Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone in Redditch?  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Jonesy85

Good morning everyone,

I’ll be in Redditch for a meeting next week and having had a quick search on here and AW there doesn’t look to be too much on offer in Redditch.

However I’m not at all familiar with the area so just looking for recommendations in the area please.

Cheers.
Jonesy.

Online mr.bluesky

Depends what you are after ,full service or rub and tug massage. Gumtree has only a few adverts for massage places in Redditch.  If you have time looks like the short drive into Birmingham is your best bet , more options there.  :unknown:

Offline Jonesy85

Depends what you are after ,full service or rub and tug massage. Gumtree has only a few adverts for massage places in Redditch.  If you have time looks like the short drive into Birmingham is your best bet , more options there.  :unknown:

Thanks and I’d look at massage with HE or FS really.

Offline rjboi

Blondie2456 sometimes does incalls but other than that its a desert.

Offline RedditchJay

No one stands out BUT Droitwich {20mins drive} / Bromsgrove {15mins drive}  or Worcester {30mins drive} you may strike lucky, or outskirts of Birmingham, Rubery, Rednal Longbridge / Kings Nortion etc

Offline Memphis87

Whatever happened to Nina who used be in Redditch?

Online stupidaw

Think she packed in, had her on my list, but sadly never got to see her.

Online stupidaw

External Link/Members Only

Anyone on intel of this place? I messaged yesterday but had no reply.

Offline garfield

External Link/Members Only

Anyone on intel of this place? I messaged yesterday but had no reply.

Think its the place next to paddy power

Online stupidaw

Think its the place next to paddy power

Okay thanks, ad says they are Independent so had ruled that option out, but checked the numbers now and they are the same. :wacko:

Offline Jake.mackie

Often wondered about that place by PP.  Is it legit?

Offline Jake.mackie

This may answer your question

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=386853.msg3937801#msg3937801

Ah didn't realise it referred to this one.   Thought it was the expensive one on Headless Cross...

Offline rjboi

Yeh she has packed up.
Luckily I am still in contact with her so get to see her occasionally still!!

Online EYEPUNT

Yeh she has packed up.

You may be called to enlighten the forum why you haven’t posted a review of a sp in nearly 6yrs.

Offline RedditchJay

Yeh she has packed up.

Afraid your wrong - yes she packed up and yes I am in contact with her as we live very close by {she moved house}, wonderful young lady but the job wasnt for her - my last punt with her {years back before lock down} -  she has long term health issues and then "was" in a relationship -  she doesnt see anyone that way anymore

Offline rjboi

Afraid your wrong - yes she packed up and yes I am in contact with her as we live very close by {she moved house}, wonderful young lady but the job wasnt for her - my last punt with her {years back before lock down} -  she has long term health issues and then "was" in a relationship -  she doesnt see anyone that way anymore

It was such a shame about her dog.  Poor thing.