Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetkarinnaa69 - Birmingham  (Read 1099 times)

Offline xMaDDD

Communications: A few texts and the meet was arranged, all answered quickly.

The location: A apartment in Digbeth, not too far from the Car Dealerships on the High Street. Easy to find and discreet enough to get in/out. Inside I found to be fairly nice to.

Looks: Her profile pics give an accurate representation of her, facially I wouldn't actually say she was my type upon meeting her, though others will find her attractive. Body wise, as per her pictures, she is in good shape and I liked her body wise. Dressed in a body stocking as I requested.

Personality: Chatty, very very good English. A nice and friendly girl.

Service: I received OW, 69 and a range of positions. All provided happily and enthusiastically. No OWO (Extra) and no kissing (Presumably extra). I didn't ask for them before hand so maybe you could get her to say yes for no extra... Who knows.

Overall then, I would say it was 7/10, a few more inclusive services from her and I'd be much happier. Was a good punt though, for what I got.

Would I go back again? Though what she provided was good and she was a nice chatty girl, I doubt I'll be returning as I can find more for my money elsewhere.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by:

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review mate. I saw her around 2-3 years back when she was based by the McDonald's in Smethwick and it wasn't a very good punt. Very friendly and chatty, however the service was average - covered oral even though I was told owo was available and not extra and she held my dick in mish to prevent full penetration. I tried pounding her in doggy but she positioned herself in such a way I couldn't get any rhythm going.
2-3 years later I doubt the service has improved.

Offline xMaDDD

Hmm, seems she learned a little I guess. But not enough yet. She got 'into it' with no issues in missionary or doggy. No awkward positioning or restricting the full length of me. Now she needs to actually include OWO in her price though.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by: