Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Info Aberdeen Naughty Krystal 4U  (Read 1180 times)

Offline sub_marine

Looks like she shares a bedroom with this ROM, or at least did when the pics were taken:

External Link/Members Only

Also a check of the feedback shows they share some reviews from the same fake profile.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I knew I seen another profile with the same room.

There’s another profile with 4U in the username.

They also seem to group together on the AW list, like they sign in to their profiles consecutively.

I did message her and she is located on Crown Street.  Possibly a place I have visited many times with mixed reviews.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Also a check of the feedback shows they share some reviews from the same fake profile.

Maryo 4 U is a common reviewer.

Krystal 4U ‘Super’ Maryo says he paid for 1 hour and stayed for 3.

Definitely one to avoid.

Offline sub_marine

Classic sergi at work there, possibly the worst fake feedback also, also note the lack of other feedback even from fluffy clients despite profile ages means it the accounts have been created then lay dorant till firls were shipped in, or the service is too bad for even the fluffiest of punters to leave feedback

Never been to Crown Street after about 50 punts over last 7 years.  Over half have been on George Street, with many visits to a certain block of flats with loads of doors

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I know the George Street one with the buzzer at the gates.  Another is across from a certain tattoo parlour.