Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121 Massage and punt - Bristol  (Read 3468 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sigmund

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minute sports massage followed by 1 hour punt.

Location really nice apartment in central Bristol

The Girl Very much as AW profile, photos are accurate, she is petite with boobs in proportion, has a toned body which is quite muscular in a feminine way.

The meet

I've wanted to book this girl for a while, however her available hours and mine aren't very compatible and for a while she was not offering full sex, due to health issues, and I'm afraid I'm not interested in a suck and tug booking. Fortunately her health has improved somewhat and she is now able to offer full service, albeit still with fewer working hours, apparently.

I was wondering if I could combine a punt and a sports massage and she got in touch to tell me that she was part way through a sports massage course. As it is I was a little sceptical however the money being talked wasn't much more than the 1 hour punt alone so even it turned out to be just an oily back rub I would have been happy(ish).

When I arrived I was met with a hug and kiss, introduced to the cats and offered a drink which I accepted, She asked if I wanted the massage before or after the punt and I opted for before. I was quite impressed that she has a good quality massage table, she proceeded to strip to bra and pants and I got naked and laid on the table for the massage.

The massage was pretty good,I've had quite a few sports massages over the years and considering she hasn't yet finished the course I was impressed, she wasn't as hard as some that I have had but she identified the problem area(s) and worked on them. The main difference between this and other sports massages I have has is that she was in her underwear  :lol:

Once she had finished the massage we moved to the bed. She is quite chatty, which is something that I like but I can image that it might be irritating to others but it didn't impact negatively on the fun for me. Oral without was excellent, I think its the best I've ever had, sex (covered of course) was very good too, she is extremely tight. Doggy and missionary were great the only exception was cowgirl which I found a little below par, still enjoyable but no where near as good as the other positions. 

I'm a one pop guy which she took in her mouth and swallowed, we then laid out and chatted for a bit before I showered and left, I brought the booking to an end and there was a little over run so she wasn't clock watching.

Summary: A very competent massage and standout punt, with a friendly, chatty, girl who clearly knows how to please. Looks wise she is very pretty and although I prefer slightly larger (bigger boobs etc) I do admire the work that she must put into maintaining her physique. I have had punts where I clicked more with the girl but Rebecca's skills are probably the best I have experienced so far. I would definitely visit again.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:32:07 pm by sigmund »

Offline pumps

I didn't think it would be anything other than a glowing report.

I'm a one pop guy which she took in her mouth and swallowed,

good to hear, did you give her a high five after?  :sarcastic:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review. I quite like massages of all sorts combined with punts, so your review adds a new option as I've been meaning to see R for a while, but like you times from mid afternoon are a problem for me. Glad you enjoyed it. Just as a matter of interest how much did you pay for the two services combined?

Offline sigmund

I didn't think it would be anything other than a glowing report.

good to hear, did you give her a high five after?  :sarcastic:
To be honest I was hoping to find more to pick fault with as I'm aware that this risks being seen as fluffy but to be honest there wasn't anything.

Nope, no high five, I just go in for a spunky snog after, the odd thing is that I didn't really taste my jizz in her mouth so it can't have touched the sides.  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 11:49:07 pm by sigmund »

Offline sigmund

Nice review. I quite like massages of all sorts combined with punts, so your review adds a new option as I've been meaning to see R for a while, but like you times from mid afternoon are a problem for me. Glad you enjoyed it. Just as a matter of interest how much did you pay for the two services combined?

£140

Offline Brazilian Martian

So I take it she did not want to talk for 15 mins like she did with Bangers  :unknown:

Offline pumps

To be honest I was hoping to find more to pick fault with as I'm aware that this risks being seen as fluffy but to be honest there wasn't anything.

Nope, no high five, I just go in for a spunky snog after, the odd thing is that I didn't really taste my jizz in her mouth so it can't have touched the sides.  :lol:

Better that you couldn't pick "faults" there would of been a rebuttal slagging you off  :sarcastic:

"sigmund couldn't get haaarrd, thats not my job"  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

Nice one sigmund. :drinks: She's a good punt. :rose:

Offline 123Mel456

Genuine feedback, good to read thank you - Like you have been trying to get a time when both our paths crossed.  Had been working close by but it was when she unfortunaltly fell ill so never had the opportunity - she sounds just like my perfect punt, proper GFE, relaxed, chatty and the massage is an added bouns.
One day maybe......?

Offline sigmund

So I take it she did not want to talk for 15 mins like she did with Bangers  :unknown:

We chatted while she gave me a massage, not sure how much more there would be to say after that. I enjoy a bit of chat and banter, not so much banter with Rebecca as friendly chat but I would find a booking really dull if the only verbal interaction was about the fucking, that's one reason I tend to stick to British girls or foreign girls with good English.

Offline 123Mel456

We chatted while she gave me a massage, not sure how much more there would be to say after that. I enjoy a bit of chat and banter, not so much banter with Rebecca as friendly chat but I would find a booking really dull if the only verbal interaction was about the fucking, that's one reason I tend to stick to British girls or foreign girls with good English.
+1

Offline Daiawn

She was great in Cardiff at the start of the summer.  Can't wait for her to come back in Dec.

vw

Glad you enjoyed sigmund.  Did your injuries go away after the brizzle rub down.

Hear roth wants the 4 finheritance prostate sports version.   :wackogirl:

Offline sigmund

Glad you enjoyed sigmund. Did your injuries go away after the brizzle rub down.

My injuries never really go away, its more about maintenance :cry: but yeah I'm feeling the benefit.

I'm pretty sure she was using her elbows in the sports massage (hard to tell when you're face down) if she can reach Roth's prostate that way.....well it makes your eyes water just thinking about it..... :scare:

Offline Roth

Glad you enjoyed sigmund.  Did your injuries go away after the brizzle rub down.

My injuries never really go away, its more about maintenance :cry: but yeah I'm feeling the benefit.

I'm pretty sure she was using her elbows in the sports massage (hard to tell when you're face down) if she can reach Roth's prostate that way.....well it makes your eyes water just thinking about it..... :scare:

Elbow prostate massage. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ouch! :lol: :scare: :lol:

pking_paul

She is a genuine punt as far as I am concerned. GF experience like you describe OP. That oral is excellent and the pussy is definitely one of the tightest in Brizzle.  :hi: Thanks for the review.

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  Hope to see her when she visits Cardiff in December.  If not I will try and get to Bristol to see her some time. :thumbsup:

raylondoner

Good review.  Hope to see her when she visits Cardiff in December.  If not I will try and get to Bristol to see her some time. :thumbsup:

Likewise London  :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one sigmund.

Something I will defiantly have to consider.

Offline GoodIdea

What is it with everyone getting massages these days?

Offline sigmund

What is it with everyone getting massages these days?

Its great to have options, it made for a very enjoyable meet for me.