Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyluckylips - from Frome  (Read 1458 times)

3 review(s) for lovedaybj (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Chris2x

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good coms with Lucy to set up the meeting, phone is the best, eventually organised Sunday morning at 11am at my place in Yeovil. A good way to kick the day off before mooching up the pub for a lunch time pint and a lazy afternoon i thought.

Confirmed on Saturday that we were good for Sunday and sent address.

11.00 - I texted Lucy, are you on your way? - no response - must be driving i thought

11.10 - phoned, no answer

11.20 phoned, no answer

11.30 sent her a snotty text bemoaning the fact that she had let me down.

11.45, a text from Lucy, saying really sorry had overslept etc. could she ring. ?

Anyway we rescheduled for 2pm, she was bang on time on this occasion and full of apologies for her tardiness but had not got home till 4am failed to set alarm etc etc.

So off to the bedroom for the main event. She is in her early forties I would guess, nice breasts and nipples, but with a tummy and fat pussy lips. She was straight into french kissing, then deep throat and then on with the wrapper for cowgirl sex. Lots of dirty talk and different positions. Anal play both ways and anal sex if wanted.

She then took me out and brought me off on her face and in her mouth.

After a little chat and recovery time then I started playing with her, after one big orgasm and about five of six smaller ones, "this is why I do it she said" we fucked missionary until i came again.

So would I meet again - yes. She is no oil painting but is a very sexual woman who is keen to have her own pleasure as well as make sure you are looked after.

So the punt went from a severe negative when she didnt show to a positive by the time we had met. A nice touch was that when she arrived and I offered the money she said "lets do it at the end I have fucked you about too much to come and snatch the cash !"