Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexytrudyx  (Read 575 times)

Offline Seasoned Vet

External Link/Members Only

Any one seen her?
Looks tempting but at 200 notes an hour bit pricey TTOFTT without any Intel

Offline Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Any one seen her?
Looks tempting but at 200 notes an hour bit pricey TTOFTT without any Intel
I'd err on the side of caution here. Looks to be a gold digger with statements like
"I would love to get to know any generous gentleman who want to appreciate my assets and talents."
coupled with her silly per hour price tag... it's Hounslow FFS, not the top end of W1 or Mayfair/Chelsea/South Ken.

Also my gut tells me she is a lot older than the billed 22yrs.

Offline Fuzzyduck

No reviews, only one meaningful pic which might be too good to be true (looks like a wig as well), mixed AW feedback, eye watering price, poor location.
Feels like a girl chancing her arm on punters prepared to shell out cash on a promise.
The one thing that makes me think twice is that one of AW punters has also gotten feedback from a well reviewed SP that I've also seen. She might be for real but likely still overpriced.

Definitely proceed with caution and perhaps vet more rigourously than normal, e.g. make sure you speak to her on the phone to confirm services etc and confirm again F2F if you meet. Be prepared to walk if it doesn't feel right or if she's more like 32 and not your cup of tea.

Offline Seasoned Vet

She sent some pics and videos across over whatsapp.
Looks really fit tbh. Nice looking ass and pretty face

Am tempted but at that rate i need to be certain hahah. If shr was like 120/140 ph would have definitely taken one for the team

Offline Waterhouse

Am tempted but at that rate i need to be certain hahah. If shr was like 120/140 ph would have definitely taken one for the team
Get 'em carbon-dated.  :D

Agree on the TOFTT aproach... too much dosh down the drain if it's a rubbish meet.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Well there's the crux. Who is going to take the financial risk, and then do a review? The irony is that if someone does and she is a gem, there might a gold rush. Folk might then struggle to get an appointment and her rates might go up.

For £200 I like to be pretty sure of what I'm getting, but I can see why you're tempted. Presume you've got her number - did you research it, to see what it picks up? She might be advertising elsewhere.

Incidently, is she a blonde?

Offline Seasoned Vet

Yes she a blonde and she sent me her number on AW after I messaged her

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just found this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19247

WOW God bless this forum

Good work. How did you find it - through her number?
So someone else did indeed TOFTT. At £300/hour. A poor decision by him IMO.

She's clearly taking the piss and trying to scam as much money as she can. The bruises add to the picture building up of her. Her fit looking profile pic is from some time ago (assuming it's her) and the services offered now are more extensive than before (no CIM, kissing previously).

We don't really know if she's a good fuck or not but way too many red flags. That said, if she did £50/15 min, I could be tempted.

Offline Seasoned Vet

Fuzzyduck, yes through her number

Good bit of advice

Well I certainly will not be visiting now

Offline Fuzzyduck

If you're patient, she'll be down to £100/hour before Xmas and offering anal.

Offline Seasoned Vet

Hahhaa then probably 50 quid in the january sales :)

Offline assplode

She's now rosie_london. Just bid on my RB, matching my offer.
I'm a bit tempted but not sure if I should go for it or not

Offline Seasoned Vet

She messaged me over the weekend asking if i wanted to see her and a reduced rate and that she was on holiday this week.

I would have taken her up on that although we could not agree a time to suit us both.

Ended up booking another girl for a outcall to my hotel in guildford. Excellent service. Will review on my break