Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: other options than adultwork  (Read 755 times)

mnbvcxz

Been punting for a few years and adultwork normally met my needs but it is getting harder to cut through the chaff and get anywhere
Is there a better / another option

Cheers

Lea

I've been wondering about that it as well ( as an advertiser) and came to a concussion that there isn't one at the moment. It's really interesting what happen next given the levels of dissatisfaction.                I quests AW has taken a large part of market and therefore faces very little competition which is detrimental to consumers.

Stealthshagger

There are a few competitors. I have now made a point of complaining about adultwork to WGs I meet. The issues with AW are extensive and only please AW. If only adult way weren't a spam thing but worked as it seemed, it would be a hit I reckon.

I think the smart thing is the other options, but to still put verification pictures up on them if you are  Wg, and to stop the photoshop insanity. PS pics are useless.

I've been looking into all the alternatives to AW, as I'm annoyed with it. Not much point in being annoyed and doing nothing. Better to find the right alternative and suggest it.

I reckon if a site took off on here, it would have a good chance.