Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSAGE GIRL - Northfield Birmingham - RIMMING (Positive)  (Read 7776 times)

Lacoster

Approx August 2017

Had seen this one a number of times in Weoley Caslte around 2010-2012

Only just now posting report as have again found her page to reference....

When her profile popped back up last year on aw I saved the number. The next time I had an urge for some unadulterated arse worship I called and my backside was happily reacquainted with Massage Girls mouth.

Straight forward communication as ever, there is no one this laid back, she takes literally everything in her stride which makes asking for kinky stuff easy, note: highly recommended for youunger lads hoping to explore some dirtier stuff and have not been comfortable to ask others.

Massage girl is born to put you at ease. Her premises is in a council estate and I have to be honest it is alwaysrather untidy and no effort is ever put in to prepare for the meets but once you know what you’re in for it’s fine, massage girl does not let any of this make a difference however it should be noted the place is not particularly clean.

As for the meet we both know what we want out of this by now and I would go so far as to class her as s friend.. so to the meets itself and generally massage girl will wank me off while giving the most incredible sublime rimming of my arse, in various positions with her getting deeper and deeper basically scraping the sides with her tongue and then switch to a bj whilst she plays with and finger fucks me in the arse until I come buckets.

It’s s simple arrangement and one i am exceptionally fond of.

There’s a lot to be put off about massage girl so I don’t doubt there are those who will want to avoid based on location and premises but honestly my advice is just put that to the back of your mind and get your arse tongue fucked because I am in heaven every time and for £50 who can complain?

I should see her more often really her massage is also sublime and although we’ve not had sex it’s so easy to explore any kinks you might have that honestly you’re missing out if you don’t have a dabble.

Mind blowing attention given to the dick, balls and arse. Beautiful sensations. Awesome personality and attitude. Wonderful person. Lack of attention to prep and location the only minuses

Overall: A-

External Link/Members Only

Online Jasonk71

Looks interesting. Pity she doesn't have a phone no

Offline Littlefoot

Profile says £70 H/H. What's the crack with £50?

Does she do DFK for old men?

Ming

Excuse me a moment while I get the fluff out of my eyes  :dash:

This reads more like an advert than a review.......are you getting a freebie for writing it?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Excuse me a moment while I get the fluff out of my eyes  :dash:

This reads more like an advert than a review.......are you getting a freebie for writing it?

Ming  :hi:

Review sounds like a load of best quality BLX.

Offline Littlefoot

The only thing is he says the place is a shit hole, so not so sure...

Offline bearcat69

That's two 'interesting' reviews in a row. :unknown:

I'm just going to suggest the OP maybe should take a look at this.

External Link/Members Only

Offline staffsman

It looks like Claire Buller she is a ok girl and been around for years

Offline Littlefoot

Hope that's not her real name! Has she got one leg?

Offline Littlefoot

Is that her real name?

Lacoster

I’ve known her use that first name, so I’m certain that should probably be edited or removed.

I’m not sure what else you want from me lol, I’ve punted before any of these websites even existed. If that’s not good enough for this forum then fair enough.

I’ve probably seen 50-100 girls who are on adult work, one minute I’m being encouraged to post reviews then the next minute I must be doing them a favour. Can’t win.

So do you want any more reviews or not? Because there’s dozens I could give but there’s no point if I am just to be pointed back to the same page.

Offline Littlefoot

Lacoster

I don’t know tbh. I imagine so but it’s not Gfe I go to her for.

mrpeterman

LF

With the greatest of respect sir, do you want to dfk a bird who specials up on deep rimming?

Reminds me of that wg in wolves place a shitbhole but fuck me you can facefuck her and be rimmed to the moon and back, but gfe she isnt

Offline Littlefoot

LF

With the greatest of respect sir, do you want to dfk a bird who specials up on deep rimming?

Reminds me of that wg in wolves place a shitbhole but fuck me you can facefuck her and be rimmed to the moon and back, but gfe she isnt

As long has she hasn't got her tongue up some hairy arse whilst she's DFKing me I couldn't give a fuck!  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

mrpeterman

Offline temptation

Yes definitely the name mentioned a few posts ago. It is her real name so think it's best to remove it.
I once saw her for  a 15 min quick suck, decent service very friendly but can talk for England!

mrpeterman

Put it this way if she wanted to cock worship my c&b and rim me, I would be up for it..

Hot list she goes for “filth option, non gfe”

Offline wolves lad

I had to abort an in-call around 8 weeks ago due to being put off by her neighbours.

I’m not easily bothered, but parking is awful in her street and I only had one spot to park and the half a dozen blokes eye-balling me didn’t make me feel like hanging around.

Probably ok, but I’m not local and didn’t want to chance it.

I gave her the courtesy of knowing.

Not a venue I’d return to.

Offline Stapler

Hope that's not her real name! Has she got one leg?

No she hasn't got one leg LF.
She started off years ago with that name as a massage girl. She was one you could guarantee getting a HJ off when there were not too many providers of FBSM around.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online Tantric_mat

I have been to see her a couple of times I didn’t find the place that bad it’s a tatty council house but not dirty as I remember.

I only paid £35 for 30 min massage and HR.

Massage was a bit shit but she knows how to handle cock.

I’ve not been back because her prices seem to vary daily. In the past she’s even asked me what I paid last time?

There was a weird incident with her about a year ago where she tried to create a punters group on WhatsApp to advertise her services. Not very discrete as you could see everyone in the group including names and mobile numbers. She also accidentally added everyone in her phone book so mixed in with the punters were friends and family. It was quite entertaining at the time!

Offline Littlefoot

No she hasn't got one leg LF.
She started off years ago with that name as a massage girl. She was one you could guarantee getting a HJ off when there were not too many providers of FBSM around.

Well this pic does make her look like she has one leg. So obviously it's tucked underneath her. But there is one prossie with one leg from wolves I think.

I am a bit interested in massage girl, she has a big list! Plus I know the area very well. But I wouldn't want her to tongue my arse for 30 mins, that doesn't interest me at all!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

I only paid £35 for 30 min massage and HR.

Massage was a bit shit but she knows how to handle cock.

I would certainly be interested in this!  :thumbsup:

One I should keep an eye on I think.

Offline watsey

So do you want any more reviews or not?
Keep the reviews coming. :thumbsup:
I had seen this girls profile on AW so its good to get more info.  :hi:
Could have sworn she was only £70 ph when I saw the profile a about a year or so back.

Offline bearcat69

I’ve known her use that first name, so I’m certain that should probably be edited or removed.

I’m not sure what else you want from me lol, I’ve punted before any of these websites even existed. If that’s not good enough for this forum then fair enough.

I’ve probably seen 50-100 girls who are on adult work, one minute I’m being encouraged to post reviews then the next minute I must be doing them a favour. Can’t win.

So do you want any more reviews or not? Because there’s dozens I could give but there’s no point if I am just to be pointed back to the same page.

There's nothing wrong with writing a review of a prossie you enjoy and saying so. Just try to go easy on the superlatives and be more objective. We really don't need to be told things like she's a "wonderful person" or "you’re missing out if you don’t have a dabble." :rolleyes:

As it says in the link I provided for you under the "things NOT to say" section "You don't know what other punters want. You don't know what service she will provide next time. This is not reviewing your punt, these are words of a pimp."

Don't take it personally, reviews most certainly are encouraged here, that's the main point of the site and it's good that you listened and posted some, but reviews have a comment section for a good reason. Take the feedback on board or don't, it's up to you.

Offline mr disco

I've seen her  swingers site before :)
Banned reason: Abusive response to advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr disco

Where about is she based in longbridge?i want to pay her a vist but know to many people around that area,but i might pay her a vist next week.

Lacoster

Where about is she based in longbridge?i want to pay her a vist but know to many people around that area,but i might pay her a vist next week.

Near Staple Lodge

Offline dog999

Well this pic does make her look like she has one leg. So obviously it's tucked underneath her. But there is one prossie with one leg from wolves I think.

I am a bit interested in massage girl, she has a big list! Plus I know the area very well. But I wouldn't want her to tongue my arse for 30 mins, that doesn't interest me at all!

Hidden Image/Members Only
There is or was a prossie from Cheltenham with one leg. She was on AW but can't think of her name.

Offline temptation

There used to be be one in Newport if I remember correctly she didn't say outright on her profile that she had one leg but as her best feature she put 'leg'  :D :lol:

Offline Stapler

There used to be be one in Newport if I remember correctly she didn't say outright on her profile that she had one leg but as her best feature she put 'leg'  :D :lol:

Hop it!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Westney

Weoley Castle? No Thanks! Although present location states, Northfield, Longbridge, West Heath, B31; Weoley Castle is B29. Either way, the area is crime ridden and full of crack heads and chavs!

Offline temptation

Weoley Castle? No Thanks! Although present location states, Northfield, Longbridge, West Heath, B31; Weoley Castle is B29. Either way, the area is crime ridden and full of crack heads and chavs!

You're going to have your arse licked or your cock massaged there not to live there! Bhawani is in B29 and whilst I don't want to live there I've had  no problems parking  round there ever.

Online Tantric_mat

been to Weoley Castle loads of times and never had any problems. In fact went on Friday to see Bhavani.

When I saw Massage Girl She was in west heath is a shit little council hose cul de sac. Again no problems but I stopped seeing her as he prices are very random.

Paid £35 for 30 min massage and hj (amazing hj!)next ime I message her she ask me the price?? then recently she wants £50. I think she just makes it up on the day

Lacoster

Insert any two digit number after B and you are within a square mile ridden with crack heads and chavs.

Offline geon25

What's the most anyone's got from bhavan?

Offline Littlefoot

What's the most anyone's got from bhavan?

I once got a hamburger from the clubhouse

Offline mr disco

She's near staple lodge😮,Round the corner from me,i need some waxing doing might give her a call and see if shs my cup of tea then I'll get a massage&HJ of her.