Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 310623 times)

Offline Marcus0101

Think she could do with a taste of her own medicine. Already gor her name, set up a sting. Pretend to want to meet with cash in hand. No bank transfer as "wife" (fake) would know.

Someone more creative than me could possibly add to this but im thinking...
Photos of her when she comes to get the money,
Indelible ink or whatever it is would be a laugh,
Or even a glitter package like they use for package thieves
Or just the cops.

Revenge, for the safe guarding of future punters anyone? :D

Given anyone can read this without having an account i think your plan is goosed!

Offline Uncle Buck

Think she could do with a taste of her own medicine. Already gor her name, set up a sting. Pretend to want to meet with cash in hand. No bank transfer as "wife" (fake) would know.

Someone more creative than me could possibly add to this but im thinking...
Photos of her when she comes to get the money,
Indelible ink or whatever it is would be a laugh,
Or even a glitter package like they use for package thieves
Or just the cops.

Revenge, for the safe guarding of future punters anyone? :D

Good work Detective Drebin

Online ik8133

Was offered a 25% discount off the membership this week, not planning to join myself at the moment, but may be of interest to some.

Offline irn_bru

I got the same email, still not signed up but made a free profile ages ago.
I was curious for the price so had a look.

You will be billed £56.24 GBP today

(Note : We do not offer refunds)

You will be billed £83.94 GBP every 30 days.

:scare:

Online ik8133

Lorzee- 38-Aberdeen

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody met or had any dealings with this lady.

hardtoplease

I got the same email, still not signed up but made a free profile ages ago.
I was curious for the price so had a look.

You will be billed £56.24 GBP today

(Note : We do not offer refunds)

You will be billed £83.94 GBP every 30 days.

:scare:

You switch off the automatic billing in settings. You’re welcome  :drinks:

Offline sub_marine

Here they are;

Or what would your wife and friends and family think of all these messages and your page? Don't bother blocking me or I'll send them everything straight away
30/01/2020, 23:29 - +44 7564 758833: <Media omitted>
30/01/2020, 23:29 - +44 7564 758833: jpg (file attached)
30/01/2020, 23:33 - +44 7564 758833: Do you want to make a deal or will I message (wife's name)
30/01/2020, 23:36 - +44 7564 758833: Right do you want me to send your wife and kids everything if you don't reply trust me I will your choice

Looks like Tiff is back on SB with a new profile, Behappy98

Quote from: BeHappy98
Bio
I'm young, full of energy love trying new things, trusting and easy going message me to find out more x
Wants
I'm looking for a lovely man who knows how to treat a woman.

She says she is trusting , so maybe turned over a new leaf

Offline CaptainHoratio

xoxAshxox - Edinburgh

I find this one very attractive but I think maybe a TS (not that that bothers me).

What do you all think?

Online ik8133

I know it's not possible to meet just now, has anybody recently signed up to SA or SB as they have a bit more time on their hands?  Maybe to build a bit of a relationship on line before meeting in the future when the lock down eases.

Offline Bobbins1973

I know it's not possible to meet just now, has anybody recently signed up to SA or SB as they have a bit more time on their hands?  Maybe to build a bit of a relationship on line before meeting in the future when the lock down eases.

No - unless you are willing to start monthly allowances then I wouldn’t bother as most girls don’t stay on site long enough
Wait until lockdown is over, flood messages and it will be like shooting fish in a barrel

Offline solway

Looks like Tiff is back on SB with a new profile, Behappy98

She says she is trusting , so maybe turned over a new leaf
Is  this Sexy Tiffany from Glasgow ?

Offline wirehair

I’ve let my subscription lapse while we are still under house arrest but have been building up a backlog of girls I contacted before then. I’m just keeping things on the boil with a few so as soon as we are released I can start some action. Interestingly I’ve had at least two offer to meet me under lockdown in my car daytimes or evenings! If I could dream up a viable excuse for me being out for the OH ( or the Polis) I might be tempted  :lol:

Offline Name Not Found

I might be tempted  :lol:

Could I politely suggest that would make you a fucking idiot?  The kind that kills people (and they are just as bad, if not worse).

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
Could I politely suggest that would make you a fucking idiot?  The kind that kills people (and they are just as bad, if not worse).

I suggest you read Rule 23.

Offline Name Not Found

I suggest you read Rule 23.

OK, I've read rule 23 and I could argue that I'm within the boundaries it sets, however, you are in charge and you make the decisions, so I apologize if I overstepped the mark and apologize for any offense caused.

Offline da_medichi

I've found a fair few women who've been happy to move convos to kik/WhatsApp and we're keeping a keen eye out for lockdown changes...

Pain in the arse filtering though those who want online only, no intimacy or are just pure daydreamers, but I've got the time to spend cultivating the contacts.

Plus some are genuinely bored and it's enjoyable chatting and building up a rapport. Definitely looking forward to the payoff.

Online ik8133

I've found a fair few women who've been happy to move convos to kik/WhatsApp and we're keeping a keen eye out for lockdown changes...

Plus some are genuinely bored and it's enjoyable chatting and building up a rapport. Definitely looking forward to the payoff.

I have one I'm buiding a great rapport with, hopefully it'll continue and we can meet when it's safe to do so.

Offline da_medichi

Not entirely sure if this is the correct place to say this, but I've definitely had a message from one lassie who was offering a MMF with her Master.

When moving to kik, she tells me he gets her high and rents her out... I asked what she's using and get sent a picture of meth and a meth pipe on a bible, plus telling me I can bareback her!

Offline dmitrybulgakov

City: Falkirk

Has someone seen this lass before? She expects about £ 150 for a ppm.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

xoxAshxox - Edinburgh

I find this one very attractive but I think maybe a TS (not that that bothers me).

What do you all think?

Don't think she is a Trans. I had a good amount of chat with her, and she did present herself quite well. She can be little pushy once you move to WA.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 05:53:38 pm by Daihatsu »

Offline Bobbins1973

City: Falkirk

Has someone seen this lass before? She expects about £ 150 for a ppm.

She took a month to reply to my message by which time I’m not subscribed and didn’t read my profile Or message to her fully so didn’t leave her number in n her return message

Online ik8133

City; Aberdeen.

Has anybody seen this lass at all?  Thinking about signing up when the lockdown eases.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Edinburgh

She has been interacting with me for a while, but comms are quite loose on WA.

Anyone else had any experience with her?

Offline dmitrybulgakov

City; Aberdeen.

Has anybody seen this lass at all?  Thinking about signing up when the lockdown eases.

Profile gone now...

Offline dmitrybulgakov

xoxAshxox - Edinburgh

What do you all think?

Not a trans, I exchanged pics with her.

Offline nervous1

Have developed something of an unhealthy crush on someone I shouldnt (will never go anywhere thankfully) and kind of need to divert my inner horn elsewhere. Even tried telephone counselling which helped to an extent but finished with that already.

I'm seriously thinking of buying some credits on Secret Benefits since I don't have punting or swinging clubs for thrills even though all logic tells me it would be a bad idea.  I have no interest in a meet as things stand and likely wont for the foreseeable future but a strictly online relationship doesnt appeal either.  Ideally would like to build a rapport with some down-to-earth 20 or 30-somethings for some future arrangements.  Waste of money and time or a needed distraction worth giving a try?

Offline Bobbins1973

Have developed something of an unhealthy crush on someone I shouldnt (will never go anywhere thankfully) and kind of need to divert my inner horn elsewhere. Even tried telephone counselling which helped to an extent but finished with that already.

I'm seriously thinking of buying some credits on Secret Benefits since I don't have punting or swinging clubs for thrills even though all logic tells me it would be a bad idea.  I have no interest in a meet as things stand and likely wont for the foreseeable future but a strictly online relationship doesnt appeal either.  Ideally would like to build a rapport with some down-to-earth 20 or 30-somethings for some future arrangements.  Waste of money and time or a needed distraction worth giving a try?

If the subs - £90 are not much to you then sure - gives you plenty of entertainment value but will they still be bothered in 2/3 months time - doubt it
Better waiting until a month before lockdown restrictions end as everyone will be wanting to get out and party 🥳 and the ones with no money 💰 will be really keen to be treated

Offline nervous1

If the subs - £90 are not much to you then sure - gives you plenty of entertainment value but will they still be bothered in 2/3 months time - doubt it
Better waiting until a month before lockdown restrictions end as everyone will be wanting to get out and party 🥳 and the ones with no money 💰 will be really keen to be treated

You are exactly right and I've been careful with my money during this so I can enjoy in the future.  There could be bargains of the century coming right up but I need some female attention quite badly.

Think I will follow your advice.  Better to be in a position of strength when it really matters.  This Lockdown though is just starting to really get to me but its the same for all of us I suppose.  Time to put the violin in the bin and drink a few beers instead.

Online ik8133

With Secret Benefits, as opposed to Seeking.com where membership is for a month , you can pace yourself just messaging a couple of girls at a time using up you credits at a slow pace.  Before committing, I would log into the site regularly just to see who's active and then buy credits to send a message if someone really takes your fancy.  Just my thoughts.     

Offline nervous1

With Secret Benefits, as opposed to Seeking.com where membership is for a month , you can pace yourself just messaging a couple of girls at a time using up you credits at a slow pace.  Before committing, I would log into the site regularly just to see who's active and then buy credits to send a message if someone really takes your fancy.  Just my thoughts.   

I have been doing exactly that over the past week and their model appeals to me more than the extortionate SA one.  Seems to be a lot less of the 'loves to be spoiled & travel' types too.  More 'schemie burd' types that appeal to me more.  I'm like Benny Hill that way.

When the time comes I will give SB a try.

Offline oldgeezer

Dont bother with SB the site is full of fake profiles have had two regulars on there but the rest are fake profiles .They will instigate the message so you use your credits when you reply you wont here from them again .The two i am seeing are in there forties i would suspect anything younger than 25 are fakes.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 09:15:14 pm by oldgeezer »

hardtoplease

Secret Benefits is utter shite, stay away from it. The best of the sites remains seeking.com and whilst I fucking hate saying that, it’s true.

As regards this unhealthy crush, dude, FFS, chill and have a wank.  :dash:

Offline dmitrybulgakov

This lass on the website since 2019.
Edinburgh

Anyone seen here? Looks she is up for it by the looks of the erotic pic.
I just wanted some feedback, before resubscribing....

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:17:11 am by Daihatsu »

hardtoplease

This lass on the website since 2019.
Edinburgh

Anyone seen here? Looks she is up for it by the looks of the erotic pic.
I just wanted some feedback, before resubscribing....

Profile name jennifer_1234? Says Glasgow for me, not Edinburgh.

Top tip - any profile that says psychology and law student has my BS filter redlining. And what’s with the feckin nose ring - does she think she’s a bullock  :dash:

And finally, what erotic picture, I’m assuming you mean a private photo ‘cos the public one’s look shite. Push up bras are the devil’s work  :diablo:

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Profile name jennifer_1234? Says Glasgow for me, not Edinburgh.

Top tip - any profile that says psychology and law student has my BS filter redlining. And what’s with the feckin nose ring - does she think she’s a bullock  :dash:

And finally, what erotic picture, I’m assuming you mean a private photo ‘cos the public one’s look shite. Push up bras are the devil’s work  :diablo:

Jennifer_1234. aye Glasgow, sorry.

Private photo looks sort of cam-model type.

hardtoplease

Jennifer_1234. aye Glasgow, sorry.

Private photo looks sort of cam-model type.

Your pesos, you decide how to spend them. But personally she’s got idiot flake/fake/scammer written all over that profile.

Offline cigano8

So have signed up 1 month mostly because it is near impossible to arrange anything safe elsewhere. Some interest but trying to figure out the lingo though, i.e:

"Mentoring" - are they serious?

"Platonic " is this just a filter to attempt to weed out pervs...

Surely they must translate as something else ? Anyone had any joy with either of these tags, wonder if a bit of graft and charm goes a long way. Neither really my strong point though  :lol:

Offline Bobbins1973

So have signed up 1 month mostly because it is near impossible to arrange anything safe elsewhere. Some interest but trying to figure out the lingo though, i.e:

"Mentoring" - are they serious?

"Platonic " is this just a filter to attempt to weed out pervs...

Surely they must translate as something else ? Anyone had any joy with either of these tags, wonder if a bit of graft and charm goes a long way. Neither really my strong point though  :lol:

When you question Platonic - most don’t even know what it means - those who know what it mean soo ignore it if you mention that it’s not what you are looking for
I’ve had the mentoring but it really means they want you to pump cash into their new business - there’s someone on the site trying to finance their new cafe business lol

Offline wirehair

Platonice = hard work or a challenge!

Offline cigano8

When you question Platonic - most don’t even know what it means - those who know what it mean soo ignore it if you mention that it’s not what you are looking for
I’ve had the mentoring but it really means they want you to pump cash into their new business - there’s someone on the site trying to finance their new cafe business lol

Cheers for the heads up  :hi:...any idea of starting prices when it come to negotiating?  circa £200 for couple of hours or should I be looking for an over nighter  at that price?

Also has  anyone seen Devilish below... Says she doesn't do ppm and prefers a stable allowance which is a red flag for me ...

Offline Bobbins1973

Cheers for the heads up  :hi:...any idea of starting prices when it come to negotiating?  circa £200 for couple of hours or should I be looking for an over nighter  at that price?

Also has  anyone seen Devilish below... Says she doesn't do ppm and prefers a stable allowance which is a red flag for me ...

She’s seeking long term = expensive

Either set and stick to a budget or ask what they want in return to see if on the same page
If they come back with a figure then ask if it’s for staying over but gloss it up with nice hotel, meal, drinks or if they just want to meet at hotel for discretion
If you are poles apart on the money then just say it’s non negotiable and be prepared to move on quickly
Remember that you are in charge so you set your rules and stick to them and always have a plan A, B, C because of the many who are just playing games or are just not ready for meeting

If you go straight in asking folk to stay over for £200 then you may scare a few off. Also don’t mention any money or ppm on the site messages or you will soon be banned

Most important factor is being nice and putting them at ease as most are not doing this for enjoyment - they simply want money 💰
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 12:28:24 pm by Bobbins1973 »

Offline cigano8

Much appreciated!  :drinks:
I am enjoying a bit of flirty banter at the moment actually and at least 2 ladies I would think we could have a good time with in a future meet. Surprises me the amount of interest from overseas; I mean I love to travel but seems they have this romanticised idea of Western men being absolutely loaded and the others just want cam meets.

Also I didn't realise the Dos/Don'ts for seeking on here; will bear that in mind. Will sift the through the previous history.

Cheers!

Online ik8133

City; Aberdeen.

She's back again, just in case anybody has seen her?

Offline wirehair

She's back again, just in case anybody has seen her?

No but I’ve tried to contact her in the past to no avail. I’ve just pinged her a message. Do you know her?

Offline sub_marine

Didn't realise she had been gone, not messaged but seen her profile on SB as well

Offline auldie63

£60 to join and absolutely no guarantee you will get anything out of it, some of you guys have more money that grey matter!  :wacko: :thumbsdown: :hi:

Online ik8133

No but I’ve tried to contact her in the past to no avail. I’ve just pinged her a message. Do you know her?

No, I don't know her.  It was in case anybody had met up with her or had any conversations at all, just to get some intel.

Offline wirehair

No, I don't know her.  It was in case anybody had met up with her or had any conversations at all, just to get some intel.

Ah OK - likewise would be interested if anyone had. I’ve exchanged a few messages with her today and hope to get her on to WhatsApp but she says she only does kik which I don’t.

Offline jimjones37

£60 to join and absolutely no guarantee you will get anything out of it, some of you guys have more money that grey matter!  :wacko: :thumbsdown: :hi:

£69.95 + VAT

To be fair I met a worldy in Newcastle a couple of years back who charged £150 for 4 hours, so you can find gems, but back then it was half the price.
There's a few I have my eyes on but won't be re-joining until the world returns to normal.

Online ik8133

Ah OK - likewise would be interested if anyone had. I’ve exchanged a few messages with her today and hope to get her on to WhatsApp but she says she only does kik which I don’t.

Would be interested to hear if you did manage to get her on WA? Did she give any indication what she might be up for?