Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALISON (Gumtree advert in Ipswich) - good VFM massage with OWO and CIM finish  (Read 10055 times)

Offline Naughtyboyuk

External Link/Members Only

Took the recommendation of others in the East Regional discussion section and arranged to see Alison.

Comms: 
By text and prompt...as a first timer arranged 30 minutes later in the day

Venue:   
Private home in a residential area off the Colchester Road.  Easy to find and plenty of nearby parking.  Massage table set-up in a downstairs front room with an ensuite shower/toilet next door.

Alison:   
Mature blonde lady and was dressed in jeans and a tight white tee-shirt which covered what appeared to be some large firm breasts.  Trim and in good condition for her age.

Price paid:
£30 for 30 minutes massage plus £20 extra for OWO/CIM finish

The event:
Alison texted me the house number once I had parked and promptly let me in when I arrived.  Massage room was pleasantly warm and Alison asked me to strip off and lay face down on the massage table.

She then gave my back, shoulders, legs and my buttocks a nice sensual swedish massage with oil/lotion....lots of attention to my buttocks and plenty of CC swipes and brushing past my balls.
All done in silence with music playing which gave it a nice relaxing atmosphere.  Then asked to turn over and massaged by upper and inner thighs (nowhere else) for the next 10 minutes with plenty more "accidental" stroking of my balls and nudging of my cock.

With 5 minutes left she asked how I wanted to finish...Hand relief which was included in the price or £20 for oral. Whilst Alison is much older than I would normally punt with the prospect of OWO for £20 to finish off seemed a good deal so opted for that.   

Alison then raised up the back of the massage table to 45 degrees so I could watch. She gives a first class sensual blowjob with good suction and happily took all my cock in her mouth (nose to stomach) whilst continuously playing with my balls.   After 30 minutes of teasing with her hands around my balls and cock, it didn't take her to long to bring me to a conclusion....she happily let me shot my load into her mouth and continued sucking until she was sure that she had every drop before spitting out the evidence into a tissue.

"How was that for you" she asked...very nice thank you was my reply.

Took the opportunity to take a shower in the ensuite room before getting dressed and then handing over the £50....a nice touch not to have to pay at the start.

Conclusion:
A very nice massage and coupled with a great finish...excellent VFM and will definitely repeat when I am looking for a nice relaxing end to a day

Offline Naughtyboyuk

How old is she?

Estimating ages is never my strong point but I would say mid/late 50s

Offline winkywanky

Very interesting that she won't take a 60min booking from a new client. Why, I wonder? Is it because she might offer a little more in a 60min booking, but the 30min booking allows her to 'vet' potential 60mins clients? Hmmm...

I'm probably reading waaay too much into it  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Very interesting that she won't take a 60min booking from a new client. Why, I wonder? Is it because she might offer a little more in a 60min booking, but the 30min booking allows her to 'vet' potential 60mins clients? Hmmm...

I'm probably reading waaay too much into it  :rolleyes:  :D

I suspect it is to vet clients, but you might have a point about additional services as seems a bit of a pointless vetting system to suck a new clients cock and then just offer the same in a longer booking?

She did have what looked like firm breasts under her tight t-shirt so would be interested to hear if any 2nd timers got more when they returned.

Offline winkywanky

Yes, big mature plumpers would add to the experience somewhat  :cool:.

A bit of a way from me, but your positive experience might tempt me to take a little drive. Thanks  :hi:

Online somethingrandom

She did have what looked like firm breasts under her tight t-shirt so would be interested to hear if any 2nd timers got more when they returned.

I must have been a dozen times recently and have seen her on and off for 10 years. I have never had a freebie or upgrade in that time.

Lovely woman though and I will keep going back as it's great vfm.
I believe the tits are new, I must ask for a look next time.

Offline oohermrs

Thanks Naughtyboy - at the top end of my age bracket but useful to know as a back-up.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks Naughtyboy - at the top end of my age bracket but useful to know as a back-up.

I agree near the top end of my range....I much prefer to be made to believe I am younger by a hot young thing but for a relaxing massage with a very happy ending Alison hit the spot...or should I say I hit the back of her mouth !!!

Offline c00perman

I have seen Ali a few times and would suggest  a very similar lady advertises on Crazyoz Ipswich as Amelia if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

Offline jintheuk

I have seen Ali a few times and would suggest  a very similar lady advertises on Crazyoz Ipswich as Amelia if you know what I mean nudge nudge wink wink.

Do you think its the same person, I first saw Ali about 15 years ago and then lost track of her until recently, i do know she had an exciting life in those missing years

Offline c00perman

Do you think its the same person, I first saw Ali about 15 years ago and then lost track of her until recently, i do know she had an exciting life in those missing years

Oh yes !

Offline Yoda71

Sounds like fantastic VFM to me. £30 including HE is great, with OWO for another £20

Good review, and although a little out of my area, she's already on my HL

Thanks

Offline dragonmaster

hey jintheuk ,  you cant leave it there !  what sort of an exciting life did alison have ? 

Offline steveng1982

Hi COOperman . Is it something you know for a fact or experience of both?  I've seen Alison half a dozen times and comms is always straight forward and pretty quick. Then when contacting  Amelia as I have done 2 or 3 times I've never had a response. Seems strange to me.

Offline c00perman

Look at the ads she has said she is having a boob job and has just had a break and yes I have had FS with Ali/ Amelia and well worth it.

Offline steveng1982

Cheers Cooperman. That's definitely on the new years list.  Hopefully I'll get a response this time .

Offline winkywanky

Look at the ads she has said she is having a boob job and has just had a break and yes I have had FS with Ali/ Amelia and well worth it.

May we ask what your total expenditure was, and how long was the booking?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I assume the FS was not on your first 30 minute visit ?  How did the subject arise...did she offer it or did you enquire ?

Offline timmylad

Was curious to see what Ali looks like, so i put her number into my contacts and then went onto Whatsapp. Think i'll be planning a visit quite soon  ;)

Offline c00perman

OK so I had been visiting Ali for a long time just for massage and HE, Approx 2 years ago at the end oral was offered and taken at £50. Next vissit conversation got round to FS and I was told that GFE was available for £70 for 30 mins.

Next visit I went for fs and must say very good . Ali certainly puts her heart and soul into it. I was looking at a few sites and came across the Amelia post and could see the resemblance of the links and recognised some of the lingerie.

Well worth a visit although I havent seen her since the boob job. I do notice the Amelia link is not being updated at the moment but the massage service has been . Give her a ring

Offline Dulmenite

On the sheer strength of positive vibes , I have booked an appointment for next week . Damn shame as a newbie to this advert I only get 30 mins . Hopefully the venue is easy to find . I must admit I am crap at finding addresses . Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated . A full review will be posted in due course .

Offline Naughtyboyuk

On the sheer strength of positive vibes , I have booked an appointment for next week . Damn shame as a newbie to this advert I only get 30 mins . Hopefully the venue is easy to find . I must admit I am crap at finding addresses . Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated . A full review will be posted in due course .

Honestly it is very easy to find...just off the Colchester Road and plenty of parking around.

Enjoy and look forward to your review...any intel on what might be offered during subsequent visits would be great (wish I had asked).

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Hi Dulmenite, how is you get on ??

Offline Dulmenite

I was so looking forward to this liaison , unfortunately a dodgy take away meal gave me a quite severe dose of the you know whats , so I had to cancel . Hopefully get to visit in the new year . Happy Festive punting everyone !

Offline muffdazzler

There is no way she is mid to late 50’s, more mid to late 40’s. Secondly, don’t expect her to look anywhere as good as those pics or you will be disappointed. Worth a visit though.

Offline Jono21

Alison sounds good to me,will be planning a trip up there soon.
just tried her number from gumtree ad and Crazy oz ad,and the numbers are not working,anyone no her working number?

Offline Jono21

Alison sounds good to me,will be planning a trip up there soon.
just tried her number from gumtree ad and Crazy oz ad,and the numbers are not working,anyone no her working number?
My mistake got the number right now Doh  :blush:

Offline c00perman

I see that Ali/Amelia is back in business. Start saving my pennies for another visit.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I see that Ali/Amelia is back in business. Start saving my pennies for another visit.

Her menu of services seem more extensive on this link...wonder if full service might be available ?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I noticed her old gumtree link has been updated to be £40 for 30 minutes and offers a 4 hand massage for £80...if the 4 hands comes with the same climax ending service (hand or OWO/CIM) then it might be fun and worth a try

Offline c00perman

I noticed her old gumtree link has been updated to be £40 for 30 minutes and offers a 4 hand massage for £80...if the 4 hands comes with the same climax ending service (hand or OWO/CIM) then it might be fun and worth a try

I would be interested who the 2nd pair of hands belong to.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 08:05:41 am by c00perman »

Offline oohermrs

Does anyone know if she does a cim finish?

Offline c00perman

She certainly did but havent seen her for a while

Offline steveng1982

Her menu of services seem more extensive on this link...wonder if full service might be available ?

It says full personal on the ad

Offline Naughtyboyuk

She did when I saw her back in December (see review above) and it was a pleasant surprise

Hopefully she still does...I think I am going to try the 4 hands and hope for a repeat

Offline Fordlover

I visited a couple of weeks ago and got cim finish and was told the extra pair of hands will be her younger sister. 

Offline Naughtyboyuk

It says full personal on the ad

I think/hope you might be right...it says £140 for an hour full personal so surely it does

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I visited a couple of weeks ago and got cim finish and was told the extra pair of hands will be her younger sister.

Sisters....excellent...definitely visiting as always dreamt of sisters

Offline Fordlover

She did say her sister will only do massage and hr thou

Offline steveng1982

Her friend claire I think she said . If that's her sister

Offline Bart

I saw Ally and her partner(probably younger sister I would say) for a 4 hand massage today. They worked great as a team using synchronised strokes which added to the pleasure. Wonderful 4 hand hr. No topless offered but I didn’t ask. Overall a great service for me and I will be returning. A rival finally for Anna and Maya.

Offline Canaryboy

Tried texting her but no reply so don’t know if she is still doing it or maybe is away

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Tried texting her but no reply so don’t know if she is still doing it or maybe is away

I had the same, no response from the number on the crazyoz advert, but Allison did reply on the number on her gumtree advert...makes we wonder if they are actually the same person?

Offline steveng1982

They are but ali the masseuse works 7 days a week but as amelia shes only available on certain days. And only responds on those days so need to keep an eye on the ad. Can only guess its when the house is free
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:47:14 pm by steveng1982 »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Visited Alison today and had a nice teasing massage...decided on just the HR finish and she stroked me to a massive climax commenting that I must have been saving it up for such a large load !!!

She confirmed her little sister is her 4 hands partner and needs to be prebooked...will definitely return to tick a 4 hands off the bucket list

Like a dummy I didn’t ask about additional extras, or the Amelia advert, so still none the wiser ??

Price was £40 for 30 minutes with the HR included...as before was offered an oral CIM finish for extra £20 but wanted to try her handjob technique

Online somethingrandom

Has anyone had any hint that the sister may be prepared to work alone at all?

It is she is actually qualified in massage?

The thing I love about ali's massage is that it is actually bloody good. I have occasional sports massage elsewhere to injury etc and Ali is just as good. It just end in a wank...

I have been looking for a photo of the sister but can't find one.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:34:15 am by somethingrandom »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Has anyone had any hint that the sister may be prepared to work alone at all?

It is she is actually qualified in massage?

The thing I love about ali's massage is that it is actually bloody good. I have occasional sports massage elsewhere to injury etc and Ali is just as good. It just end in a wank...

I have been looking for a photo of the sister but can't find one.

Ali told me her sister was also qualified...no idea if she works alone as Ali said the bookings were made with her

Offline davidac

Has anyone got the Gumtree ad for Ali as I can only find two old ones that have ended? I was thinking of seeing her this weekend (have seen her several times) but switched to Maya (who I haven’t seen) but now the thought of a 4 hands with her little sister is tempting me back that way! :lol:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 07:53:34 pm by davidac »

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Has anyone got the Gumtree ad for Ali as I can only find two old ones that have ended? I was thinking of seeing her this weekend (have seen her several times) but switched to Maya (who I haven’t seen) but now the thought of a 4 hands with her little sister is tempting me back that way! :lol:

I used the number shown on both those ads when I saw her this week and got a response immediately