Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ S U S A N ~ Glasgow  (Read 3289 times)

Offline BuzzFuckYear

I’m back in our fair city.  Anyone have an experience of this lady External Link/Members Only or am I TOFTT? Thanks.
Banned reason: Disgusting piece of shit
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Boinky

Did she not used to be Paula4U or something like that?

EDIT - Yes she did, this is the link to her profile and reviews.   External Link/Members Only

Also note she's a lot closer to 40 than 30.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 05:51:20 pm by Boinky »

Offline Clattypats

Did she not used to be Paula4U or something like that?

EDIT - Yes she did, this is the link to her profile and reviews.   External Link/Members Only
That's the one...  :thumbsup:

Offline DaVINCI

OP, l saw the SP around around 5 years ago and l thought she was attractive at the time. She did provide a good service but she did spout alot of verbal nonsense in action  :wackogirl:  :crazy:, although l have since read she has cut this down  :unknown:.

As previously mentioned, she will be around 40 and not the stated age on her profile.

Offline Jamesie007

I have  seen her a couple of times and to be honest she is a good looking woman with a good body.
Provided an excellent service.  This was a year or so ago so not sure of current status.  Her photographs look like the woman I met body and face wise and I agree with the others as she is closer to 40.

Offline Name Not Found

Saw her years ago. A decent enough punt but I never felt inclined to go back. Nothing about the new profile is tempting me either.

Offline Kornam68

I seen her about 6 months ago in her new place near Parkhead. I enjoyed the hour stay but big issue for me is she works from a house and it's not all that discreet  :dash:

Offline Ericshon

Saw her recently. Will review soon

Offline Clattypats

Saw her recently. Will review soon
One thing is... No one needs a pre-empt... Tazman was famous for it.... :hi:

Offline Dukey

I've been on here a while and I'm concious of the need to contribute. But oh my fucking god I have no idea how you have got the time to punt given the amount of time you have to spend answerinv almost every post that is made on here. I used to respect you because of your your post count and because of you obviously punt in a dfferent area from me. Its becoming apparent that the respexmct was misplaced.

Offline Dukey

One thing is... No one needs a pre-empt... Tazman was famous for it.... :hi:

Apologies.  Meant to attach this to the above

Offline Kornam68

I've been on here a while and I'm concious of the need to contribute. But oh my fucking god I have no idea how you have got the time to punt given the amount of time you have to spend answerinv almost every post that is made on here. I used to respect you because of your your post count and because of you obviously punt in a dfferent area from me. Its becoming apparent that the respexmct was misplaced.

:thumbsup:

Offline DaVINCI

Prominent poster (and reviewer) makes a valid point Imo and you have a go  :thumbsdown: if your no happy with his replies, ignore or PM.  :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

To be fair, I'd say 90+% of the "I saw her the other day, she was brilliant, I'll review her soon", comments are from fuckers who never get around to reviewing anyone, ever. I'm guessing it's just a "look at me, I've done that too, I'm cool like these guys" thing.  :unknown:

Offline Vanhobonk

To be fair, I'd say 90+% of the "I saw her the other day, she was brilliant, I'll review her soon", comments are from fuckers who never get around to reviewing anyone, ever. I'm guessing it's just a "look at me, I've done that too, I'm cool like these guys" thing.  :unknown:
      If he said she was brilliant then at least that would of been informative ,a review to follow comment can be usefull with a little info but to just say,seen her too, is pointless

Offline jj70

i was hoping to get an appointment with her at the weekend there thou she hasnt logged on for a few days . either susan or erika will be my next punt couldnt get either so any recent review is appreciated. cheers.