Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose - 8 Greek Street, Soho Walk-up  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Cullen

In Soho on Thursday, looking for some walk-up action, I got knocked back at my first and second ports of call and told to come back later. With time against me I decided to try out the Spanish Milf Sabrina at 8 Greek Street. For some odd reason (curiosity? insanity?), having turned up at the address and walked up to Sabina's door at the top, I turned around and knocked instead on Rose's door on the floor below. I knew enough to know that she's Oriental, which I've always been partial to. Perhaps being on the safe side won out.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes for, in my case, 'sex and positions', OW, RO, and, wait for it, two massages! Extras offered, which I'll detail below.

Comms: none. This is a walk-up. You just literally walk up (or down if you're at 52 Greek Street) at the address and hope for the best. Some girls do give their numbers to some guys to make bookings, but that wasn't the case here.

Location; Soho on a sunny Thursday afternoon is never going to be the most discreet place on Earth, but in my experience, no-one really notices or gives a fuck what other people are up to. Obviously, if you're worried about people you know seeing you that's a different thing. Plenty of good pubs and eateries about, and a good vibe in general pre and post punt, which is part of the attraction for the whole walk-up scene for me.

The girl: Described herself as part Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish. Must have been at least mid-50s, possibly 60s. Small in height but not in girth. All in all, not someone I found attractive. Which made my decision to go through with it even more insane, as I had a get-out in mind when I knocked on the door ("Sorry, I though the Spanish girl was here. Sorry. Bye.") I soon found out that Rose normally works there Friday's, but was covering.

The meet: Even while she was getting ready for the punt I was wondering what the fuck I was doing with her. Not to my tastes at all, and not even the filthy Milf thing going on to compensate. In fact, she spoke curiously correct English, and talked about what a lovely day it was while I was desperately wanking myself into a state of excitement. First off, she proposed a massage. Normally I would've have said no, but this was no normal meet and none of the decisions I'd made so far made sense so why now? "Go on then, just a quick one." She then spent around 3-4 minutes looking for the fucking cream for the massage, and would have been longer had I not told her in diplomatic terms to get the fuck on with it. Time waster alert.

A reasonably relaxing massage (not what I wanted or need at that point, but could have done with afterwards) with accompanying small talk about her day and month and fucking year was followed by OW. Not the best BJ I've had, but undoubtedly the high point of the meet. I then asked for a 69, but she decided to sit on my face the other way and started grinding her pussy onto my face. Not that I complained. After a couple of minutes of this I asked for sex. I had doggy in mind (less to see of her belly and face) but she pretty much insisted on missionary to begin. Then she told me only a little in because her pussy's tight  (it's not), then go slowly because her pussy's tight (it still wasn't). Then she wanted me right on top of her, again restricting movement. I was pretty fucked off with the whole scenario by now so just went for it, with no attempt at drawing out this increasingly sorry saga.

After she'd mopped up I proposed another massage to fill the 30 minutes. she obliged with what I can only describe as a prostitutes idea of an athletes massage, kneading my muscles with her hands and elbows and half-hearted stretches of my legs. Why? I should point out that, throughout the whole session, including now, she kept offering extras (OWO, anal, rimming, facial). None of which I had any interest in. But then she mentioned that her maid would sit in and watch for £20. Now that piqued my interest, and I felt more excited then at probably any other point during the meet. I had no real desire to see Rose again, and only saw the maid briefly before and after the meet (small white girl, late Milf-early Gilf era), but I must admit this proved to be a potential game changer.

Will I see her again? Almost certainly no. She did nothing for me physically and didn't make up for it in other ways. Perhaps I could've been more assertive to get more out of it but my head clearly wasn't in its best place right then. The only reason I'm saying 'almost certainly' is due to the possibility of having a maid sit in in the punt, the thought of which turns me one, but I'm hoping there's seasoned Soho sex seekers on here who'll be able to tell me of other girls who's maids offer that service.

Anyone?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 06:02:55 pm by Cullen »

Offline Kojac

In Soho on Thursday, looking for some walk-up action, I got knocked back at my first and second ports of call and told to come back later. With time against me I decided to try out the Spanish Milf Sabrina at 8 Greek Street. For some odd reason (curiosity? insanity?), having turned up at the address and walked up to Sabina's door at the top, I turned around and knocked instead on Rose's door on the floor below. I knew enough to know that she's Oriental, which I've always been partial to. Perhaps being on the safe side won out.

Price: £80 for 30 minutes for, in my case, 'sex and positions', OW, RO, and, wait for it, two massages! Extras offered, which I'll detail below.

Comms: none. This is a walk-up. You just literally walk up (or down if you're at 52 Greek Street) at the address and hope for the best. Some girls do give their numbers to some guys to make bookings, but that wasn't the case here.

Location; Soho on a sunny Thursday afternoon is never going to be the most discreet place on Earth, but in my experience, no-one really notices or gives a fuck what other people are up to. Obviously, if you're worried about people you know seeing you that's a different thing. Plenty of good pubs and eateries about, and a good vibe in general pre and post punt, which is part of the attraction for the whole walk-up scene for me.

The girl: Described herself as part Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish. Must have been at least mid-50s, possibly 60s. Small in height but not in girth. All in all, not someone I found attractive. Which made my decision to go through with it even more insane, as I had a get-out in mind when I knocked on the door ("Sorry, I though the Spanish girl was here. Sorry. Bye.") I soon found out that Rose normally works there Friday's, but was covering.

The meet: Even while she was getting ready for the punt I was wondering what the fuck I was doing with her. Not to my tastes at all, and not even the filthy Milf thing going on to compensate. In fact, she spoke curiously correct English, and talked about what a lovely day it was while I was desperately wanking myself into a state of excitement. First off, she proposed a massage. Normally I would've have said no, but this was no normal meet and none of the decisions I'd made so far made sense so why now? "Go on then, just a quick one." She then spent around 3-4 minutes looking for the fucking cream for the massage, and would have been longer had I not told her in diplomatic terms to get the fuck on with it. Time waster alert.

A reasonably relaxing massage (not what I wanted or need at that point, but could have done with afterwards) with accompanying small talk about her day and month and fucking year was followed by OW. Not the best BJ I've had, but undoubtedly the high point of the meet. I then asked for a 69, but she decided to sit on my face the other way and started grinding her pussy onto my face. Not that I complained. After a couple of minutes of this I asked for sex. I had doggy in mind (less to see of her belly and face) but she pretty much insisted on missionary to begin. Then she told me only a little in because her pussy's tight  (it's not), then go slowly because her pussy's tight (it still wasn't). Then she wanted me right on top of her, again restricting movement. I was pretty fucked off with the whole scenario by now so just went for it, with no attempt at drawing out this increasingly sorry saga.

After she'd mopped up I proposed another massage to fill the 30 minutes. she obliged with what I can only describe as a prostitutes idea of an athletes massage, kneading my muscles with her hands and elbows and half-hearted stretches of my legs. Why? I should point out that, throughout the whole session, including now, she kept offering extras (OWO, anal, rimming, facial). None of which I had any interest in. But then she mentioned that her maid would sit in and watch for £20. Now that piqued my interest, and I felt more excited then at probably any other point during the meet. I had no real desire to see Rose again, and only saw the maid briefly before and after the meet (small white girl, late Milf-early Gilf era), but I must admit this proved to be a potential game changer.

Will I see her again? Almost certainly no. She did nothing for me physically and didn't make up for it in other ways. Perhaps I could've been more assertive to get more out of it but my head clearly wasn't in its best place right then. The only reason I'm saying 'almost certainly' is due to the possibility of having a maid sit in in the punt, the thought of which turns me one, but I'm hoping there's seasoned Soho sex seekers on here who'll be able to tell me of other girls who's maids offer that service.

Anyone?

34 Romilly Street Upper floor - WG Ruby & Maid Monique will take part in the action for a fee of course.

The other French maid in the lower floor was offered to me by Spanish Sasha for £5 to watch and that used to be the going rate, £20 seems extortionate to me.

Offline joe diddley

My guess is the £5 for watching and the £20 for some fondling or groping but not much more. Not really into the watching scenario as I expect the maid will probably be more focused on thinking about the knitting pattern for her nephew's cardigan than on your jollies. For me the £20 might be a better option if a little lite action is promised.