which may or may not be classed as organised crime but the girls may well be trafficked or have been bonded to work off their "immigration" fees.  If the girls are stroppy, unwilling and unbruised then they're probably freelancers, they're also more likely to be less pretty/less in shape.  If the girls are subdued, fearful, compliant without passion then they might be under duress.  If you're lucky you find the randy freeagents (may or may not have been previously trafficked/bonded.
I don't use the flats anymore (a fair few advertised on Ace) simply because I can't be sure that a newbie has been trafficked.
I did use TCMs because the plain women are almost certainly freelancers/freeagents but as has been noted by many recently the consistency and VFM of these places is tanking.

Offline scutty brown

I have also noticed a lot of the Roms have started calling themselves Hungarian on AW, due to the fact most guys have them excluded on saved searches, this includes myself.

Are you sure? There are a number of Hungarians around
FWIW a Hungarian is more likely to be coerced than a Romanian

Offline LLPunting

Are you sure? There are a number of Hungarians around
FWIW a Hungarian is more likely to be coerced than a Romanian

Definitely had the sense the past year that many Roms are trying to pass themselves off as Bulgarians/Hungarians if they can't swing the Italian/Greek/Turkish/Spanish/Brazilian/South Asian trick.

I missed the intel about Hungarians being coerced, can you elaborate?

Offline nigel4498

Strangely enough a very high number of barebackers are British Milfs, some in their 60s :scare:

That'll make HP's day, music to his ears.  :lol:

Online WARSZAWA16

I’m anti Brexit but they shouldn’t have let the Roms in!! Just gangs, drugs and prostitution is their only contribution!

Spot on.

Offline ManOFSteel

It says 30 minutes £60 and one hour £100. With little English spoken how do you negotiate things like owo, french kissing or anal etc???
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:55:47 am by ManOFSteel »

Offline LLPunting

It says 30 minutes £60 and one hour £100. With little English spoken how do you negotiate things like owo, french kissing or anal etc???

Management know the terms that matter.

To improve your communications skills suggest you try the KT School of Punting.

Offline magnetico

They also contributed to bringing the prices down

Offline LLPunting

They also contributed to bringing the prices down
Of punting? 
Didn't really notice that, all the other nationality SPs worth visiting were still at their prices and then after the Roms were established and had the poor reputation, the others started upping their prices for frustrated punters.
Roms increased the size of the cheap pool.

Offline markfin

You're absolutely right there!! All the Brazilians are now at £120/h +  and extras for everything!!!

Offline Wolf_66

Best quote I heard all week
Spot on mate.

Offline handy_lad

Just wanted to chime in since your talking about roms, I personally love the Romanian women. ( English guy myself).

I get the enjoyable PSE and loving GFE from my mrs... 

And quite frankly, a really sexy/skanky, young, disinterested, clock watching watching Romanian really floats my boat :D

Offline fisherofsouls

Best quote I heard all week
Spot on mate.

Having worked in Bucharest and Sibiu a bit, I would suggest that your average Rom woman is decent, well-educated and hard-working.

Add a letter to the end of "Rom" and you might have a clue as to where their poor reputation actually stems from...

Offline Waterhouse

Having worked in Bucharest and Sibiu a bit, I would suggest that your average Rom woman is decent, well-educated and hard-working.

Add a letter to the end of "Rom" and you might have a clue as to where their poor reputation actually stems from...
I'd agree for the most part... I work closely with two female Romanian colleagues who are excellent, and with an extended team based out of Bucharest.  For the msot part they are hard working, sharp cookies.
 :thumbsup:

Their shit reputation as far as Rome goes is well deserved. They are robbing, thieving scumbags there who even trian their kids to thieve as soon as they're old enough.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline Siliconfan

I've been interested in this place for a while. What are the girls like? My experience with AceMassage orientals has been very disappointing, Chinese/Thai housewife types 40+ in age.