Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independent or Agency  (Read 860 times)

Sadgit

Im new to this so trying to get advise.

On more than one occasion  I thought I was booking an independent, the ad said independent, the girl on the phone swore blind its her in the picture and Im talking to the the girl in the ad, only to turn up and find a different girl that have no idea what was arranged.

Whats the general preference or does it really make no difference.

Online hendrix

I'd rather see indies generally but some of my favourites only work through an agency so the choice is made for me in those cases.

Offline smiths

Im new to this so trying to get advise.

On more than one occasion  I thought I was booking an independent, the ad said independent, the girl on the phone swore blind its her in the picture and Im talking to the the girl in the ad, only to turn up and find a different girl that have no idea what was arranged.

Whats the general preference or does it really make no difference.

You were of course being lied to be scum, sadly that happens in punting sometimes. By using this site you can get recommendations of good WGs in your area off punters you feel you whose word you trust.

I NEVER punt through Agencies nowadays as in London their £150 an hour entry price is too much for my liking and i can locate Indies for less than that. I will punt through a Parlour though if a WG i fancy works at one then i ask them if they also work Indie and if they do see if i can punt with them Indie cheaper but they still make more overall as they havent the pimp to pay a cut to.

Sadgit

You were of course being lied to be scum, sadly that happens in punting sometimes.

Its impossible when you try to book and indy and its really an agency on the other end.

Funny you mention the price of £150.00 there's a recent post about "Fair Price for a Punt"

Offline smiths

Its impossible when you try to book and indy and its really an agency on the other end.

Funny you mention the price of £150.00 there's a recent post about "Fair Price for a Punt"

I wouldnt call it an Agency on the other end of the phone myself, i would call it a lying pimp. The £150 an hour refers to the London Agency entry price of course. I wouldnt pay that when i can punt with an Indie for £70-120 an hour and at the Parlours HODs 1 or 2 at £130 an hour.

Online berksboy

Smiths as hit the nail on the head.I would just say if you see a prozzy you like in a parlour have a word in her ear about seeing her outside of the parlour as you can save money and she can earn more a win win.Well apart from the pimp but fuck them.