Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sabrina1992 - Glasgow  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Alexix

What do you think? Is it too good to be true?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In her photos there is also the mobile number

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

3yr old profile and no feedback..... Also trying to be fly and add number to pics ad doesn't want to pay the extra couple of £££'s to display number.....stinks of Romanian all day long.....but I hope I'm wrong lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

One sentence obviously written by someone with a real good grip of the English. I smell a Rommie B & S.
When you get there it will be some 4ft 6 munter swearing to heaven she is the dame in the pics.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:32:30 pm by auldie63 »

glas847

Offline tazman1002001

we know its fake but did anyone try the number?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

we know its fake but did anyone try the number?

If we know it's fake, why would they?  :unknown:

RandyF

:dash: :dash: :dash:

It's on the todo list Taz.  Item no. 53734874897.  Just off now, to lay a big heavy boiling shite.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

:dash: :dash: :dash:

It's on the todo list Taz.  Item no. 53734874897.  Just off now, to lay a big heavy boiling shite.

That's a long list....if you are only at No.2  :lol: