Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alison (Gumtree) & Milly2505 - same person in Ipswich  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I visited Alison from the Gumtree advert and received a 30 minute massage with the same options of hand relief or OWO/CIM ending (OWO/CIM extra £20)...same positive quality as I previously reviewed below

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=232878.msg2374348#msg2374348

I took the opportunity to ask if the following was her Adult work profile offering a full service session...she confirmed it was

External Link/Members Only

So now have a dilemma...I was thinking about the 4 hands 30 minute massage with her sister where they both finish you off together (this will probably be as close as I am going to get of ticking sisters off my bucket list) or taking the £80 30 minute option of the full service session with Alison/Milly alone.

What would you do?

Offline Bogof60

Hi Naughty.
I have recently visited Milly with the AW profile and had a full service GFE which was very good but I have yet to review.
Never been for the massage profile so obviously can't comment.
All I can say is that the GFE was very good and I will review soon.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Boggy

Look forward to your review of Milly with interest

Cheers
NB

Offline EquineLover

Any idea what the sister looks like?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Unfortunately not...just the prospect of two sisters playing with my cock, and finishing in Alison’s mouth, is very enticing!!

Offline Boomerang17

Am i being blind/stupid? Cant see any mention of the 4 hand massage or her sister in either ad?

Offline houseboot

Am i being blind/stupid? Cant see any mention of the 4 hand massage or her sister in either ad?

Yes  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Boomerang17

Ah cheers. Was going through the link on the other report and it wasnt coming up with that