Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Indian Milf/Mature  (Read 848 times)

Offline Genericuser

I don't know about you, dear punters. I have always had a great yearning to spend some quality time with a indian milf, by which I mean a british indian milf. Someone relaxed and charming, of british birth of indian heratige. This is not to dispariage other women, I just have this yearning. Might you be able to recommend any? Thanks in advance, although I understand that this is a big ask. Not too dissuaded my curvy, sometimes a great asset.

Offline Waterhouse

Fella, in 8 months as member you've made 7 posts all asking for help of one kind or another. I suggest you make positive contributions to the forum before constantly asking for info bout milfs, Indians and who to see/what to do etc.

If you bother to use the search facility you'll be able to do your own research and make a choice for yourself. Then when you review/feedback/contribute, you're far more likely to receive some positive input.

Hope this has helped set you on the right path here.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:12:48 pm by Yondu616 »

Offline Genericuser

Of course, I do apologise. I will endevour to post more reviews. I just value the community and ask this off the back of some failed searches  :D. But yes my friend, I shall try and contribute something  more worthwhile in the near future.