Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New one popped up might TOFTT tomorrow  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

This ones popped up today I’m in Birmingham tomorrow so might go and TOFTT.ive fired a text off just this minute so we will see.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrpeterman

Wow punter good find.. like the look myself ..please let us know

Offline Littlefoot

This ones popped up today I’m in Birmingham tomorrow so might go and TOFTT.ive fired a text off just this minute so we will see.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck pp. That's a good nationality to tick off, Peruvian.

Offline Punterperson1971

I’ve heard nothing yet so might give her a call either today or tomorrow or might see Walsall hottie she’s been on my hotlist for ages.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 08:05:43 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline greg101

I love DFK.  This only issue is that DFK girls also on the whole like owo, never again.  A 400lb sweaty Asian male, left the room before I entered.  I opted for DFK and immediately found something in her mouth that shouldn't have been there.  She was really hot so I just closed my eyes and pretended she had bronchitis.  It was obvious where the Asian male had opted to shoot his load though. :vomit:

Offline Punterperson1971

I love DFK.  This only issue is that DFK girls also on the whole like owo, never again.  A 400lb sweaty Asian  :vomit:male, left the room before I entered.  I opted for DFK and immediately found something in her mouth that shouldn't have been there.  She was really hot so I just closed my eyes and pretended she had bronchitis.  It was obvious where the Asian male had opted to shoot his load though. :vomit:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Pantysniffer

Walsall hottie looks interesting but plenty of good options in Walsall. My favourite page on AW

Offline Punterperson1971

Walsall hottie looks interesting but plenty of good options in Walsall. My favourite page on AW
Will look forward to your reviews then. :angelgirl:

Offline Pantysniffer

OK captain. Will try and remember some but stick to regulars now :  :angelgirl:

Offline Beamer

How many of your "regulars" have you reviewed?

Offline RedditchJay

Good options ???  I must be looking at the wrong websites...... ??  post some links of good options in Walsall cause im struggling

Offline Punterperson1971

Good options ???  I must be looking at the wrong websites...... ??  post some links of good options in Walsall cause im struggling

Your right there most I’ve seen now it is very dry for fresh talent at minute.
I’ve seen neve,angel,Patricia,Donna x,booty bounce,English lippylucy and foreverposh plus a few others I can’t think of at minute and any of the Roms that live in waterfront way plus some touring girls

MarcT

I do not mean to spoil the potential with this,  particularly as she looks FaF. BUT: I swear I recognise that AW profile. Re-call she has some form.  :unknown: Just cannot place it at the moment.  :dash: :dash:

The quest continues

Offline One-crazy-diamond

Her English wasn't great when I just phoned to make a booking.

Saying that, phone me @ 6.00 Monday morning I'd make **** all sense!

Hot Kim xxx off AW, a recent transaction I'd recommend in Brum

Offline jeanphillipe

She's got a bit of Maria Carey about her

Offline Tantric_mat

The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was TS?

The roms do tend to reinvent themselves as “Latina”

Offline Punterperson1971

Not going to see her now to much hassle so I’m off to see Walsall hottie report to follow

Online Jasonk71

A Peruvian who's second language is Japanese. Interesting

Offline Jake Sins

There has been Japanese emigration to Peru for more than 100 years. In 1990 Peru elected a President of Japenese origin. Having Japanese as a second language would lead me to think it is more likely she may actually be a Peruvian.