Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billericay punt  (Read 2413 times)

Marksman30

Laylalovely billericay, anybody had a punt? Looking to book this week.

External Link/Members Only

Offline classclown

I looked to see Layla when she first joined. She uses her real name as the email contact and it was originally Layla Wharrad. Quick search went to this article. Story is 7 years ago but put me off.

External Link/Members Only

Marksman30

Wow! Nice bit of investigation! Personally that wouldn't put me off too much, but Id certainly like to have a bit of trusted feedback on her. Don't always trust the FB on AW.

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw Layla before Christmas. I think she's a nice girl who provides an ok service but I wouldn't go back to see her.

I remember when we met I heard the front door open and close which made me feel a bit uneasy. I'm not 100% sure whether she works from her own home or a friend's place, but I don't like going to places where there are signs that kids live there, and this was one of those places.

As I said she's a pleasant enough girl, very slim and skinny as you can see from the pictures and she did everything I asked for. But I just wasn't 100% comfortable in the environment she works in.

disgracedpolitician

I saw Layla before Christmas. I think she's a nice girl who provides an ok service but I wouldn't go back to see her.

I remember when we met I heard the front door open and close which made me feel a bit uneasy. I'm not 100% sure whether she works from her own home or a friend's place, but I don't like going to places where there are signs that kids live there, and this was one of those places.

As I said she's a pleasant enough girl, very slim and skinny as you can see from the pictures and she did everything I asked for. But I just wasn't 100% comfortable in the environment she works in.

How far is she from the station? Also, how do you know there are kids living there? She's just my type but I share your concern about kids living in the same place.

Marksman30

Probably will take an outcall anyway. But when you mention an "ok service", what made it just ok? Did she charge extra for anything? And did she offer DFK and OWO? I find a lot of girls offer the two but don't really deliver.

Offline Sparta Prada

How far is she from the station? Also, how do you know there are kids living there? She's just my type but I share your concern about kids living in the same place.

Photos on the wall of kids.

Offline Sparta Prada

Probably will take an outcall anyway. But when you mention an "ok service", what made it just ok? Did she charge extra for anything? And did she offer DFK and OWO? I find a lot of girls offer the two but don't really deliver.

She did OWO and DFK without any extra charge. Though I only saw Layla the one time in December, I know from previous times I contacted her that she did charge extra for these services which stopped me from seeing her before.

I just didn't feel totally comfortable because of hearing the front door being opened, and seeing the kids photos, so I wasn't fully relaxed. Perhaps it doesn't put off other guys, but for me it was off putting. One thing I do recall is one of her front teeth was missing!

Marksman30

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Some food for thought. I'll review should I choose to meet her.

disgracedpolitician

Photos on the wall of kids.

I see!! Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll pass then.