Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt - any recommendations?  (Read 733 times)

sunnydavid987

hi lads?

i am looking to do this for the first time and want it to be a good experience. wanted to go for a girl who is easy going and will let u dominate her. also someone with gd oral skills.

any recommendations would be most appreciated.

Offline PLeisure

Welcome  :hi:

If you haven't done so yet, get stuck into this first:
External Link/Members Only

It's been compiled by seasoned punters, contains a wealth of insights, and will see you right.
And prepare you adequately to go forth and podge  :drinks:

Please review your experiences after  :music:

Offline Littlefoot

hi lads?

i am looking to do this for the first time and want it to be a good experience. wanted to go for a girl who is easy going and will let u dominate her. also someone with gd oral skills.

any recommendations would be most appreciated.

I'm all for helping newbies, but you've been here since Sept 2015, and you haven't shagged a brass yet?? In two years of membership on here your feeble contributions are a bit pathetic to tell you the truth. Just very daft, naive questions. Surely if you've been a member for so long you would know what girls like to be dominated? My advice to you is pull you're finger out, and start shagging, so you can then start adding some valuable Intel. Looking at you're posts, I'm surprised you've lasted so long!   :hi:

Offline Pablo02

I'm all for helping newbies, but you've been here since Sept 2015, and you haven't shagged a brass yet?? In two years of membership on here your feeble contributions are a bit pathetic to tell you the truth. Just very daft, naive questions. Surely if you've been a member for so long you would know what girls like to be dominated? My advice to you is pull you're finger out, and start shagging, so you can then start adding some valuable Intel. Looking at you're posts, I'm surprised you've lasted so long!   :hi:

+1