Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Dayana- City  (Read 5307 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593306) (37 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7425506) (42 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Spiro68

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the heads up on this one from the previous reviewer, hard to disagree with anything that’s been said before.

Beautiful (actually) early 20s girl. Totally natural, friendly and easygoing. The pics are accurate.

Straightforward comms took me to her excellent  flat near Monument.

Would be great if she kissed but she makes no bones about her limits and still makes it feel like an unpaid for experience.

Stripped, cuddled, sucked my covered cock whilst looking into my eyes and then took a gentle pounding in mish but it was too much for me to be on top of such a pretty young slip of a thing and it ended a little earlier than I’d have liked.

God this is fluffy but this was the best 70 quid I have spent on a 20 minute (should have been 30) experience in a long time.

Knock yourselves out.

Great girl.

Offline bedhedred

I told you!  :drinks:
I'm tempted to pay for the owo supplement.
I couldn't get a booking with Mia so I did a fourth visit to D and basically got nearly the full 30 minutes as action time. Unheard of in a standard Rom p&d session.

I hope she returns from Italy in January.

Some illustrations

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 08:34:02 am by bedhedred »

Offline Discoballs

Nice shout , looks wonderful.  On the list cheers .

Offline Spiro68

You did indeed tell us BHR. Thanks are fully in order!

Offline bedhedred

That fireball represents Dayana torching the performances of this crew of attractive, but sub standard compatriots...

Sophie, Ella hot, Anayssx, byanca, clarissa

Outside of that
If you are not able to get East, but can get to Victoria, then Kat is a decent and very tight option, who might snog if the mood takes her.

Thinking about the potential for things to go wrong was the key reason why I bottled out of seeing Celine the other day.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg3022378#msg3022378
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 11:49:19 am by bedhedred »

Offline Parking

She's bloody hot but very hit and miss

Offline bedhedred

She's bloody hot but very hit and miss

Dayana? You mean.

I didn't know you had sampled.

Offline Parking

Dayana? You mean.

I didn't know you had sampled.

Fuck me the cold weather has not only got my fingers numb but also my brain! I mistakened her for Byanca, I keep getting the two mixed up :dash:

Offline Stiffler

The amazing girl visited her at the beginning of April 2021 for P&D. Best £50 I ever spent for 15 min. Nice and polite, very clean everywhere so talkative and responsive. I asked 69, RO with a bit of rimming then missionary and I finished in the bag. No kisses but I've been ready for that. She provided service with a very good attitude and smile. Will definitely go back to see her again probably for more time and money to spend.

Offline king tarzan

Fuck me the cold weather has not only got my fingers numb but also my brain! I mistakened her for Byanca, I keep getting the two mixed up :dash:

That byanca is a lying fucken bitch!!
I ain't ever going to that slut again!!
No mango seconds!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline salome

That byanca is a lying fucken bitch!!
I ain't ever going to that slut again!!
No mango seconds!!

🤔

External Link/Members Only
THIS WOMAN IS SO 100/% DAMN SEXY 👅👅👅😋👅👅👅
if i was much younger and honestly saying i would had an instant super boner and cum in my pants when i was following her upstairs!!

absolutely super sexy super raunchy looking!!!
what s super sexy smooth skin healthy firm fit body!! dress size 10... English is ok.. quite a few tattoos all over.... tastefully done..
freshly showered and dressed very sexily as requested...

soft sensual tongue kissing 👅👅😋👅👅👅😋😋👅
mango dessert i was glued on😋👅👅😋😋👅👅😋
owo more than halfway down till jerk off
doggy till pop... she knows how to move and what a sexy firm juicy ass!!!

paid £120 for 60 mins.. GVFM WITH A SUPER SEXY SUPER RAUNCHY SUPER HOTTIE yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 😋👅👅😋😋👅👅

ATTITUDE 10/10 ( a little assertive at first few minutes.. shower etc etc due to this chinese virus shit)
GFE SERVICES 10/10 (NO CIM)
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 10/10 (FOR BEING SUPER SEXY SUPER RAUNCHY AND MAYBE THE SEXIEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER SHAGGED)
PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE 8/10 (SLOW AND SENSUAL/GENTLE SOFT FLOW)
PHYSICAL INTIMACY LEVEL (SLOW AND SENSUAL.. NO FACE EATING)

Offline king tarzan

Went second time and bitch refused snogging.. tried to get me to stay to have her Mickey mouse service, I refused and left.. bitch slammed door behind me and was kicking or punching the door..
At the same time there was reviews on here that she was snogging others
Lying bitch

Most annoying thing was the bitch agreed to snogging..
Get there waste of time and petrol and has the audacity to try to convince me to stay with a shit service
Most annoying slag!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:52:52 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline yesbby

Outside of that
If you are not able to get East, but can get to Victoria, then Kat is a decent and very tight option, who might snog if the mood takes her.

Hey bedhedred
do you have a link for this attractive young lady?
ybb

Offline bedhedred

Hey bedhedred
do you have a link for this attractive young lady?
ybb

She did give me some French kissing. I revisited Kat in December

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285620.0
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 10:27:52 am by bedhedred »

Offline Calexor10

I saw Dayana in past few weeks. Refused kissing. Not an extra. She has a pretty face, eyes and good makeup. On the petite side, small breasts, nice pussy. Photogenic for sure. Was friendly and cool enough but not really my type for size, breasts and no kiss. I wouldn’t go for her flat mate.