Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Massage  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Jimbob212

Anyone seen Jasmine before? I've seen her ads on VS but it was always G75 postcode which is a bit far out for me, she is currently advertising from a G4 postcode so I might pay her a visit.

The ads says no full service or BJ, is that a thinly veiled lie to seem like a legit massage only service? Has anyone had anything more than just a HE from her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline big-al93

I saw her once out east kilbride way, I didn't ask for more but the hj was well delivered. Fairly sure it wouldn't go to FS, and probably not even oral. Didn't mind my hands wandering up the back of her leg to grope her nice wee arse after turnover. Would imagine topless or maybe naked could be possible on repeat visits but didn't explicitly ask. Doubt she would go much further than that, but would be happy to be proved wrong. Not very experienced in massage but seemed decent to me.

Offline big-al93

There are quite a few reviews up, I think just as Jasmine Thai, quite a few from her gumtree ad, which listed her as £50/hr but didn't mention HE so presumably was extra.

Offline Geeman2020

Just saw this thread. So it may be the same Jasmin as East Kilbride. I’ll maybe TOFTT and confirm.

Offline Boinky

I did a review. I doubt you'd get more than a HJ from her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366693.0

Different location but it's the same girl in the pics. She wasn't as glamoured up as that though when I saw her.

Offline Jimbob212

Cheers both, let us know how you get on Geeman :hi:

Offline Geeman2020

Quick Review up.

Not for me.