Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Anastasia - I'd say hurry up!  (Read 3616 times)

2 review(s) for beautiful anastassia (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline user1437

Forgot to post a review here but I had to! I saw her pics once and she looked amazing. Although I was concerned by the "Romanian" mention... I thought for £60, it was worth trying

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: quick and efficient, by text. I was actually in the area and texted her just to see. She answered instantly and I was literally there 15 minutes later

The meet: clean apartment near Aldgate East (about 3 minutes walking from there). To my delight, Anastasia looks exactly like her pics. Good surprise! Her age is on point, I don't think she's any older than 25! She was very friendly, and actually has a very good English so we could chat a bit.

We started with DFK which was pretty good, not much tongue included at the beginning but eventually she started to use it. She undressed me while kissing (I find it VERY hot and exciting - hence why Romanians are usually a letdown, as it's usually more of a "ok time to undress" thing in my experience). Could explore her nice body - rather fit with juuust a bit of fat here and there, smooth skin, nice tits. Unfortunately she wasn't really responsive to tit play, so I shortened it - too bad, it being among my favorites.

A bit more kissing/fondling/her gently wanking me and went for OW. Was okay, nothing shiny, but she went pretty deep and no teeth included. Only concern is that it was pretty bland, it was literally her going down and up with no other movement and little occasional handjob. Switched for sex then and that was the highlight

Anastasia has a pretty tight pussy yet doesn't mind taking it deep. I felt like I explored every inch of her pussy with my dick, literally, I've rarely had such a responsive fucking. Mish then doggy then cowgirl, and I came.. Great one. I liked it especially because she was okay with taking it deep although I felt like I couldn't go any deeper, hit the wall! She was also very active and didn't spare any effort

We had a bit less than 10 minutes left so just stayed to cuddle/kiss and chat a bit which was surprisingly pretty appreciable. She's easy to talk to and it was a cool post-sex time. Then someone knocked at the door - oh the classic - and it was time to wrap it up. One thing I need to mention is that at some point I could hear other people in the apartment - heard a door opened, slammed, and a woman talking in Romanian (I guess). Pretty disturbing

So overall great meet. Anastasia looks great and has a great attitude, and kudos to her taking it deep in her tight pussy. Only negatives to me are the unwelcome tenant noises. It was only once, but I don't know about you, it took me time to get back to it. Felt like someone was going to get in the room

She told me she was leaving this weekend for holidays so if you're looking for it... You better hurry! She also mentioned she would go to another place after her holidays, so I guess good bye noisy pimp

Positives:
- Great looking
- Great attitude
- Good and lengthy DFK
- Amazing fuck

Negatives:
- Unresponsive to tit play
- Unremarkable OW - it was just okay
- tenant noise

Offline Rocket Scientist

Thumbs-up for a Romanian.  Was OWO on offer?

Offline BootsnBunches

I texted a few weeks ago and asked her to confirm owo and facial. She would only reply saying 'at discretion' so I left it. I'd be interested to hear of others experiences with her.

Offline user1437

Thumbs-up for a Romanian.  Was OWO on offer?

Apologies, forgot to detail - OW was at my request. No idea if she offers OWO!